Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Crappy Day!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 12:17 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
Sorry to hear that, but I'm not sure it makes her a psychopath though. Sounds more like the average woman to me.
There's other **** that she does that I care not to mention. The more I think about it, I think she is more bi-polar than a psychopath.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHA thanks to all you guys for the comments, atleast I wasnt the only one w/a bad day/week. Even though I didnt really get any sleep Friday(like 1hr) as soon as I went out w/friends I forgot about the week. Friday nite my friends and I went bowling chilled around while waiting to see "Hannibal Rising" which is a good movie then went to Hooters. Sat we got breakfast went to the Auto Show (besides the new Camaro vert it was ok) went to Hooters in Chicago then had A GREAT NITE OF DRINKING!!!!!! This morning went to breakfast again my friend pulled out HER 2000 Firehawk vert (watch out she can drive) ans then seen "Ghost Rider" which is also a good movie then we went to Buffalo Wild wings and her I am. Pretty much I forgot about EVERYTHING that happend friday lol. Gotta love awesome friends. I hope all you guys that had shi**y weeks had a better weekend aswell.

Ps - taking the care out was friggin worth b/c driving it def made things great aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHE DOWNSIDE IS i GO BACK TO WORK TONITE AND AS SOON AS I SEE MY BOSS ITS GONNA BE CRAPPY AGAIN!!!!!!

Oh I dont think it is but is the "No Front licsense plate" Ticket gonna count as a moving violation or just in general mess with my supervision for my speeding ticket. I have supervision until January

Last edited by SmokinHot98; 02-18-2007 at 05:48 PM.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had one of those last christmas. I bought a $300 car from a co-worker for my down and out brother. While driving it back from the co-worker's house I was only 300 ft from my apt. complex when a cop pulled me over for expired tags. This was 2 days before christmas and in sight of my complex. So it turned into a $400 dollar car b/c of an a$$hole township cop. I felt like walking to my apt. and leaving that hunk of sh*t by the curb where I pulled over and chalking it all up as a loss.

Last edited by blk~2000~Z28; 02-19-2007 at 04:35 PM. Reason: spelin