Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

I Got OWNED Tonight!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006 | 05:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OctaneZ28
From my experiences, I would say the exact opposite.
Probably cause you were acting like a boner.
Old 11-29-2006 | 05:03 PM
TECH Addict

That is also a possibility.
Old 11-29-2006 | 11:46 PM
9 Second Club

As long as your not buying crack or shooting people cpd cops are alright, it the ******* suburban cops you have to worry about,
P.S. I ran a black ss il state cop (m6), on the 355 right by woodfield mall, when my car was bone stock (A4) and got spanked, but that was 4 years ago
Old 11-30-2006 | 05:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

ISP has a pewter z/28 out and about. You'll notice it by the antennas and the state plates on it.

Some blonde chick from my neighborhood is driving it.
Old 11-30-2006 | 12:24 PM
TECH Resident

There is an ISP officer in Monee here that drove a white B4C car for awhile but now hes back to driving a Caprice, lol.
Old 11-30-2006 | 03:57 PM
TECH Junkie

I was in my freinds all motor type R( Its quick)

He took me for a ride and we flyed by a CPD, he turned around and pulled us over

WE SAW A K&N Key chain etc

So we asked him what car he said, and he said a Camaro and a botlon stretch busa blah blah we shot the ****, and talked cars and he let us off.....

Another time around belmont, my freinds were messing around and a cop pulled them over and asked what they had done etc, he told them he has a restored 69 camaro etc and let them off, cool guy.

CPD cops can do whatever the hell they want

Its the ******** in the Burbs that **** with you the most over car stuff
Old 11-30-2006 | 04:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by CrawlinWS6
I did alot of ******* around with my **** in chicago. CPD will usually scream and yell at you. Toss you around, slam you on your car. Threaten you, but let you walk away. Bt suburban cops, are dicks and give you tickets!

THIS IS SSSSSOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2006 | 08:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JacobK
So tonight im driving my buddy back to his work where he left his car after me and him left the bar. We got back to his work and had a couple more beers and then i left. So i was a little buzzed and was driving extremeyl careful being that i was in the SS. So im driving down Archer Ave when i see a Chicago police officer fly by in the oppsite lane of traffic and i look over and he is staring me down. So i look in my rearview and he busts a U-Turn, so at this point im like DAMN. So im sitting at the stop light and he pulls next to me and i got my windows down and im just pretending i dont see him, and he yells "HEY!" And im like, "Ya?" Then he asks me where i got my rims, what all do i got done to the car, how fast ETC..Then he says, "On Green were going" Im like WTF and i was like Ya right. So im watching the light confused as hell, and i see the opposite light start to turn yellow and all of a sudden the cop start brake torquing it, and im sitting there like the light turns green and he takes off and i just sat there, the only thing i can think of, was this had to be a setup or something..
LOL. my sister has a friend is a LaGrang Park cop.. this is when i had my 97 gt he wanted to race me. so we catch a light, this was out of his distrcit light turns and we pucnh it. he saw the tailights of my car

after racing he did a good 1 min burnout with the lights and sirens going.. it was a classic
Old 11-30-2006 | 08:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by dsz28
Too bad you were drinking or you could of had a lot of fun. I wish something like that would happen to me. I messed with an Il. state police in a Cobra once & he didnt seem to appreciate it.

let me guess white 96-98 on I55???
Old 11-30-2006 | 08:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by CrawlinWS6
I did alot of ******* around with my **** in chicago. CPD will usually scream and yell at you. Toss you around, slam you on your car. Threaten you, but let you walk away. Bt suburban cops, are dicks and give you tickets!

lol i can vough for you getting slammed on your car and him yelling at you

Quick Reply: I Got OWNED Tonight!