Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Chi Town, stock Z06/M12 tranny FS (27K miles) and RPS clutch and alum. flywheel FS

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chi Town, stock Z06/M12 tranny FS (27K miles) and RPS clutch and alum. flywheel FS

Z06 Tranny-$1,250
RPS single disc clutch and alum. synergy flywheel-$500
If you buy both $1,700.00

Had a chance to pick up a new RPM Level 5 High Perf M12 tranny for my Z06 and although my stock M12 tranny works great i decided to up grade my tranny and my clutch (as I had a chance to pick up a TEXTRALIA Clutch on a GP).

My stock Z06 tranny has only 27000 miles on it, and has been well maintained with Royal Purple synthetic tranny fluid and has not been beat on with any high rpm clutch drops, burn outs, etc., etc. (same with clutch of course).

Asking $1,250 for the tranny and will give preference at first for local pickup-in Orland Park, IL, and tranny and clutch shoud be out of my car and ready to pick-up in about 2 weeks and by Mid April for sure.

The RPS clutch has only 8000 miles on it, it is a single disc clutch that performs great and comes with synergy alum. flywheel. Should be perfect for you heads and cam guys making up to 485 rwhp or so. Like the tranny the clutch has not been beat on and went in my car brand new, but the grand purchase on the brand new TEXTRALIA 0z700 was too good to pass up and since I am planning on turning up the boost a little bit in the future, figured would throw in a new clutch while the tranny was out.

Asking $500 for the clutch and alum. synergy flywheel. As a Would be willing to sell both the tranny and clutch to someone for $1,700 if they took bought both at the same time.

I am going to try to sell locally first and if no luck selling locally then will be willing to ship but not yet, and buyer will pay shipping costs.

First person who comes up with the $ in hand gets the tranny and clutch and will not be selling based on someone saying "I have dibs, etc., as that usually backfires. $ talks and B.S. walks as they say.

Will take cashiers check, money order and possibly a personal check depending on who you are and what your history on the forums are, etc, but of course the personal check will have to clear before the tranny or clutch is released.

Send PMs or email to Nitrovette@aol.com

Last edited by Chicago Crew UnderBoss; 03-24-2007 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

TTT for the Sunday night home body crowd!
Old 03-29-2007, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Still available and may consider splitting shipping on the tranny at $1,250
Old 03-30-2007, 01:49 AM
Staging Lane

i want that clutch, but i want to see pictures at least first, it is a used clutch after all. id be willing to come pick it up, youre not that far away
Old 03-31-2007, 03:51 PM
Banned

So which do you like more?

Have a RPS 3+ in my car, no complaints. Its grabby, no doubt.

Quick Reply: Chi Town, stock Z06/M12 tranny FS (27K miles) and RPS clutch and alum. flywheel FS