Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Lovie Smith Sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 10:24 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
I think Grossman will be ok, he just needs more practice. His mentally strong enough and does have the skills. But yeah, the Bears didn't deserve to win this one at all.
First full season as a starting QB in the NFL....it's called growing pains, your right he will be okay and the Bear's will win with him. It's easy for all of the ARMCHAIR QB/Coaches etc. etc. to criticize. Hmmm ......why aren't they in the NFL doing something about it ??? The Colt's outplayed them on both sides of the ball..great win for the Colt's. Congrats to the Bear's for an awesome year...they will be back next year....but go Colt's.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:36 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2002/ws6
yeah they had a great record this season,but why...defense. and if anyone hear can answer this question: who decided to leave rex as the starting QB this whole season? everyone knew that this was inevidentable for rex gross-man **** up, but who's to blame for keeping in this whole season....lovie smith. i love the bears but get a decent QB.
Maybe you should try out, you could be the Coach/QB and lead them to the promise land!! Give the Colt's some credit will ya and stop about everyone being a ****-up. The Bear's are a good team and will be for years too come...they will be okay, they had a great season but lost to a better Team on this night.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Teching In

that was some of the worst playing i have ever seen.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:45 PM
11 Second Club

it was mostly on grossman i saw at least three times he could have ran the ball for a first but instead he threw it away. and what the hell was he thinking running from a ball he fumbled
Old 02-05-2007, 12:49 PM
NXZ
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
Yea where are all those Grossman lovers????? 25 minutes without a first down. That guy SUCKS!!!!!! End of story!
It is not the QB, the Offense runs off of its Offensive Corrordinators (TURNER). Rex does not have the experience to call Audibles and run the offense from the field yet. I have a feeling that Rex will be one of the Greats! It takes time and experience. Look at what Turner did to Illinios football program. They went from contenders to crap in the time that he was there. This is just my 2 cents..... Oh, ya before the flaming starts because I live in Indiana now. I am 32 and only lived here in Indiana for 7 of them the other 25 was spent in Bloomington/ Normal, IL. I grew up a Bears fan and will allways be a Bears fan.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:51 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
I think Grossman will be ok, he just needs more practice. His mentally strong enough and does have the skills. But yeah, the Bears didn't deserve to win this one at all.

I hope he's gets traded. I would like to see someone new. I've seen enough of Rex.

No they didn't deserve to win BUT I was hoping they would!!!!
Old 02-05-2007, 12:55 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by NXZ
It is not the QB, the Offense runs off of its Offensive Corrordinators (TURNER). Rex does not have the experience to call Audibles and run the offense from the field yet. I have a feeling that Rex will be one of the Greats! It takes time and experience. Look at what Turner did to Illinios football program. They went from contenders to crap in the time that he was there. This is just my 2 cents..... Oh, ya before the flaming starts because I live in Indiana now. I am 32 and only lived here in Indiana for 7 of them the other 25 was spent in Bloomington/ Normal, IL. I grew up a Bears fan and will allways be a Bears fan.

I agree Rex isn't the only problem but one of the biggest! We have NO pass rush and we can't stop the run. They marched right down the field at will!

The Colts deserve it! Congrats to them!
Old 02-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Import Patrol

The bears played like ***. Just like what we seen when they played the packers on the last game of the season. If they plaid like they played the saints. They would of won the game hands down. The defense and offense sucked last night. Hester and urlacher seemed to be the only ones that was out there to win. Hell even though they were down by 15pts. THere was over a minute left on the clock. They could of atleast threw down the damn field to make something happen. And then hope for a good onside kick. Grossmen may not be the best choice maker. But he has a hell of an arm. And he could of thrown it deep.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
Yea where are all those Grossman lovers????? 25 minutes without a first down. That guy SUCKS!!!!!! End of story!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Bears only have the ball once in that entire time period? Wasn't that one of the times Grossman fumbled the ball? Yes he fumbled the ball so they couldn't do anything on offense, but that still means the Bears Defense couldn't manage to stop **** for 25 minutes.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:32 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Camaro Ryder KV
why does manning pump his leg before every f'ing play, it got so annoying, every damn play, pump the leg, what a douche
That is probably his signal to the center to hike the ball. A ton of quarterbacks do that to start silent counts. Manning talks so much back there it is probably the only thing that wouldn't confuse the center.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:05 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

I just watched a Rex interview. Did you guys notice he never takes any blame? He keeps saying we did this a we did that. Does he have a mouse in is pocket? There was only on person dropping the ball, tripping over his own feet and throwing the ball down field with his eyes closed. Did I forget to mention Rex sucks?
Old 02-05-2007, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

everybody saying it wasn't rex's fault...what game were you watching? there should be no reason why anybody could blame the bears defense they proved themselves time and time again this whole season. when your QB can only give the d a minute break throughout the game, no **** there gonna get tired a have no pass rush...congrats dungy well deserved, bears will be back of course there in the nfc north!
Old 02-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by millersta
it was mostly on grossman i saw at least three times he could have ran the ball for a first but instead he threw it away. and what the hell was he thinking running from a ball he fumbled
I noticed that too, I think he is just to much of a little bitch and is afraid to take a hit.

Quick Reply: Lovie Smith Sucks!