Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Looking for members in NW IN

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 06:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The weather wasn't supposed to be this good!I found a lonley spot and did some burnouts and donuts today so I had my fun but yeah we could of had a cruise!
Old 10-22-2006, 03:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lovin myls1
The weather wasn't supposed to be this good!I found a lonley spot and did some burnouts and donuts today so I had my fun but yeah we could of had a cruise!
yeah i know what your saying, i did the same things but i would have ben nice to do that with everyone else....i like to share the fun. everbody have a good one and enjoy the snow tomorrow.....and o yeah does anyone know how to put a picture in the signature box, and put the pic in the format i need to do it just let me know
Old 10-22-2006, 06:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

It would be vety cool to have 8 or 10 f-bodys show up at some parking lot somewhere and get together!I hope we can do that someday!
Now about the pics.My son walked me through this and once you do it ,it's easy.
A: Go to photobucket.com and sign up,it's free.they will let you store your pics there and you can size them for full screen pics or sig pics or whatever.
B:Once your pics are there you copy the url to this website and you are done.
C; you can copy to posts or go to USER CP which is at the top of every page on this site and add avatars and sig pics and all.

If you have trouble with it, post here or PM me (or both) and I'll give you my cell number and walk you through it on the phone! I like pics!
Old 10-22-2006, 07:17 AM
Staging Lane

I guess this means i better get out and start taking pics to make a avatar and sig.
Anyone got a digital or a real nice camera?
Old 10-22-2006, 08:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah! It would be kinda hard to post 'em if you ain't got 'em!
Way too cold out for me to offer to take pics.I drive a 'vert and live for warm weather!
I'm no expert but I think you can take pics with even a disposable camera and Walgreens will put them on a disc for you?Maybe another member can chime in on this.If you had pics on a disc would you have the ability to put them on your computer?I have a program that does that automatically.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Teching In

Here a pic of mine.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Launching!

It would be vety cool to have 8 or 10 f-bodys show up at some parking lot somewhere and get together!I hope we can do that someday!
Now about the pics.My son walked me through this and once you do it ,it's easy.
A: Go to photobucket.com and sign up,it's free.they will let you store your pics there and you can size them for full screen pics or sig pics or whatever.
B:Once your pics are there you copy the url to this website and you are done.
C; you can copy to posts or go to USER CP which is at the top of every page on this site and add avatars and sig pics and all.

If you have trouble with it, post here or PM me (or both) and I'll give you my cell number and walk you through it on the phone! I like pics!
well i found out how to do it, thanks for the help now lets se how big the picture is.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:03 PM
Launching!

well now someone has to tell me how to make it smaller, cause that just aint gonna cut it, but yeah we definatley need to get 10 or 12 of us together on of these days, that would be a lot of fun
Old 10-23-2006, 06:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Spot me2,looks good!Like the black rims with the Pewter.

Throttlejunkies,car looks great and pics were right size for screen.If you need avatar size,photobucket lets you resize to that small size also.But I think every time you resize you lose the original so you would have to bring another from your computer to photobucket to replace it if you want to display that size again.

Hopefully Indian Summer will still show up. I'd like to try 41Dragway once in November as every Sunday will be test and tune.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:57 AM
Staging Lane

Throttle junkies I think i have seen you out in highland on kennedy some time-ago this past summer sweet ride.
And the best time to do a test and tune is wednsday evening there are only like 10-15 cars thier. Sunday it gets a little crowded.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Getsomebeyatch,my son has been there on Wed. and says the same thing,but by time I get home from work the day is almost over!
Old 10-23-2006, 07:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default A view I'm in love with!

Old 10-24-2006, 04:18 AM
Launching!

Getsomebeyatch,my son has been there on Wed. and says the same thing,but by time I get home from work the day is almost over!
yeah he is right is definately not as bad on wednesday, but it is hard to get out there before the sun goes down....the lsat few times that i was there on sunday for bracket racing it was a huge mess, completely unorganized hopefully its not like that for test and tune.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I went there 3-4 weeks ago.Tried to get there early but pulled up around 9:30am .There were around 25 cars in line already and gates still locked!Website says they open at 8am.If your going to change times you should make that info known on the Website I thinkIMO.
So I left but it wasn't a bad day because it warmed up and I put the top down and enjoyed.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Staging Lane

Going out to hooters in schererrville today at about 7 tonight for all you can eat wings. Me and a bunch of friends from csvt.com will be there just thought i would throw it out there for us nwi peeps. This will probably be the last decent day out before i put my car away for the winter so i hope to see some of you up there.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:27 AM
Launching!

well fellas tomorrow would have been a good day to take the car out but well i had a little problem today take a look......
Old 11-09-2006, 05:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

WOW, that sucks! But i guess as repairs go,it should be an easy repair. My headlight gear stripped,so I got the brass gears and maybe will get to it this weekend.Have you found out how much a shaft is yet?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:47 PM
12 Second Club

DOH!!! you throw slicks on or what? was hoping to have my car out during those few nice days, but had some set backs on rebuilding the rear end BRONCHITIS.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Teching In

Whats up guys. Just seen this post. I am from Merrillville. I think I have seen the 2000 Red ss with the 35th ann. stripes around here. I'm driving a 2002 red z28. We deff. all need to meet up some time. Peace

Josh
Old 11-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Staging Lane

yep thats me
Have i met you?
Unfortunately the season is over, I just put the car-cover on today and put it in the garage .
Most likely ill revive this thread or just start a new one when the better weather gets hear so we can bring alll the f-bods out in nw ind.

Quick Reply: Looking for members in NW IN