Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Winged Warrior III. IMPORT vs DOMESTIC!! FOR YOU!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 04:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
I think the battery thing is ok as long as its sealed.

Rear seat delete ok Kevin? It said full interior...

So..... Dr. Butterfield .... I have this itch that will not go away.......
I better not say on the rules, I wasn't in that committee. I believe you will be OK if the seats are removed for saftey equipment. Best to ask E2L on the site. Where is your itch? You might want to pick up some "Bag-Balm" for that....
Old 01-22-2007, 01:12 AM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
Where is your itch? You might want to pick up some "Bag-Balm" for that....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 01:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

um... DA BEARS
Old 01-22-2007, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

I guess the easiest way to explain this event to someone is: We want to see which team of 65 cars (import or domestic)scores the most points! (DRAGS the AUTO-X, and the carshow portion. (not to be confused with the GENERAL CARSHOW!). This event will test the teams capabilites in STOPPING/TURNING/BRAKING and FLATOUT ACCELERATION!! So that part is the team effort. What your STRONG event is, may be your teammate in another classes weakness- got to help each other out.

On top of that, whatever "class" you are in, you also will get to vie for trophies amongst your class: 1/2/3rd place in all events! It will be quite a fun/exciting day all the way around. So........If your car is just better suited for drags, YOUR TEAM STILL NEEDS YOU!! and if your car is better suited for AUTOX, YOUR TEAM ALSO NEEDS YOU! So don't think you can't enter due to (Enter excuse here) because you CAN! No expierence is needed, and there will be cars from BONE STOCK, to highly Modded. Bone stock Imports will run against Bone stock Domestic cars, etc... Whatever car you have in your garage right now, is PERFECT for this event! Register it!

Last edited by smokedmustang; 01-22-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-26-2007, 05:23 AM
On The Tree

Any other questions? don't pass on this one up! Check out our "old teaser" DVD, for the event last year. Maybe that will get your excitement up. We all know you will get "antsy" once it starts getting warm out!! If you have any questions, just ask! Click on MEDIA over there for photos of everything we have done. You probably know someone in those photos.

Enjoy

http://media.putfile.com/WW2-Teaser
Old 01-30-2007, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

Old 01-30-2007, 11:52 PM
JUICED96Z

Ok, who is the guy bending over with a perverted smile looking at the kids? From the look on the one kids faces he just offered them candy...!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to Kevin LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 04:31 AM
On The Tree

Ok, who is the guy bending over with a perverted smile looking at the kids? From the look on the one kids faces he just offered them candy...!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to Kevin LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got me there!! I had to airbrush out the bag of skittles.........
Old 02-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Teching In

Why R There More Stangs Out Than F-bodies! Some Nicely Tuned Ls1's Will Own The Track! ~
Old 02-02-2007, 01:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by z28jr3180
Why R There More Stangs Out Than F-bodies! Some Nicely Tuned Ls1's Will Own The Track! ~
I agree, JUMP IN!!! bring your posse'! This is a great event for some internal smack-downs in your class, as well as destroying the opponents on the "import side". Get out there and OWN THE TRACK!
Old 02-12-2007, 04:33 AM
On The Tree

Just a heads-up on what is going on:

Registration to race has a little over 4 weeks to go, so if you want to join a team and compete in WWIII, you should get in BEFORE registration closes Mid March. Again, you don't have to have a modded car, OR Expierence to enter! You will be in a class with the same type of car you drive now!! Don't be intimidated........seriously. Enter with a friend if you want, and you can duke it out together.

If you want to enter the GENERAL Car/bike/truck show, that PRE-registration will open within the week, and you can even register for that at the gate if you want to, on May 12th.

Anyone interested in becoming a Vendor, you can also contact us about "Early Bird" registration on that also, BIG savings on that as well. Great place to market/sell your products in front of TONS of people-Great exposure for you.

The registrations are coming in all the time, and this event is shaping up to be a doozy! It is going to be LOTS OF FUN! Don't delay on getting in, if you do, you just might kick yourself if you decide to join after it's too late!

TELL A FRIEND/ Pass the word on if you know someone who would like to race/show with us! Thanks.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:24 AM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by z28jr3180
Considering everyone and there brother in Indy is a member of southside mustang lol.....

To bad most of them sound quick but are not...... not all, but most.

Would love to see Terries 03 Cobra there..... Sickness... Also Hectors stang... then it can be decided once and for all who is faster lol.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I wish my car would be sorted by then, but with the weather lately, I've not been able to get the suspension dialed. Hopefully by next year it'll be sorted well enough.

Ah well, I can still come watch.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:38 AM
JUICED96Z

Same problem here. Just got the car dug out of the snow ready to strip the interior and we are getting hit with another snow storm tonight.

Car gets caged a week from Saturday.

I MAY make it to race, if I do I think its going to be on a mail order tune don't think I will have the time and money for a dyno tune by then.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:58 PM
On The Tree

Considering everyone and there brother in Indy is a member of southside mustang lol.....

To bad most of them sound quick but are not...... not all, but most.

Would love to see Terries 03 Cobra there..... Sickness... Also Hectors stang... then it can be decided once and for all who is faster lol.
Great points!! If you are all in the same class, you can duke it out for 1/2/3rd place trophies, and see who has all what it takes! Great venue for that. and you guys can collectively UNSEAT the same class on the other team. FUN FUN FUN!! It is hard to talk about it when the blizzard is headed this way!
Old 02-12-2007, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

You guys can make it!! Or go "rent" a car for the day. Dont forget to get the renters insurance though! LOL.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:31 AM
JUICED96Z

It is hard to talk about it when the blizzard is headed this way!

Ok AWD boy
Old 02-13-2007, 05:00 AM
On The Tree

Ok AWD boy
They suck in the snow with wide tires...
Old 02-14-2007, 10:58 PM
JUICED96Z

They suck in the snow with wide tires...

REAL race cars only have TWO wide tires
Old 02-15-2007, 05:15 AM
On The Tree

REAL race cars only have TWO wide tires
I agree with you there. If I didn't have a family of 5 to drive around, I would have kept the Cobra! I miss it.

Quick Reply: Winged Warrior III. IMPORT vs DOMESTIC!! FOR YOU!!