Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

No more Mancow!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 12:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ibanez7
I cant stand q101.... that radio station can just burn... its always sucked and always will..

we need a good metal station. but **** thats not going to happen so I will just stick with my cds
Sirius radio... channel 23... Hairnation.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:39 AM
Tenured Member

Michelle!!!!

Well mancow was on fox this morning and said hes staying in chicago but really cant do anything till August 25th when his contracts up.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:13 AM
Staging Lane

does anyone know if he is going anywhere?
Old 07-15-2006, 05:12 PM
Set
Staging Lane

Speaking of a radio station playing metal, the local Round Lake station, 98.3 FM, plays some on tuesdays and wednesdays nights, if anyones in the area and can get it.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

That's awesome news. Maybe we'll get something funny like Bob and Tom now
Old 07-16-2006, 03:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Red Shift
That's awesome news. Maybe we'll get something funny like Bob and Tom now

Bob & Tom rock!
Old 07-16-2006, 09:02 PM
Tenured Member

July 13, 2006 - Chicago, IL - The following was issued today by Erich "Mancow" Muller: "I've been asked by many people why I'm no longer at Emmis Broadcasting's Q101-FM. I was informed by Q101's management that they want to focus narrowly on music and only music. My loyal listeners know the Mancow Morning Madhouse is about much more than that. I talk about issues of the day. I have opinions. I'm syndicated across the country. I'm a regular guest on Fox & Friends. My vision is to take that positive Mancow message across America from a home base in Chicago. It is my belief that Q101 didn't want to participate in that.
"I am currently in negotiations to find a new Chicago home for the show. In the meantime my syndicator, Talk Radio Network FM, is setting up a Chicago studio and we will begin broadcasting to syndicate stations next week."
The following was issued today by Mancow's syndicator, Mark Masters, chief executive officer of Talk Radio Network FM:
Following the events of 9/11/01, Mancow restructured his show making it all about entertainment, pop culture, political satire and substance rather than what other FM morning shows do, which is often a form of audio voyeurism. Before Talk Radio Network FM signed its syndication agreement with Mancow, we did a lot of homework and determined that he is both FCC-safe and advertising-friendly, as demonstrated by the more than 25 national brand advertisers who have used Mancow as a safe haven for advertising since 2004. As he has broadened the content of the show, his ratings have grown exponentially. We are committed to the continued aggressive expansion of Mancow's syndication.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:40 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Outlaw Motorsports
July 13, 2006 - Chicago, IL - The following was issued today by Erich "Mancow" Muller: "I've been asked by many people why I'm no longer at Emmis Broadcasting's Q101-FM. I was informed by Q101's management that they want to focus narrowly on music and only music. My loyal listeners know the Mancow Morning Madhouse is about much more than that. I talk about issues of the day. I have opinions. I'm syndicated across the country. I'm a regular guest on Fox & Friends. My vision is to take that positive Mancow message across America from a home base in Chicago. It is my belief that Q101 didn't want to participate in that.
"I am currently in negotiations to find a new Chicago home for the show. In the meantime my syndicator, Talk Radio Network FM, is setting up a Chicago studio and we will begin broadcasting to syndicate stations next week."
The following was issued today by Mancow's syndicator, Mark Masters, chief executive officer of Talk Radio Network FM:
Following the events of 9/11/01, Mancow restructured his show making it all about entertainment, pop culture, political satire and substance rather than what other FM morning shows do, which is often a form of audio voyeurism. Before Talk Radio Network FM signed its syndication agreement with Mancow, we did a lot of homework and determined that he is both FCC-safe and advertising-friendly, as demonstrated by the more than 25 national brand advertisers who have used Mancow as a safe haven for advertising since 2004. As he has broadened the content of the show, his ratings have grown exponentially. We are committed to the continued aggressive expansion of Mancow's syndication.
NO!!! Make him get a real job so we won't have to worry about him being on the air anymore.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:26 AM
Launching!

he was in fortwayne indiana for alittil wile then right wing conservatives had him kicked off and fired for remarks he made he is making new freinds everyware. i personly liked his show he talked about some risky stuff .
Old 07-17-2006, 07:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Never really like Mancow. Howard Stern>Mancow

Quick Reply: No more Mancow!