Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lucky
Old 12-17-2006, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt D
Lucky
I agree although a win is a win and we have HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE LOCKED UP throughout the playoffs, and great to see GROSSMAN have two strong games in a row after all the pressure on him after the MINNESOTA GAME! I am glad management WOKE UP and lit a fire under GROSSMAN by sending him a clear message (by having GRIESE take half the snaps in practice with the first team) that if REX did not eliminate his STUPID TURNOUVERS and start to PERFORM after his 1.3 QB Rating in the MINNI game, that he would be benched for GRIESE and GROSSMAN responded like a WINNER these last two games (and that is impressive for a young QB)! Clearly, you can see him learning from his mistakes and eliminating some of the STUPID PLAYS leading to COSTLY turnovers that were causing most people (myself included) to want to bench his *** in lieu of Griese.

That being said the Defense LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE **** RIGHT NOW with the injuries and TANK JOHNSON DIASTER (with a 50/50 chance he could be fired after his body guard got whacked friday night when TANK was out partying with him after they just got busted 2 nights earlier ) and we just can't seem to put all phases of the game together at the same time.

The good news is that our competition in the NFC is not THAT STRONG and we have a good chance on a frozen lake front in JANUARY to win 2 games and take us that drive down to MIAMI for the BIG DANCE!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 12-18-2006 at 12:05 AM.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:28 PM
6 & 8 Second Club

Very lucky. They looked like crap on defense the last few games.

As for the Johnson thing, he must be a complete idiot.

What kind of moron leaves 5-6 big *** guns loaded laying in your house
with 2 little kids.

Then, instead of laying low for a while, he gets into some kind of issue out at a bar and gets his buddy killed within hours. Dumbass! ! !
Old 12-17-2006, 07:42 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

That wasn't a very pretty win.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:43 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by mrdragster1970
Very lucky. They looked like crap on defense the last few games.

As for the Johnson thing, he must be a complete idiot.

What kind of moron leaves 5-6 big *** guns loaded laying in your house
with 2 little kids.

Then, instead of laying low for a while, he gets into some kind of issue out at a bar and gets his buddy killed within hours. Dumbass! ! !

Yes it's a joke!! You would think he would want to protect the life he has made for himself. Some people have no brains! He'll end up in jail or dead at the rate he's going.

As far as the defense go's it's SAD!! They almost lost the game to the lowest scoring team in the NFL, giving up 30 points!! WTF!!! WE HAVE NO PASS RUSH, teams have ALL DAY to throw the ball.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:35 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MTI 427 C5 Roadster
I agree although a win is a win and we have HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE LOCKED UP throughout the playoffs, and great to see GROSSMAN have two strong games in a row after all the pressure on him after the MINNESOTA GAME! I am glad management WOKE UP and lit a fire under GROSSMAN by sending him a clear message (by having GRIESE take half the snaps in practice with the first team) that if REX did not eliminate his STUPID TURNOUVERS and start to PERFORM after his 1.3 QB Rating in the MINNI game, that he would be benched for GRIESE and GROSSMAN responded like a WINNER these last two games (and that is impressive for a young QB)! Clearly, you can see him learning from his mistakes and eliminating some of the STUPID PLAYS leading to COSTLY turnovers that were causing most people (myself included) to want to bench his *** in lieu of Griese.

That being said the Defense LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE **** RIGHT NOW with the injuries and TANK JOHNSON DIASTER (with a 50/50 chance he could be fired after his body guard got whacked friday night when TANK was out partying with him after they just got busted 2 nights earlier ) and we just can't seem to put all phases of the game together at the same time.

The good news is that our competition in the NFC is not THAT STRONG and we have a good chance on a frozen lake front in JANUARY to win 2 games and take us that drive down to MIAMI for the BIG DANCE!!

werent u the one say to pull grossman and but griese in???? im glad u finally realize that grossman is basically a rookie and he can only get better and better.......... oh and seriously the caps are getting really annoying
Old 12-18-2006, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by camaroz99b
werent u the one say to pull grossman and but griese in???? im glad u finally realize that grossman is basically a rookie and he can only get better and better.......... oh and seriously the caps are getting really annoying

Yes, and the Bears were ready to yank him also for Griese (and they made that message clear when they gave Greise 1/2 the snaps with the first string during practice), and if he did not come back and play well during the Rams game and eliminate his stupid rookie like mistakes he would of been yanked for the season. I am happy to see that he has responded like a wiiner with the weight of the world on his shoulders, and truly hope he develops into an awesome QB. Also, I always realized that he was basically a rookie and hopefully would get better with time, but if he did not and continued with 3 turnovers a game, me and about 80% of Bears Nation were calling for Griese to step in, b/c we need the best Qb on the field right now to go to the Superbowl this year, when we have such a great chance to go right now (especially with the weak NFC competition).

The coaching staff and LOVIE made it clear to Grossman that he was going to get yanked if he did not step up big time in the Rams game and eliminate his costly mistakes. If he layed an egg durnig the Rams game you would of seen Griese in there instead of Grossman.

With us getting some guys back on defense (which i playing like crap right now) I like our chances of winning 2 home playoff games in January and going to the Superbowl in Miami!!

Go Bears!!!!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 12-18-2006 at 02:57 PM.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Staging Lane

yes, we need our defense to step it up now, since we finally got our offense back.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

yes, we need our defense to step it up now, since we finally got our offense back.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that Tank Johnson got off with such a light (almost no) punishment. Innocent until proven guilty. Depending on how all of his legal headaches work out I could see the BEARS giving him the next season, but hopefully he finally learns from his mistakes and gets his **** together once and for all.

Until then, let's bring that NFC CHAMPIONSHIP HOME!!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 12-20-2006 at 08:57 AM.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:07 AM
12 Second Club

the D will be fine, he'll id stop playing too if i had a 21 point lead, TB got some lucky *** breaks.. I don't blame all that on the D last week. hester droped the ball... and just some stupid break down in coverage... Vash and Todd Johnson will be back.. Along with Tank... You people worry to much... this team is good. No need to worry, The bears made the NFC look weak... besides 3 good teams in the AFC... there isnt much.. check it out...

Search this Thread