Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Looking for Wayne CO, MI sports car owners to come out and play

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006 | 01:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Default Looking for Wayne CO, MI sports car owners to come out and play

Please email me at allngn_c5@yahoo.com if you are interested. I would like to set up a group of car owners, preferably Police Officers who like to get out and drive fast. Cops because if we get stopped, we don't need any hassles. Non Cops welcome too. I have a lot of fun racing from Telegraph and 96 east to downtown and then turn and race back to Telegraph. I just need some new friends to come out and play.
Techy Nerds with cars needed for digital video and massive computer skills for compiling the data and emailing it to this potential new group of street racers. I hope to hear from anyone that would be interested in breaking the speed limit early in the morning on weekends, or late at night to avoid traffic and other cops. Let's get together on this and make it happen. All interested the addy one more time is allngn_c5@yahoo.com Don't forget the underscore between the n and c allngn_c5
I'll be waiting, and so will she, hahahahah.....
Old 05-09-2006 | 01:35 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Please email me at allngn_c5@yahoo.com if you are interested. I would like to set up a group of car owners, preferably Police Officers who like to get out and drive fast. Cops because if we get stopped, we don't need any hassles. Non Cops welcome too. I have a lot of fun racing from Telegraph and 96 east to downtown and then turn and race back to Telegraph. I just need some new friends to come out and play.
Techy Nerds with cars needed for digital video and massive computer skills for compiling the data and emailing it to this potential new group of street racers. I hope to hear from anyone that would be interested in breaking the speed limit early in the morning on weekends, or late at night to avoid traffic and other cops. Let's get together on this and make it happen. All interested the addy one more time is allngn_c5@yahoo.com Don't forget the underscore between the n and c allngn_c5
I'll be waiting, and so will she, hahahahah.....
Maybe a Detroit To Chicago run and back..... $1,000 winner take all.

Quick Reply: Looking for Wayne CO, MI sports car owners to come out and play