Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Stupid Girl at Four Corners?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 11:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Avalanche
I legitimately only know of a few girls that can drive. Girl or Guy automatic is the way to go, if you think you can out drive a built auto you're a ******* tool box.

But onto the subject of women, I dunno... I used to think I wanted a relationship, but honestly women cause more troubles than my car so Id rather not.

if its got 4 wheels or 2 ****, its a problem.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JacobK
lol..Matt and the shocker..That kid is ALWAS throwing up the shocker sign..lol..it cracks me up..
I perfer the spocker. lol
Old 07-30-2006, 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SpaZMaN
if its got 4 wheels or 2 ****, its a problem.
Its a bigger problem if its got one tit. Like ridding around on a doughnut, it'll get ya around but you'll get made fun of and its no fun.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Avalanche
Its a bigger problem if its got one tit. Like ridding around on a doughnut, it'll get ya around but you'll get made fun of and its no fun.

speaking of, i saw a guy do a burnout in a doughnut at lansing, that was some funny ****, and he got caught...lol
Old 07-31-2006, 01:59 AM
liqour enthusiest

Originally Posted by Matt D
Yeah my other hand is giving your girlfriend the ol "two in the pink, one in the stink"

hey at least someones getting some
Old 07-31-2006, 07:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

when will you guys be up there again i want to cruise out there sometime!
Old 07-31-2006, 07:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

me and a couple other f-bodies are looking for a place to go tonight?? any suggestions
Old 07-31-2006, 09:01 PM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

Two in the pink one in the stink.Is that like three car spot for a girl?
Old 07-31-2006, 09:52 PM
liqour enthusiest

Originally Posted by pro2low
me and a couple other f-bodies are looking for a place to go tonight?? any suggestions
i know jacobk is going to corners tonight, i might head out there depending on how i feel when i get out of workl
Old 07-31-2006, 11:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You know i've been following this thread for a while and i believe in equal rights. A guy can Drive a fire hawk. why can't a girl. i mean if you think about it these days a guy can have a dick and so can a woman its all personal preference. I say more power to the woman who can drive than to the guy who pissed his pants when the girl blew his doors off
Old 08-01-2006, 12:00 AM
TECH Resident

Thumbs down

Old 08-01-2006, 12:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LILWS6
You know i've been following this thread for a while and i believe in equal rights. A guy can Drive a fire hawk. why can't a girl. i mean if you think about it these days a guy can have a dick and so can a woman its all personal preference. I say more power to the woman who can drive than to the guy who pissed his pants when the girl blew his doors off
That's not what this thread is about. If you really really fallowed it you'll have realised its 5% about people hating noob drivers male or female and the other half is about 4 corners. This thread has grown so much.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:53 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NoMoreLS1

agreed!
Old 08-01-2006, 04:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

got youre attention though didnt it.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:55 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LILWS6
Are you a homosexual?
Old 08-01-2006, 09:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hmm...maybe he just respects women and doesn't fear the loss of his masculinity as perceived by others?
Old 08-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nah, he's a ***

I'm kidding. Opinions are like ********...everyone has one. With me, respect is earned, not given.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:31 AM
TECH Resident

Smile

Originally Posted by Wicked ls 1
got youre attention though didnt it.
Yeah... it did. It just amazes me that people would actually want to stand around in a parking lot in the middle of summer for hours rather than do something better. I mean... watch TV. Rent a movie. Go to the movies. Have sex with your girlfriend. Have sex with your wife. Or better yet, have sex with them both. Go to a concert. Go to a bar. Go to a party. Play Play Station or XBox. Spend time with your family. Go to dinner. Do something. But hey, if you want to sit around a parking lot at 1am... have at it. But that's not what I think is a good time. Call me crazy, but that's just me.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NoMoreLS1
Yeah... it did. It just amazes me that people would actually want to stand around in a parking lot in the middle of summer for hours rather than do something better. I mean... watch TV. Rent a movie. Go to the movies. Have sex with your girlfriend. Have sex with your wife. Or better yet, have sex with them both. Go to a concert. Go to a bar. Go to a party. Play Play Station or XBox. Spend time with your family. Go to dinner. Do something. But hey, if you want to sit around a parking lot at 1am... have at it. But that's not what I think is a good time. Call me crazy, but that's just me.
I like how none of the activities mentioned involve leaving the house. Personally I enjoy the summer weather and Im poor, perhaps if I had a 700+ rwhp shop built car I wouldnt be interested in the streets anymore. I think you're a bit too jaded to be complaining about what people do with their free time. I could always say why werent you doing any of those things rather than building that car? When you die you cant take the car with you but if you're out on the road with it at least your enjoying it, that's the appeal of corners for me, its far enough away to enjoy the ride up.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 8banger
Hmm...maybe he just respects women and doesn't fear the loss of his masculinity as perceived by others?
No its an indirect way to hit on a woman via the interweb... As for you're suddenly sarcastic statement, you were making jokes not too many pages ago yourself.

The whole point of this thread wasnt ever to bring up a man vs women thing, its about the idiocy that occured that night. Give her equal rights in all aspects if you wanna say they can drive like us. **** talking and street racing go hand in hand, punking out gets you made fun of. I dont recall the last time Richie said it's okay Alex I know you can drive just as good as me or anyone else for that matter. Some of you guys have no *****, flip flop on a matter as soon as a woman shows up. Its like telling racist jokes as long as no black people are around, if you have the ***** to have the same opion no matter who's around then you're a real man in my book.

Quick Reply: Stupid Girl at Four Corners?