Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

10-2 NFC North Champs

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 07:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

im all for achange as well. Hes too much of a rookie and i think hes feeling too much pressure, so put in a vet. that know how to handle thoes situations. Needless to say... they are winning but deff not a superbowl winning team. Well see how mon. night game goes.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
For some reason I feel that Lovie knows what he's doing, and you guys are not professional coaches.

Go Bears!

grossman will be fine... everyone relax before u all have heart attacks
Old 12-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MTI 427 C5 Roadster
Why don't you put the SCORE 670 AM RADIO on right now, at 6:15 pm, on Monday, Dec. 4, 2006, and listen to DOUG BUFFONE's commentary about the GROSSMAN DEBACLE, and learn a little something about football and what it takes to win PLAYOFF GAMES and REACH the SUPERBOWL!

Or if you don't think he knows what he's talking about how about NFL analyst Hub Arkrush or BEAR DEFENSIVE LEGEND, ED O'BRADOVICH, DAN HAMPTON, RICHARD DENT, and Receiver, TOM WADDLE, who all agree that the BEARS HAVE NO CHOICE but to see what BRIAN GRIESE can do for this team, b/c othewise if the BEARS continue to perform on offense the way they have the last month or so with GROSSMAN as QB, that they will lose in the first round of the PLAYOFFS and they HAVE TO SEE what they have in BRIAN GRIESE b/c he CAN'T BE ANY WORSE than GROSSMAN has been his last 7 games (the Arizona Monday Night Football game).
I'm glad all the ****-ists agree. (And the score sucks, you should switch to ESPN 1000) How many rings does Ed O'bradovich or Doug Buffone have? Did they hold any coaching positions? As far as old Bears chiming in.. they don't coach the team. It's their job to speculate. Maybe if they feel inclined they should give Lovie a call. Or, maybe we can all sign an online petition and send it in to the coaching staff since they obviously have no clue what they're doing. And wasn't Grossman's game vs SF in the last 7? How was that a bad game?
Old 12-04-2006, 09:13 PM
TECH Addict

well hell, if Dent Or waddle said it....then it MUST be true!!! YEAH RIGHT! They are talking just like we all are thinking. Give him a break and let the coaches do their job.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
I'm glad all the ****-ists agree. (And the score sucks, you should switch to ESPN 1000) How many rings does Ed O'bradovich or Doug Buffone have? Did they hold any coaching positions? As far as old Bears chiming in.. they don't coach the team. It's their job to speculate. Maybe if they feel inclined they should give Lovie a call. Or, maybe we can all sign an online petition and send it in to the coaching staff since they obviously have no clue what they're doing. And wasn't Grossman's game vs SF in the last 7? How was that a bad game?
YOu and I can go back and forth with you defending that GROSSMAN is the guy who gives us the best chance (THIS YEAR/RIGHT NOW) to take us to the promise land and win the superbowl and me arguing back and forth that clearly he SUCKS (Right now/this year) and that we HAVE TO take a look at GRIESE to see if he makes are IMPOTENT BEARS OFFENSE (exluding special teams) any better.

At the end of the day neither of us are going to convince the other guy that he is wrong and at the end of the day we are both HARDCORE BEAR'S FANS who hope that the COACHING STAFF will make the right personnell decisions and call the right plays, and that the players execute those plays to the best of their abilities and that we GO ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!!

That being said I am out of here and going back to the planning of the monster 500 cubic inch LSX motor that I plan to drop in my 02 Z06 about this time next year!

GO BEARS and I HOPE they SEIZE THIS OPPURTUNITY and make the MOST OF IT, especially for the faithful diehard fans who deserve it the most!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 12-04-2006 at 10:33 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:43 AM
Staging Lane

YOu and I can go back and forth with you defending that GROSSMAN is the guy who gives us the best chance (THIS YEAR/RIGHT NOW) to take us to the promise land and win the superbowl and me arguing back and forth that clearly he SUCKS (Right now/this year) and that we HAVE TO take a look at GRIESE to see if he makes are IMPOTENT BEARS OFFENSE (exluding special teams) any better.

At the end of the day neither of us are going to convince the other guy that he is wrong and at the end of the day we are both HARDCORE BEAR'S FANS who hope that the COACHING STAFF will make the right personnell decisions and call the right plays, and that the players execute those plays to the best of their abilities and that we GO ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!!

That being said I am out of here and going back to the planning of the monster 500 cubic inch LSX motor that I plan to drop in my 02 Z06 about this time next year!

GO BEARS and I HOPE they SEIZE THIS OPPURTUNITY and make the MOST OF IT, especially for the faithful diehard fans who deserve it the most!!

WOW, anyone ELSE annoyed WITH how this GUY is TYPING????
just chill out dude
Old 12-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

True.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
True.

Amen Bro! GO BEARS!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 12-05-2006 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

Amen Bro! GO BEARS!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD you arent the coach.....thats all I have to say when I bring this post back up....admit you were wrong....even if its 1 game, when he is on, he plays better than Griese EVER will....

Quick Reply: 10-2 NFC North Champs