Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bears!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bears!

just like i predicted, rex came back strong and quieted all the critics... he will be just fine. just sit back and enjoy the ride. i can smell the superbowl....
Old 12-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

yep he needs to keep focus. go bears!!
Old 12-11-2006, 11:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

who cares bout rex......... go HESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2006, 11:58 PM
liqour enthusiest

**** yeah hester is ******* awesome
Old 12-12-2006, 12:12 AM
12 Second Club

Hell ya good ******* game...
Rex is sexy so back off haters!!
Old 12-12-2006, 12:18 AM
12 Second Club

go bears!~!!
Old 12-12-2006, 12:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Da Bears!
Old 12-12-2006, 12:46 AM
TECH Veteran

espn cant get enough about talking bout that game, lol.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:48 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Taubr Unit
espn cant get enough about talking bout that game, lol.
of course not, the bears are amazing! and heister SHOULD be the rookie of the year he deserves it but there is talk about vince young getting it...
Old 12-12-2006, 01:44 AM
Staging Lane

DAAAaaaaaaaa Bears. who wants to buy me some tickets for the packers game as a christmas gift?? anyone?
Old 12-12-2006, 08:46 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So Rex plays decent for one game and now all the haters are supporters again.

Don't worry, he'll choke again soon enough. Hopefully we can score more on defense.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:37 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,163 Likes on 756 Posts

Go Bears!
Old 12-12-2006, 09:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

grossman still sucks....

He played good at the beginning of the year and hes played good at the end the of the season, but choked in the middle. Well lets think about it. The bears schedule put them against fairly easy teams in the beginning and at the end of the season. But in the middle of the season they played tougher teams and grossman choked.

Which is the same thing he will do in the playoffs. I say play griesse just atleast one time before the playoff, too get him warmed up because I wouldnt doubt it if the bears will need him to take over.

I'm not sold on grossman his mechanics still suck and he is poor at scanning the field, and protecting the ball. Grossmans biggest error he needs to fix is the fact he pre-picks a recieving before the play starts and always throws to that reciever even if he is covered. If grossman thinks twice about throwing to who he pre-picked, he scans the field poorly and then throws poorly.

yeah I'm still not sold on grossman!
Old 12-12-2006, 10:08 AM
TECH Veteran

we should have bought vince young, we would be unstoppable!!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:07 AM
6 & 8 Second Club

I'm glad they won, obviously.

I'm just not impressed. Like a couple guys said, Rex sucked against decent teams.

St Louis is a bad team, there is no way they should have got that many points.

The run defense has been bad lately, we better pray the injuries don't kill us.

Hester frigging rules. Just better watch that cocky crap!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ibanez7
grossman still sucks....

He played good at the beginning of the year and hes played good at the end the of the season, but choked in the middle. Well lets think about it. The bears schedule put them against fairly easy teams in the beginning and at the end of the season. But in the middle of the season they played tougher teams and grossman choked.

Which is the same thing he will do in the playoffs. I say play griesse just atleast one time before the playoff, too get him warmed up because I wouldnt doubt it if the bears will need him to take over.

I'm not sold on grossman his mechanics still suck and he is poor at scanning the field, and protecting the ball. Grossmans biggest error he needs to fix is the fact he pre-picks a recieving before the play starts and always throws to that reciever even if he is covered. If grossman thinks twice about throwing to who he pre-picked, he scans the field poorly and then throws poorly.

yeah I'm still not sold on grossman!

you guys all forget he is basically a rookie... he is doing very well for being in his first full season and the more games he plays the better he gets... grossman sometimes does pre select his recievers but if u watched the st. louis game he did not. he was checking the ball down everytime there was no one open. u can tell they worked on that in practice and he can only get better and better... he is out quarterback and will be for a long time, support him!
Old 12-13-2006, 01:14 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by camaroz99b
you guys all forget he is basically a rookie... he is doing very well for being in his first full season and the more games he plays the better he gets... grossman sometimes does pre select his recievers but if u watched the st. louis game he did not. he was checking the ball down everytime there was no one open. u can tell they worked on that in practice and he can only get better and better... he is out quarterback and will be for a long time, support him!
right on! he's still learning... give him a chance.. looks what happened to the GREAT PAYTON MANNING this weekend... sucked and has for the past few weeks? no one hating on him?!?! oh and could someone tell me how he did his first season?! anyone please?!
Old 12-13-2006, 10:10 AM
12 Second Club

Grossman is shaky at best. I hope the bears do well, but I don't see it happening with him at the helm.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

It was great to see GROSSMAN perform well with WEIGHT OF THE ****** WORLD UPON HIM and DEVIN HESTER is INCREDIBLE. That being said, they need to give GRIESE some snaps with the first team in the last game or two, once we clinch home field advantage throughout the playoffs, just so he can get the rust off him and be able to perform well enough to win in the PLAYOFFS should GROSSMAN get hurt or BAD REX shows up for a PLAYOFF GAME (which is a distinct possiblity when we play an excellent team like the SAINTS as they start to pressure the **** out of him again).

This pressure was not found in the RAMS game and that is when he does well, but when the pressure is on REX that is when GROSSMAN forces the ball and makes STUPID FREAKIN TURNOVERS, and if we turn the ball over 3 times or so in the PLAYOFFS we are cooked (especially with the DEFENSE struggling a bit now without TOMMIE HARRIS for the rest of the year along with MIKE BROWN). As you guys know since BROWN went down we have not done well against the run and losing TOMMIE HARRIS is going to hurt and having NATHAN VASHER gimping with a bad hamstring along with TODD SMITH being banged up our SUPERBOWL DEFENSE is not looking so great these days.

Let's just hope DA BEARS can pull it off b/c if there was ever a good chance for us to go to the SUPERBOWL it is THIS YEAR!!!!
Old 12-14-2006, 12:08 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Aikman won 1 game his first full season. Elway was almost boo'd out of Denver in his first season. Peyton Manning led the NFL in interceptions his first full season...

Rex will be fine.

Quick Reply: daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bears!