Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

One and Done

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 10:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default One and Done

............. is what the bears post season will be.

that game last night was disgusting and i had my doubts when they were playing well,

i called and talked to doug baffone and ed O'b........
last night on the post game show ( 670am the score )

they were fired up and did anyone notice that al michaels and madden were not even paying attention to the game from the middle of the 3rd quarter and on, talking about punch ball and other stupid ****,

the bears made fools of themselves on national TV
maybe we can get favre to QB for us next year
Old 01-01-2007, 12:53 PM
6 & 8 Second Club

Been saying all year, they aren't that great. Consistant makes you great.

I sure hope they get it together, they have looked average at best for several weeks.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gavspurplez
............. is what the bears post season will be.

that game last night was disgusting and i had my doubts when they were playing well,

i called and talked to doug baffone and ed O'b........
last night on the post game show ( 670am the score )

they were fired up and did anyone notice that al michaels and madden were not even paying attention to the game from the middle of the 3rd quarter and on, talking about punch ball and other stupid ****,

the bears made fools of themselves on national TV
maybe we can get favre to QB for us next year
They lose one game, that didn't even matter, and people get all bent out of shape. Get real. Would you rather have them play their asses off & risk injury or play half *** and stay warmed up? It is like a bye-run in drag racing. If you run ***** out you risk mechanical failure. Why do that when you can just run to get by and not have to worry.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:25 PM
TECH Regular

it's not a by run when you have your starter throw three picks and the backup throw two...nobody does that
Old 01-06-2007, 11:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i agree that i would rather have everyone be healthy and ready for the playoffs, then get injured in the last game of the season,

BUT,
it is the whole idea and attitude of it, "this game doesnt mean anything"

It was the last game of the year at home against the packers, what more fuel do you need to go out there and kick some ***.

Rex sucks and we've all known that. Then he goes out to the media and says i dont know what i was doing in that game, i wasnt properly prepared
thats the **** poor attitude that is going to have people talking about all next year when they go 7-9 with the schedule they have.

They had nothing more to "clinch" but it would have been nice to have a 5-6 game winning streak going into the playoffs and make an impression on all of the world to see on national tv that they are for real.

they want respect but they have done nothing to earn it, die hard bears fan to ban wagon fan,

They need to shape up, or they will get shipped out
Old 01-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Launching!

would payton have just showed up? or for that matter big mc ? ditka???????? a lot of peps are making excuses for them, plus they had a pretty weak sced. remember the cards game, and they still should have won it at the end