Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

/// Terre Haute, Indiana Car Show This Saturday\\\

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 03:37 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the schwenkster
You have an 03 here in the haute?!?! If so, lmk, been looking to compare my car to one either by a ride or a race or something.
I am actually in Princeton Indiana. I use to live in Brazil but next time I am going to go visit the parents I will let you know. I don't race the cobra that's what the T/A is for, but I will take you for more than a spirited drive. All that is done to it is exhaust and CIA no pulley so I don't know if it will be the comparison you are looking for since most have at least a pulley.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle
I am actually in Princeton Indiana. I use to live in Brazil but next time I am going to go visit the parents I will let you know. I don't race the cobra that's what the T/A is for, but I will take you for more than a spirited drive. All that is done to it is exhaust and CIA no pulley so I don't know if it will be the comparison you are looking for since most have at least a pulley.
actually that would be a perfect comparison for me. there aren't any true cobra's here in town to my knowledge so id like to know what i would be getting into if i ever stumbled upon one. there are several mustangs running around with some mods and atleast one older(pre-03) with a procharger but they all just seem slow to me when they take off. maybe its just me though
Old 04-24-2007, 03:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If I was back home, I probably would have stopped in to check things out. Maybe next year if I'm around.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by the schwenkster
actually that would be a perfect comparison for me. there aren't any true cobra's here in town to my knowledge so id like to know what i would be getting into if i ever stumbled upon one. there are several mustangs running around with some mods and atleast one older(pre-03) with a procharger but they all just seem slow to me when they take off. maybe its just me though
When my T/A was procharged it was the same way but it pulled hard to redline. My problem with the cobra is traction. Hell I can't hook up the stock power so why mess with the rest. Well at least right now until I finish the T/A. PM me your cell number and I will call next time I am up there.
MIke

Quick Reply: /// Terre Haute, Indiana Car Show This Saturday\\\