Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anyone want an LT1 motor?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 11:45 PM
JUICED96Z

Default Anyone want an LT1 motor?

119k miles, does not burn or leak a drop of oil. No noises.

Will sell with everything minus the accesories. Has MSD wires, TR-6 plugs, MADZ tune (for $50 I can have it retuned to your specs) with the harness, Intake to oil pan.

I am not ready to pull it out yet, I am just seeing if anyone is interested first.

Would perfer local pick up.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm how expensive?? I could use a good parts engine
Old 03-27-2007, 10:37 AM
JUICED96Z

Under a grand and would throw in the exhaust manifolds and all.

I think thats fair considering its a tight motor.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

I would be interested for that kind of dough. Send a pm once you get it out and if you still want to get rid of it.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:54 PM
JUICED96Z

Right now I am waiting for a buddy to sell one of his cars and some other stuff so I can get my car in his garage. Once that happens I plan to get my car over there and start working on it. A buddy of mine has allready said he will give me a grand for my Auburn rear and low mile A4. I start my new job next week and once I get some cash flow things will start to happen.

May be selling the motor with the opti. Could sell it with the y-pipe.
May not sell it with the front O2's becauses those are pricey and only have like 1,000 miles on them.

Its has a low mile Fram race filter on it and only about 1,000 or less miles on full synthetic Mobil 1. I could keep all that in the motor for local pick up.
Same miles or less on the TR-6 plugs.

The oil, filter, and plugs ran me around $50 and they all still have a few thousand miles left on them EASY.

Have some chrome factory look center bolt valve covers I would throw in cheap (have two breather holes per valve cover).

I am a class away from being a certified aircraft mechanic so it will be pulled the right way and with care.

Also use that red line water wetter stuff in the coolant that lowers coolant temps and prevents gunk buildup in the engines coolant passages.

Also have a set of brand new Felpro LT1 head gaskets I would throw in cheap.

Maybe very close to a grand with everything listed and a retune on the computer and I would even clean it the best I could. Engine also has a 160 thermo and TB bypass done.

I will PM you guys when I am ready to pull it and we cna work out a price to the person that wants it. Also know quite a few people that can vouch for it being a tight motor that runs very strong, does not smoke or anything.

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 03-28-2007 at 12:01 AM.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:58 PM
Teching In

would it fit in a blazer?

Quick Reply: Anyone want an LT1 motor?