Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Meet at SNS in Fox Valley tonight?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't even post that ****, or I will have it deleted. You think I really give a **** about that fat little bitch? You weren't there, so you didn't see how much of a ***** he acted like. I went up to his car, told him to get out, and he didn't. Then, when he finally did, he walked over and all he could do was make a lousy effort to talk ****. I was sitting on the back of my bike, and I told him I will stay sitting down, and he can have the first punch. All he said was no, I don't feel like going to jail. All he can do is talk ****, and he does a horrible job at that. He will never do anything more than run his ******* **** holster. He will tell you that he will beat your ***, or you are a *****, etc, but he will never do anything, just talk. We have proof, on video, that he is nothing more than a big *****, and doesn't do **** when confronted.

Last edited by BigD; 09-03-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where the video!!
Old 09-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Teching In

yeah dean also imed me when i was at work, guy is very persistent. He then told me that he was gonna beat my ***. Not to start problems on a site i am new too but he is only digging himself a hole he won't be able to climb his fat *** out of.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:11 PM
Staging Lane

dean thinks he can say whatever he wants and then walk away from it..he was talking **** to me told a few people he would hit me if i confronted him about it well my guys didnt like the idea of him saying hed hit me so my guys and my brother confronted him and he said he doesnt even know me and never said that **** so i mean come on now guys hes not gonna do **** you guys should know that by now
Old 09-04-2006, 06:41 PM
liqour enthusiest

Originally Posted by unis
yeah dean also imed me when i was at work, guy is very persistent. He then told me that he was gonna beat my ***. Not to start problems on a site i am new too but he is only digging himself a hole he won't be able to climb his fat *** out of.
i hear that unis guy was the one who was riding topless on the back of matts bike
Old 09-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Teching In

yeah, i got some sweet man boobies.

let me guess rich, you were at the bar?
Old 09-05-2006, 01:24 AM
Launching!

I would NOT post his IP address on here. It is a security risk and now anyone can hack into his computer. Im just saying for his own security's sake. It is also a legal risk posting it if anything happens.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:32 PM
liqour enthusiest

Originally Posted by unis
yeah, i got some sweet man boobies.

let me guess rich, you were at the bar?
no i was working, then i hit up the bar