Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

WI and IL members - August 11, 2006 - Gurnee Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006 | 11:40 PM
TECH Addict
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Set
So did you guys end up going to McDonalds? I saw some wisconsin guys go around the lot, viper, grand sport, but that was it. I was there from 6 till almost 10, and i didn't see anyone from the board.
Yeah that was us, we park in the lot across from McDonalds. We're the ones that rode down with the Viper, Grand Sport, Ford GT, etc...

Here's some of the pictures I took - http://www.projectcamaro.net/gallery...?c=122&userid=
Old 08-12-2006 | 10:14 AM
master of the "jack"stand

I parked next to ProjectCamaro in the lot. Didn't see any of you over there so I didn't get a chance to say hi. Nice looking cars!
Old 08-12-2006 | 10:37 AM
Launching!

the guys from wisconsin left around 8ish. they all had beautiful cars. nice meeting all you, we have to do it again sometime
Old 08-12-2006 | 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea it was fun... too bad there was soo much traffic on the highway..

I went into GUrnee mills to get some ****.. I came out and everyone was already gone.. I was like.. what the ****..
Old 08-12-2006 | 05:10 PM
TECH Addict
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by PurpleHaze98
we have to do it again sometime
Let's not just talk about it let's do it.

Say same parking lot in Gurnee Mills this Friday at 6:00?
Old 08-12-2006 | 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ProjectCamaro
Let's not just talk about it let's do it.

Say same parking lot in Gurnee Mills this Friday at 6:00?
Chad, I'd be game. Weather permiting of coarse. Let me know, we should get something going!
Old 08-12-2006 | 10:09 PM
Set
Staging Lane

Damn where the hell was I? I didn't see any of your car's. I was parked in the Circuit City lot in front of a red vette. Oh well there's always next time. I'm usually there every friday, never park in the McDonalds lot though. If you guys are planning on going this friday, i'll probably be there.
Old 08-12-2006 | 10:38 PM
TECH Addict
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Set
Damn where the hell was I? I didn't see any of your car's. I was parked in the Circuit City lot in front of a red vette. Oh well there's always next time. I'm usually there every friday, never park in the McDonalds lot though. If you guys are planning on going this friday, i'll probably be there.
You said you saw the Viper and Grand Sport, we were all right next to each other. I was in the same line as the Grand Sport with the Ford GT between us and the Viper was right across from me facing me.

Anyways here's the thread I started about next week - https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...74#post5345574
Old 08-13-2006 | 07:18 PM
Launching!

Thanks to all of the LS1tech.com members that showed up. I know a few of you called and I spoke with you just prior to leaving with some of the guys I rode down with. Fo all members that want to be put on the email list that I send out for these rides, just send me a PM. This way, I can post a thread and then send each of you a PM with all of the specifics. I had fun meeting all of you. We had a Corvettes, Fbodies, Viper GTS, Ford GT, 911 TT, and Cadillac CTS-Vs, the cars were modified and the ride down was a lot of fun. I am glad I got to meet everyone and hope that more and more people attend at the next one. We had 18 cars on the ride and met a number of you at the show. Each of you have really nice cars and we will have to set another run up again. It would be neat to get 30 plus cars on a ride in a line down to a show that is convenient for everyone. Again, thaks to all of you for showing up and I look forward to talking to everyone soon.

Remember to send me your email via PM so I can put you on the list.

ProjectCamaro - SOrry I can not make it next week. I am out of town for work.

JG853
Old 08-15-2006 | 10:18 AM
On The Tree

I'm in as long as the weather holds

Quick Reply: WI and IL members - August 11, 2006 - Gurnee Car Show