Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Some Photochops

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006 | 07:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think Im gonna play with it again later... hmm...
Old 09-23-2006 | 01:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Avalanche
Guess I did this one first. lol I went with the less is more on this one. I was thinking of making the car a ghost but then just decided to stick with a cool lens storm theme.

WOW!!! Awesome man! I wish I could do this stuff.
Old 09-23-2006 | 11:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks man, Im working on 2 more and hope to have them up sometime tonight when I wake up... o.O

With that one I went for less is more and did some lighting effects and of course the clouds. I think there's still like 10 layers in it. The outlaw text alone has like 4-5 layers in it. Next one should be crazy, Rich gave me some good pics to work with and I got a crazy idea.
Old 09-23-2006 | 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks man, Im working on 2 more and hope to have them up sometime tonight when I wake up... o.O

With that one I went for less is more and did some lighting effects and of course the clouds. I think there's still like 10 layers in it. The outlaw text alone has like 4-5 layers in it. Next one should be crazy, Rich gave me some good pics to work with and I got a crazy idea.

That pic is now the background on my work computer. I've has literally like 6 people look at it and comment on how badass it was. I've got some more good high res pics and smaller pics of my car if you'd like to have some more fun.
Old 09-23-2006 | 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gettinthere

That pic is now the background on my work computer. I've has literally like 6 people look at it and comment on how badass it was. I've got some more good high res pics and smaller pics of my car if you'd like to have some more fun.
Awesome Im glad people enjoy what I do, like I said Im using all of these for a portfolio, the higher rez the image generally the better. Just post the photobucket URLs here and I'll get to them or you can email them to me at agueart@yahoo.com . I figure once I do enough of them I can either get a few commissions going or get a job at a graphic arts firm. Having been laid off kinda made me wonder if I should try my hand at what I went to school for, lol. That and Im going back in a week.

If anyone else wants anything nows the time, while they're free! Although art for commercial use will not be free, it will all be water marked to insure that...
Old 09-23-2006 | 06:12 PM
Retired Street Racer

How about this
Old 09-23-2006 | 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Richie wanted a chicago night sky deal for his, check out the original and the finished product, I think the lighting is the best part on this one. o.O From Dawn to Dusk.

Original

Chicago Theme
Old 09-24-2006 | 05:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Third time's a charm... You better like this one Jake. If you dont everythings pretty hacked up so it shouldnt be too hard to make a new one but I like it.
Old 09-24-2006 | 08:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I did this one as a sig I guess. You didnt give me much to work with as far as ideas but I know how you feel about having been a marine and I thought youd like this. I have another Im doing that's not so patriotic on the art side as a full size.

Old 09-24-2006 | 12:44 PM
Retired Street Racer

I did this one as a sig I guess. You didnt give me much to work with as far as ideas but I know how you feel about having been a marine and I thought youd like this. I have another Im doing that's not so patriotic on the art side as a full size.
That's awesome. I like it. Yeah, I didn't really know what I wanted. I know the pic I gave you was super big, it was taken on a really nice, like 12 megapixel camera, lol. Maybe resize it so it will fit on a desktop? Let me know. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Some Photochops