Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

7-0 Bears

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 03:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by minty
No, I will be at the Superbowl just like every other game this year....You will be at home getting ripped on about being wrong and a bandwagon fan.

Bear down Chicago Bears.....dada dada daddaa

Oh wait I was suppose to go kill my self right.......well first loss for da Bears!!

oh and i dont care if its only 1 loss yada yada they still loss to Miami!
Old 11-05-2006, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Miami Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 03:56 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CapoWS6
Bear down Chicago Bears.....dada dada daddaa

Oh wait I was suppose to go kill my self right.......well first loss for da Bears!!

oh and i dont care if its only 1 loss yada yada they still loss to Miami!
Miami is a good talented team who's been in every game they played all year. They just couldn't finish it off. Today they did. Still, Da Bears are 7-1, still the best record in the NFC, and still have the inside track for homefield through the playoffs. Expecting them to go 16-0 in the regular season was kind of silly. No one has ever done that before.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
Miami is a good talented team who's been in every game they played all year. They just couldn't finish it off. Today they did. Still, Da Bears are 7-1, still the best record in the NFC, and still have the inside track for homefield through the playoffs. Expecting them to go 16-0 in the regular season was kind of silly. No one has ever done that before.
Actually Miami has, one of the years they won the super bowl
Old 11-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Camaro Ryder KV
Actually Miami has, one of the years they won the super bowl
Actually Miami didn't. I didn't say undefeated, I said 16-0.

They went 14-0, not 16-0. Was only a 14 game season.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:55 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Grossman played great QB for Miami today. Maybe next week he will throw that many completions to HIS OWN TEAM.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Banned

There's a reason Grossman is compared to Brett Favre alot
Old 11-05-2006, 05:02 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Yea they looked REALLY bad today!!! They should really be 6-2, it looked like the Phoenix game except for the luck at the end.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Launching!

bears fans have a long 5 weeks
Old 11-05-2006, 05:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
Actually Miami didn't. I didn't say undefeated, I said 16-0.

They went 14-0, not 16-0. Was only a 14 game season.
lol
Old 11-05-2006, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

As a diehard BEARS FAN I will continue to watch them if they lose the next 8 games; however, after today I realize that my high hopes of them going to the SUPERBOWL is a LONG SHOT in mind right about now.

That being said I will watch and support them to the end but looks like TEAMS are figuring out their weakness and finding out how to stop GROSSMAN, etc. BLITZ the heck out of him everyplay and the COACHING STAFF gets a lot of BLAME for this game and the DEFENSE did not play like a #1 Defense plays (or wins superbowls) especially at home. Looks like the defense weakness is stopping the very quick pass so that the defensive line cannot have time to disrupt the QB, etc., kind of like what MARINO did in 85 and how the HECK do you let that bum FISH PLAYER run for 160 yards on your home turf!!!

And WHY THE HECK didn't they stick with CEDRIC BENSON after having two runs in a row for a total of 19 yards just to give the ball back to Thomas Jones, so he can start dancing around the line of scrimmage. They drafted BENSON #4 in the draft and this is his second FREAKIN YEAR give him the BALL the entire game and see what a real running back looks like or see if he is just another first round draft pick bust!!

Also, Justin GAUGE SUCKS and should not of replaced B. BERRIAN after he was hurt, and cleary the other wide receiver RASHEED DAVIS, who came from the arena football league and had the huge TD catch to win the VIKINGS game should of been in there b/f Justin GAUGE who stunk up the place and what was DEVIN HESTER doing trying to field the ball inside the 10 when he fumbled.
They SIMPLY SUCKED today and at HOME where I thought they were unbeatable and I think the SUPERBOWL this year is just a pipe dream at this point (and GOOD LORD I hope i'm wrong)!!

SORRY ABOUT the long RANT but had to vent a bit as this was a DEPRESSING BEARS' LOSS if you are a diehard fan!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 11-05-2006 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Launching!

pretty sad the way the fans at the game left way early
Old 11-05-2006, 06:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MTI 427 C5 Roadster
As a diehard BEARS FAN I will continue to watch them if they lose the next 8 games; however, after today I realize that my high hopes of them going to the SUPERBOWL is a LONG SHOT in mind right about now.

That being said I will watch and support them to the end but looks like TEAMS are figuring out their weakness and finding out how to stop GROSSMAN, etc. BLITZ the heck out of him everyplay and the COACHING STAFF gets a lot of BLAME for this game and the DEFENSE did not play like a #1 Defense plays (or wins superbowls) especially at home. Looks like the defense weakness is stopping the very quick pass so that the defensive line cannot have time to disrupt the QB, etc., kind of like what MARINO did in 85 and how the HECK do you let that bum FISH PLAYER run for 160 yards on your home turf!!!

And WHY THE HECK didn't they stick with CEDRIC BENSON after having two runs in a row for a total of 19 yards just to give the ball back to Thomas Jones, so he can start dancing around the line of scrimmage. They drafter #4 in the draft and this is he second FREAKIN YEAR give him the BALL the entire game and see what a really running back looks like!!

Also, Justin GAUGE SUCKS and should not of replaced B. BERRIAN after he was hurt, and cleary the other wide receiver (can't think of his name right now) who came from the arena football league and had the huge TD catch to win the VIKINGS game should of been in there b/f Justin GAUGE who stunk up the place and what was DEVIN HESTER doing trying to field the ball inside the 10 when he fumbled.
They SIMPLY SUCKED today and at HOME where I thought they were unbeatable and I think the SUPERBOWL this year is just a pipe dream at this point (and GOOD LORD I hope i'm wrong)!!

SORRY ABOUT the long RANT but had to vent a bit as this was a DEPRESSING BEARS' LOSS if you are a diehard fan!
Couldn't have said it better. I don't understand giving it back to Jones when Benson started getting in a groove. I don't understand trying to hit Gage on every pass when they still have Moose and Clark out there? Defense was put in some tough situations, they held Harrington down decently but Brown ran all over them. It was tough to watch but hopefully it will fire them up for this road trip.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:46 AM
On The Tree

I agree with 427 MTI. But c'mon, some of you guys need to understand that the Bears are still 7-1 and realistically only need to win 3 or 4 more games to lock up the division. They just played really bad today, end of story.

I'm looking forward to the tough games ahead beacause the Bears are going to be up to the challenge and play like we know they can. They WILL be focused next week!

And the Bears haters can talk all they want. If it makes you feel good to jump all over a team when they lose their first game after winning 7 in a row you are not a real NFL fan then. Your talk is irrelevant to me and other true Bears fans!
Old 11-06-2006, 10:43 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by BlkZ28LS6
I agree with 427 MTI. But c'mon, some of you guys need to understand that the Bears are still 7-1 and realistically only need to win 3 or 4 more games to lock up the division. They just played really bad today, end of story.

I'm looking forward to the tough games ahead beacause the Bears are going to be up to the challenge and play like we know they can. They WILL be focused next week!

And the Bears haters can talk all they want. If it makes you feel good to jump all over a team when they lose their first game after winning 7 in a row you are not a real NFL fan then. Your talk is irrelevant to me and other true Bears fans!

I love football and the Bears! But when your "superbowl team" falls apart 2 out of the last three games it doesn't look good. I swear sometimes I think Grossman thinks the football is a HOT POTATO! I really think that he sometimes closes his eyes when he throws the ball.

As far as a 1# ranked defense, I can see getting burned on a play or two. But like I said this last game and the AZ game they looked like kids getting run over? I hope that something good comes out of this loss. I would like to see them rebound from this in a dominating fashion!
Old 11-06-2006, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

I never said they were a "Superbowl Team". But look around the NFL. The only perfect team out there right now is Indy. Brady and the Pats last night had a bad game and I'm sure they will be fine. 1 or 2 games do not define an entire season.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:16 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

A lot of people talk like they are a shoe in for the superbowl, I think it's a little too early for that! Like I said, I would LOVE to see them in the SB, but we'll see.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:57 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkZ28LS6
The only perfect team out there right now is Indy.
I enjoyed this sentence a lot