Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Chicagos FASTEST LS1.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yup we are def talking about it as my poo pile is the only thing we have to bring that's out of the 13's right now lol
Old 09-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

who the **** cares who built what...not that mine is built...100% stock motor...but I never understood that.....
Some like to build them, some get them done, what is the differance????They all run???so what is the big deal????In the end, someone gets thier ******* wig split, plain and simple
Old 09-02-2006, 12:39 AM
Tenured Member

Originally Posted by StangStomper
who the **** cares who built what...not that mine is built...100% stock motor...but I never understood that.....
Some like to build them, some get them done, what is the differance????They all run???so what is the big deal????In the end, someone gets thier ******* wig split, plain and simple

Plain and simple, give credit where it is due. If you paid for someone's R&D do you really think you own it? Alot of people need to think about that before they start running their mouth.
Old 09-02-2006, 07:58 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Timmy2Stage
Plain and simple, give credit where it is due. If you paid for someone's R&D do you really think you own it? Alot of people need to think about that before they start running their mouth.

If your on drugs, get off them! WTF are you talking about? Wait until your car is done and then make excuses. Is that what your trying to do?
Old 09-02-2006, 06:15 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
If your on drugs, get off them! WTF are you talking about? Wait until your car is done and then make excuses. Is that what your trying to do?
haha ouch!
Old 09-02-2006, 09:03 PM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

Originally Posted by Timmy2Stage
The title of the thread should be:

Who has the fastest SHOP BUILT car?

Then if you want to talk about who actually built there own car using their own brain that's a different story.

I would crack everyone's head off in that category
I ll challange you on that one.If you wanna line up with someone that bulids his own motors and setup my own suspenion your talking to him.Im not afraid of any house car like you and don't have a problem with guys running them.If your afraid of a house car your way out of line.There is more to a car than just coming off a dyno.But if that is what your intimated by then i would get out of the sport.Just remember i bulid my own car to and would never have a problem running againist a house car.

Last edited by tuff; 09-02-2006 at 09:09 PM.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Tenured Member

Originally Posted by tuff
I ll challange you on that one.If you wanna line up with someone that bulids his own motors and setup my own suspenion your talking to him.Im not afraid of any house car like you and don't have a problem with guys running them.If your afraid of a house car your way out of line.There is more to a car than just coming off a dyno.But if that is what your intimated by then i would get out of the sport.Just remember i bulid my own car to and would never have a problem running againist a house car.

I challenge you to learn how to write a paragraph. I am honestly upset that I will never get back the time it took to differentiate your thought process in your third grade level attempt at a paragraph. Because of this I am now less intelligent.

The point of my post was to give credit to those who can build a "home" car as you would call it, with limited resources compared to a shop.

When the car is out you'll know, I'll post up the track times. If you want to race it you're more than welcome. I am not here to prove anything, just to make a point. I have responsibilities that are above pulling my dick out at the track right now.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:12 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Tim lest it rest. Get the car done and we'll have some fun. Are you coming the 23rd with Silver?
Old 09-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Tenured Member

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
Tim lest it rest. Get the car done and we'll have some fun. Are you coming the 23rd with Silver?

I am going to try, as long as my parents can baby sit my son I'll be there.

SilverGhost will be there with his car if he decides to actually work on it and stops baking brownies with his girlfriend
Old 09-03-2006, 02:44 PM
Motorboater

its cakes and pies, and i got your homemade poop pie right here fuckbag.

whatever bitches i looked at the car for the first time in a couple weeks and drove it a bunch this weekend so far, i'm starting to get it ready again.

lets chill on the inbreeding, i mean in fighting. i already told timmy to cut it out so they rest of you follow suit, the end result is Andy is gonna whack all of us b/c he makes like 3 times the power the rest of us do so bitching at eachother won't do any good, even if it is a shitton of fun.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:20 PM

my motor ls1 makes like 1100 rwhp , is that good?
Old 09-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Motorboater

noooo. b/c andy makes like 3000. sorry haider you have to step it up
Old 09-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Tenured Member

Originally Posted by FANTAZ28
my motor ls1 makes like 1100 rwhp , is that good?

You mean your LT1
Old 09-03-2006, 08:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The third stage is going on tomorrow.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:15 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,163 Likes on 756 Posts

Bleh.

I have a 1 yr old son, run a $2 million dollar consulting firm, co-own this site, and when I have time I wrench on my car. Guess how much wrenching that is. Fact of the matter is that I'd rather make what I make money wise, and pay someone competent to work on my car... so back on topic.

Who gives a fugg who built the car, all that matters is what it runs.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:10 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
its cakes and pies, and i got your homemade poop pie right here fuckbag.

whatever bitches i looked at the car for the first time in a couple weeks and drove it a bunch this weekend so far, i'm starting to get it ready again.

lets chill on the inbreeding, i mean in fighting. i already told timmy to cut it out so they rest of you follow suit, the end result is Andy is gonna whack all of us b/c he makes like 3 times the power the rest of us do so bitching at eachother won't do any good, even if it is a shitton of fun.
Don't bet on me. I HAVE NOT MADE ONE FULL PASS on my car!!!! My tires were rubbing when I was at the track last time. I'm going to try to go next weekend for some testing and suspension dialing. I have to finish putting my 9'' in and get a new drive shaft made!
Old 09-03-2006, 11:12 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,163 Likes on 756 Posts

I have an extra 9" driveshaft if you need to borrow one to move the car.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:21 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
I have an extra 9" driveshaft if you need to borrow one to move the car.
I have a feeling it would be like the one I have. I though it was going to work but it CAME UP A FEW INCHES TOO SHORT!! You know what I mean!
Old 09-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Motorboater

john so you are saying you pay compentent people to work on the car b/c you aren't competent, the truth finally is admitted lol.

Andy i am MORE than with you there. i made shakedown first week of april on my old short, went bottom 10's, then blew it up. took almost 3 months to get it running again between my basic rebuild getting fucked up, then my brand new 6.0L heads burning coolant. the last 2 trips i made since i didn't even get a single pass. lost the blower belt once, then a fuel pump relay the second trip.

i've had NOTHING but problems since shakedown what 5 months ago? ******* crazy.the car is always great on the street then shows its *** at the track.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He pays Speed Inc to build his car. Nowhere did he say anyone competent...

Just kidding... I love you Larry & Tom

Quick Reply: Chicagos FASTEST LS1.