Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

2001 SOM SS M6 T-Tops approx 24,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 08:42 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 SOM SS M6 T-Tops approx 24,000 miles

Hello everyone. Up for sale is my 2001 SS with approx 24,000 miles (actually 23,xxx). I am the second owner and have owned the car for roughly 2 years. It is in excellent shape inside and out. Interior is near perfect no noticable defects at all. Exterior is also in wonderful shape with the exclusion of a few rock chips. No dents or noticable scratches to report either. The exterior is not perfect by any means but is in excellent shape. The car is located in the NW burbs of Chicago, IL. Speed Inc. did some work to the car and it put down 393 rwhp on their dyno. The following list is what has been done to the car:

ASP underdrive pullet
Speed Inc Spec'd cam
Nasty billet fuel rails
Smooth Bellows (cannot remember brand name)
UMI chassis mount torque arm
UMI bolt on subframe connectors
UMI Adjustable PHR
Poly Trans mount
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Chrome C5 Z06 Rims with near new 264/45/17's all around
Cross drilled and slotted rotors and new pads all around
4.11 gears and aftermarket cover
RK Sport Carbon fiber grill (no logo)
MTI Carbon Fiber Lid
Pace setter coated long tubes
Pace setter ORY
Borla adjustable stainless cat back (sounds great with the cam)
Strano lowering springs (not installed)
Koni SA shocks/struts (not installed)

I am sure I am forgetting a few small items. I do have some stock parts to go with the car, I am not sure what i still have but whatever I have left is included. I also have a california car cover which was purchased a few months ago. I have the original window sticker and some of the SLP documents as well. Anything I have for the car will go with.

Asking price of $19,500 OR BEST OFFER. If I am out of the ball park and you are interested lets talk. I will accept a trade or trade and cash for a MINT and MODDED 1987 Grand National ONLY. If you have a GN and think I might be interested again lets talk. I am also open to outright sales.

I have pictures if people are interested and will email them to you. I am available by phone as well if you want to discuss (630) 835-9012. I can also show the vehicle any evening or weekends at my home in Elk Grove Village, IL. (60007)

Thank you for ready my post and please contact me if you are interested. Thank you,

Jamin

Quick Reply: 2001 SOM SS M6 T-Tops approx 24,000 miles