Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Attn: b00sted, You have a lane!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by 88monte
and on another note..... i love how his "group" talks **** about the kid. ive talked to a couple of the kids in his group and they are pretty cool people, its amazing how one idiot ruins it for the rest of them..
and i think he was banned from chitown too lol. shouldnt be going around telling people **** that isnt true like the 9 million nitrous kits i have hidden all over my car or that i have some big cubed ls1.
I was only banned for a few days. I dunno about the 9 million nitrous kits or the big cubed LS1...Can you show me where I said that?

You're then one making up different stories every time you talk about the car. The three times I've talked to you, it's had 3 different motor setups. Which is it? It's not because you're trying to hustle or anything...You just love to lie. Ask anyone that knows you. I've heard 3 different people that know you well say that...And I'm seriously not making that up. Up at the mug last year it was one crazy *** motor supposedly, then a few months ago at corners it was another. If you were really trying to decieve people, you wouldn't claim it was one of the motors you told me it was...
Old 05-16-2006, 11:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by gettinthere
Let's go find an airport runway and line em up 9 wide.
I would love to see that **** happen. Be sure to get it on video.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:14 AM
liqour enthusiest

Originally Posted by b00sted
I was only banned for a few days. I dunno about the 9 million nitrous kits or the big cubed LS1...Can you show me where I said that?

You're then one making up different stories every time you talk about the car. The three times I've talked to you, it's had 3 different motor setups. Which is it? It's not because you're trying to hustle or anything...You just love to lie. Ask anyone that knows you. I've heard 3 different people that know you well say that...And I'm seriously not making that up. Up at the mug last year it was one crazy *** motor supposedly, then a few months ago at corners it was another. If you were really trying to decieve people, you wouldn't claim it was one of the motors you told me it was...
its easy to lie about a motor setup, then you actually know who to trust because people talk. the people who are close to me know exactly whats done to my car, and the only reason i keep giving you **** is because you keep saying you want to race when your car isnt even done. talk when your cars done. as far as telling people whats done to my car, why should i tell some guy i dont know whats done to the car? matt and chris know whats done to my car, why should i tell you? your some kid who asked who did this and that. btw french said clean up that gas you left at the mug. as far as the people who are talking **** why should i tell you if they are in your crew? you should already know. and for you being banned on chitown it wasnt just me you were posting mods about, i was pm'd by 2 mods saying that they were banning you for posting mods about someone else.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:29 AM
Flossin' twin turbos

that is so gay. you can't post mods? we don't want paul walker to find out what your running.
Old 05-17-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

Who's french?
Old 05-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn, looks like I am going to have to throw money in on Rich's side and park my ****. Or...how about heads up spray to spray but I drive Rich's car? Could we do that or do you still want Rich to drive? How much are we talking about if this race ever happens this year?
Old 05-17-2006, 10:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

I was thinking like 200 or so. Rich can drive his car. I've gotta do the remaining fue stuff...THat's like 3 days wait for jegs and then putting it in. I gotta get the tires on and I think I can borrow a plate from my buddy's car, so this may go down sooner than I origionally thought.

Rich I know you've pretty much got that race with motion's car all ready to go...If mine's out by the time you guys go, wanna run both our cars that same night? I don't know if you wanted to be doing two races a night or not. Let me know. I'm definitely gonna try to go pull the plate off this other car this weekend.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:43 PM
liqour enthusiest

I was thinking like 200 or so. Rich can drive his car. I've gotta do the remaining fue stuff...THat's like 3 days wait for jegs and then putting it in. I gotta get the tires on and I think I can borrow a plate from my buddy's car, so this may go down sooner than I origionally thought.

Rich I know you've pretty much got that race with motion's car all ready to go...If mine's out by the time you guys go, wanna run both our cars that same night? I don't know if you wanted to be doing two races a night or not. Let me know. I'm definitely gonna try to go pull the plate off this other car this weekend.

im game, you race frenchs mustang or something last night and started throwing other cars at people. matt i need a nother nitrous bottle, as chris would say " im spraying more at my car than his motor puts out"
Old 05-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

i have a couple bottles ready when is this **** going on
Old 05-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Retired Street Racer

I should throw a bottle on my car. I am tired of being a slow motor car.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 4thGenCamaro
I should throw a bottle on my car. I am tired of being a slow motor car.
It's ok Matt... people are scared of your car. I wish I could have a 14 sec. car that people are scared of...
Old 05-17-2006, 03:30 PM
liqour enthusiest

Originally Posted by Moparnos (The SLP Guy)
i have a couple bottles ready when is this **** going on
when he decides to coem out and play, this direct port on my car is gonna be fun
Old 05-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Retired Street Racer

Originally Posted by 95_Firehawk_Dude
It's ok Matt... people are scared of your car. I wish I could have a 14 sec. car that people are scared of...
I know. It must be something about open exhaust that is scary. If they only knew what it ran they wouldn't be so scared.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:43 PM
liqour enthusiest

I know. It must be something about open exhaust that is scary. If they only knew what it ran they wouldn't be so scared.
yeah i know, matt your ***** crawling, remember that one time i put about 12 cars on you?
Old 05-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Retired Street Racer

yeah i know, matt your ***** crawling, remember that one time i put about 12 cars on you?
Yeah 12 cars by the 8th mile
Old 05-17-2006, 06:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

im game, you race frenchs mustang or something last night and started throwing other cars at people. matt i need a nother nitrous bottle, as chris would say " im spraying more at my car than his motor puts out"
You talking about those kids in the malibu? I never raced any car last night. Some kids in a bu came up and were crawling all over my car last night and asked if I wanted to race the bu...I said I'd try em as soon as I got a new set of tires cause these ones are dry rotted and won't even get sticky anymore.

If that's the kid he's got my cell number...tell him to call me soon...I wanna do something spray to spray since he said it had a kit. They took off outta there and made a ton of noise but the car went NOWHERE.

Other than that I don't know of any other people looking to race from last night.

As far as throwing another car at him, they said they wanted to get down last night. I said my car wasn't ready to do anything until I at least got a set of decent tires on it...So I asked if they wanted to do something with my buddy's car that is out. They ended up just leaving though. But like I said, he has my number and I'd definitely like to try out that bu.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

No you're not.

Direct port huh? Nice. Should work good with the iron block in there. It'll be a good race that's for sure.
Old 05-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Retired Street Racer

Iron block? Ha. You are a tool.
Old 05-17-2006, 07:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

Iron block? Ha. You are a tool.
What's wrong with what I said? It's an iron block car.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:08 PM
liqour enthusiest

What's wrong with what I said? It's an iron block car.
maybe your car, last time i checked ls1's were aluminum. btw my hoods broken. for some reason it wont pop.

Quick Reply: Attn: b00sted, You have a lane!