Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Bullrun on Spike TV red Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007 | 07:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by turnandburn
the all mighty one is on here! playing the game like a pro. I wish i could meet bill goldberg.
He is cool and as far as the pro thing dont believe everything you see....

Mike
Old 03-28-2007 | 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like the show alot, the guys in the lambo dominated that racoon, i think the TA is gonna make it ATLEAST to the top 5
Old 03-29-2007 | 07:25 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MjMaro
I like the show alot, the guys in the lambo dominated that racoon, i think the TA is gonna make it ATLEAST to the top 5
WELL LETS MAKE IT THRU NEXT WEEK AND THEN MAYBE A LITTLE TRASH TALK..LOL

TANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

m
MIKE
Old 03-29-2007 | 08:52 AM
10 Second Club

Nice driving in the first challange Mike was the best so far really lit everyone up here when we watched it. I love the guys in the Chev also, they are really funny. Hope they make it a bit longer....

Think it is going to come down to the Truck and the TA for the final. Seems to be whoever keeps their junk running is going to be left at the end. I don't think they should let unmodded cars in like the truck anyone can drive that. **** I would have gone through 2 A4's and 3 converters by this point if I was running it...
Old 03-29-2007 | 04:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by speedo
Nice driving in the first challange Mike was the best so far really lit everyone up here when we watched it. I love the guys in the Chev also, they are really funny. Hope they make it a bit longer....

Think it is going to come down to the Truck and the TA for the final. Seems to be whoever keeps their junk running is going to be left at the end. I don't think they should let unmodded cars in like the truck anyone can drive that. **** I would have gone through 2 A4's and 3 converters by this point if I was running it...
Thanks for the support! The cars are all different the truck was put in there to be more of a curveball. The girls with the Scion told my daughter that Toyota spent some big dollars on their car. Couldnt verify that because they were too busy singing OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM. When the show started you had to stand in front of everyone and tell them why what when and how you were going to win. The girls said they had this and that and this show was going to validate them as a serious street racers . So my daughter looks at me and says what do you think I said it would be just fine..lol They get dusted first show for not thinking at all... all they had to do is go and get a time bonus. Jason driving the truck is a good driver he was just driving a pig (the truck). The transmission on the T/A held up fine and the torque converter held up, the lockups on those are awesome. So overall its good.

Mike
Old 03-29-2007 | 10:14 PM
On The Tree

I heard some people go to Bw3s on the south side to watch it on Tues.?
Brandt
Old 03-29-2007 | 10:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by brandtdavis
I heard some people go to Bw3s on the south side to watch it on Tues.?
Brandt
We do get together @ BW3 on 38 & Creasy lane, we typically are there from 8:30 to 11:30. It is a good place to have people watch the program laugh and have a great time. Everyone is welcome and bring friends.

Mike
Old 03-29-2007 | 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by malsop
We do get together @ BW3 on 38 & Creasy lane, we typically are there from 8:30 to 11:30. It is a good place to have people watch the program laugh and have a great time. Everyone is welcome and bring friends.

Mike
Cool my g/f works at 5th 3rd down town and heard that people meet up there. Do you drive the T/a she would love to see it.
Old 03-30-2007 | 10:10 AM
Launching!

Cool my g/f works at 5th 3rd down town and heard that people meet up there. Do you drive the T/a she would love to see it.
No the car is in California but on its way back next week. I hope to see you there...

MIke
Old 03-30-2007 | 05:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

can you give us a more detailed break down on the car?????
Old 03-30-2007 | 06:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ALL UC2
can you give us a more detailed break down on the car?????
Ummmm. bmr upper/lower control arms, Qa1 24 way adjustable shocks front and rear, BMR sway bars, bMR rear links, Bear gas slotted and crossdrilled brakes ceramic pads, double diamond frame connectors, 4l60e transmission all hardened internal parts-redline clutches 4th one, Yank converter w/lockup, 3.42 rear end gears, Auburn Rear end (std) 3rd one! yikes. Fast exhaust temperature and exhaust analyzer, Several different LS1 edit programs for different cams and settups, 4 different cams Currently a 228/228 560-565 lift? (dustins custom grind) not my favorite however effective. Arp rod bolts, harlan roller rockers, hardened pushrods, Hell this could go on forever..lol lots of stuuuff. Car coming to Lafayette Indiana to be placed on the showroom floor with all the stickers and maybe a different settup yet. We have several options built and sitting here so dunno but I will get Dustin Wheelock and Terry Kinslow to keep everyone up to date on whats happening next. Thinking 408 supercharged maybe or LSX block (CUBES TBD) definatly a new rear end moser/dana/? dunno yet. I want to have something as bad as I can make reliable and streetable for the daughter. SHE IS CRAZY>>>>

MIke
Old 03-30-2007 | 08:23 PM
On The Tree

Ummmm. bmr upper/lower control arms, Qa1 24 way adjustable shocks front and rear, BMR sway bars, bMR rear links, Bear gas slotted and crossdrilled brakes ceramic pads, double diamond frame connectors, 4l60e transmission all hardened internal parts-redline clutches 4th one, Yank converter w/lockup, 3.42 rear end gears, Auburn Rear end (std) 3rd one! yikes. Fast exhaust temperature and exhaust analyzer, Several different LS1 edit programs for different cams and settups, 4 different cams Currently a 228/228 560-565 lift? (dustins custom grind) not my favorite however effective. Arp rod bolts, harlan roller rockers, hardened pushrods, Hell this could go on forever..lol lots of stuuuff. Car coming to Lafayette Indiana to be placed on the showroom floor with all the stickers and maybe a different settup yet. We have several options built and sitting here so dunno but I will get Dustin Wheelock and Terry Kinslow to keep everyone up to date on whats happening next. Thinking 408 supercharged maybe or LSX block (CUBES TBD) definatly a new rear end moser/dana/? dunno yet. I want to have something as bad as I can make reliable and streetable for the daughter. SHE IS CRAZY>>>>

MIke
C6 Z06 and be done.
We'll come see car when it gets in town.
Old 03-30-2007 | 09:48 PM
Launching!

C6 Z06 and be done.
We'll come see car when it gets in town.
Right got one thats tooooooooo easy.
Old 03-31-2007 | 10:49 AM
On The Tree

Right got one thats tooooooooo easy.
do you guys own the used car lot on the corner across from MR Pontiac and MR Imports??
Old 03-31-2007 | 11:52 AM
Launching!

do you guys own the used car lot on the corner across from MR Pontiac and MR Imports??
Yes we do! We have just moved the cars to Powersports for a sale we are having...
Old 04-05-2007 | 11:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I try to watch the show every week. Definitely pulling for the f-body. I thought the TA was going to spin out when his daughter was driving last week chasing that little BMW through the curves. I was white knuckled just watching at home!

Those guys in the Olds seem like tools.
Old 04-05-2007 | 12:07 PM
On The Tree

another good episode. The guys in the Lotus are starting to self destruct. They are so close in that car that their shoulders touch. The preview looked to me like it shows the T/a in a challenge next week. Good luck Mike (although you already know the outcome).
Old 04-05-2007 | 03:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by shudog
I try to watch the show every week. Definitely pulling for the f-body. I thought the TA was going to spin out when his daughter was driving last week chasing that little BMW through the curves. I was white knuckled just watching at home!

Those guys in the Olds seem like tools.
I had to back her off because she was pushing him to hard, I was worried for them not the T/A. It hooks to the ground like MAD!

Thanks for the support!

Mike
Old 04-05-2007 | 03:10 PM
Launching!

another good episode. The guys in the Lotus are starting to self destruct. They are so close in that car that their shoulders touch. The preview looked to me like it shows the T/a in a challenge next week. Good luck Mike (although you already know the outcome).
Hey, thanks for the luck we are hoping we do well also...LOL

They are having trouble.....
Two faced is what I am labeled as..HMMMM

Oh well we will see..

Mike
Old 04-05-2007 | 05:27 PM
12 Second Club

im really getting in to this show pulling for theT/A of course and for you and your daughter mike ,just wondering does your daughter come to the meets at Bdubs?

Quick Reply: Bullrun on Spike TV red Trans Am