Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

I won't be making the LS1 shootout now, car got crashed

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 10:37 AM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well really no idea at this point how long the work will take. Picking a hood is the first part.

We spent an hour or so last nite evaluating options. What can be kept and what needs to be re done, etc. We looked at doing a pretty radical new flame design incorporating the old ones that would be really sweet..but after alot of thought I had to say no because I would have lost all the candy apple red on the front of the car and that is my favorite part of the car, i just couldn't give up the red...so the flames aren't going to get much crazier at least.

how nuts the hood gets is going to depend on a few things..Joe is investigating today..put some thought into a ######## race style pin on like worm boy's, etc but I think i've decided against pin on. i dont' want to sacrifice function for appearence..this car is driven and worked on too much and I just dont' want to deal with a pin on I don't think, but we'll see.

lots up in the air, but a few small trick improvements have been planned for certain already