Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

96 trans am for sale clean title and carfax (cheap) project car with T-TOPS

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 trans am for sale clean title and carfax (cheap) project car with T-TOPS

hello just like it saids i have a 96 ta for sale it has the 350 lt1 in it and it runs but it has a rattle in it dont know for sure if its a rod or ? but it does need a tranny as it wont go in to high gear or reverse , i did drive this car home about 5 miles from where i bought it the lady i got from had been driving it everday to work but she was only about 5 miles from work and she told me the tranny was mostly the reason she was selling it and then after she put it up for sale the engine started to rattle and she didnt know why but anyway it does have ac that works and the body is excellent no rust or dings in the quarters it will need paint as this is the original paint job and it has had a lite fender bender in the front on the left side but it didn set off the air bags just broke the nose and the headlight so they did put a new nose on it and it does need the left and right headlights but this car is excellent underneath also ive looked it over and its a very solid car and wont take much to make a real nice car out of it it is red with tan leather interior and T-TOPS the interior is in good condition except the norm on the drivers seat has tears the dash is perfect and all glass is perfect it does have tinted glass. and remeber you can put the 98-02 dog house on these sorry for so long but want to try and let you all know whats up with this car, could be a nice ride with a little work im asking $3000 obo
car is located 60 miles south of indy in north vernon indiana 47265
Attached Thumbnails 96 trans am for sale clean title and carfax (cheap) project car with T-TOPS-ree.jpg   96 trans am for sale clean title and carfax (cheap) project car with T-TOPS-ee.jpg   96 trans am for sale clean title and carfax (cheap) project car with T-TOPS-ill-work.jpg   96 trans am for sale clean title and carfax (cheap) project car with T-TOPS-96-front.jpg   96 trans am for sale clean title and carfax (cheap) project car with T-TOPS-96-interior.jpg  

Last edited by rockinrobin; 08-11-2006 at 03:50 PM. Reason: location