Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sbiap
Notice how your friends are ignoring your troll posts about me SDB? It's not that they think you are stupid, or immature, or anything like that.

By now they are probably convinced you are an idiot who just loves getting their threads locked though. I bet they are damn sick of it too.
Not really, I knew he was an idiot a long time ago. What I don't get is why do you come back for more? I don't even know you but, this is sad. Why don't you just ignore him? If you noticed that we are, you should too. Just let it go and he will eventually move on to something else. This site is supposed to be for car stuff.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Juiced2000SS
Not really, I knew he was an idiot a long time ago. What I don't get is why do you come back for more? I don't even know you but, this is sad. Why don't you just ignore him? If you noticed that we are, you should too. Just let it go and he will eventually move on to something else. This site is supposed to be for car stuff.

It has never been a matter of "just ignore him and he will move on" and you know it.

He was at it for weeks before I finally said anything the first time.

Eventually he got around to posting my phone number, and he also called me day and night for two days drunk on his ***.

Why don't you complain to him about it "so you can keep this place about cars"? I notice you never do that. Now take your own advice.

Come "back for more" .... lol .... as if, his idiocy does anything, but make both himself and all of you look bad. None of it says anything about me. It speaks volumes about all of you though, because you all tolerate his nasty ****.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:05 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Notice how your friends are ignoring your troll posts about me SDB? It's not that they think you are stupid, or immature, or anything like that.

By now they are probably convinced you are an idiot who just loves getting their threads locked though. I bet they are damn sick of it too.

I really have to agree with Juiced on this one. We have gone through several threads now, and there have been people that have been banned over all of this. Please just let it go so the rest of us can enjoy this thread without having it shut down again.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:07 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Ponyhntr
Heading out Monday for Springfield, IL and going the rest of the way!

Josh, whats the latest on your car? Do you have it running yet? Or are you still working out the final kinks? I am glad I got a chance to post my dyno sheet first, because I know yours will make mine look weak!
Old 06-03-2007, 06:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CALL911
I really have to agree with Juiced on this one. We have gone through several threads now, and there have been people that have been banned over all of this. Please just let it go so the rest of us can enjoy this thread without having it shut down again.

Alright, as long as it doesn't get stupid again, and I don't see more posts blaming me for the nasty behavior of those goons. Just leave me, my name and phone number etc, out of your "fun and games" is all that I ask.

Have a good weekend everybody.

Natasha
Old 06-03-2007, 09:11 AM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Josh, whats the latest on your car? Do you have it running yet? Or are you still working out the final kinks? I am glad I got a chance to post my dyno sheet first, because I know yours will make mine look weak!
Yeah, still not done! I've ben extremely busy lately from the birth of my son, to moving, to work, and everything else. Having a newborn in the house sure drains your time, along with trying to get 2 cars together and running! Hopefully in the next few weeks it will be done, but I can't count on anything at this time.

Your dyno sheet is impressive in it's own right, I'm not sure I'm going to top it, but we'll see!
Old 06-03-2007, 11:05 AM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Alright, as long as it doesn't get stupid again, and I don't see more posts blaming me for the nasty behavior of those goons. Just leave me, my name and phone number etc, out of your "fun and games" is all that I ask.

Have a good weekend everybody.

Natasha
won't be long now guys.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Teching In

Can you childish morons just leave her alone so you don't get this thread closed too!
Old 06-03-2007, 11:50 AM
FormerVendor

I'm not really one to step in and moderate, but BOTH sides just need to shut up and get on with life. If you want to talk **** to each other then do so in PM's. All you are doing is pissing people off and getting yet ANOTHER thread closed. Enough is Enough! All it is going to end in, is just another closed thread and a mod dropping the ban hammer.

Now, lets get back to car talk!

Anyone go to Munci on Friday for the fast N furious / bikini contest ?
Old 06-03-2007, 01:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Ponyhntr

Your dyno sheet is impressive in it's own right, I'm not sure I'm going to top it, but we'll see!
Your car should make mine look like a turd once its up and running. I am more than confident you will kill my numbers with yours!

I know how things can get busy wise. I don't have any kids yet, but I am married to the Air Force and my wife in the sense that when one isn't demanding my time, the other usually is, so what time I have left between the two goes to the car. I just this last week finally got it dialed in and finished where I want it.

Good luck with your ride, and keep us up to date!
Old 06-03-2007, 05:58 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

I am a goon...
Old 06-03-2007, 10:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juiced2000SS

Chris, saw you driving down Coliseum by the Mall on Saturday evening....wet roads to Car looks and sounds good
Old 06-04-2007, 06:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SS1875
Chris, saw you driving down Coliseum by the Mall on Saturday evening....wet roads to Car looks and sounds good
Thanks, D, I hadn't drove it all week and just wanted to go for a ride. I knew the rain was coming so I tried to hurry. Everything was going good until I crossed Coldwater Rd. in front of the mall. The road turned wet right there so I promptly hooked a U and headed back. Hopefully nice weather this weekend.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:49 AM
10 Second Club

This "30% chance of thunderstorms - type weather" really sucks. I'd rather it just rain for a day or two then bring on the sun. I didn't drive the car all week
Old 06-04-2007, 10:12 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

This is a car forum! Keep it on track, personal issues don't need to be posted on here. If I see the same person starting trouble over and over your going to get a vacation. GROW UP!!
Old 06-05-2007, 05:39 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

MAN, THIS THREAD WENT DEAD IN A HURRY.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:46 PM
TECH Addict

Anyone know approximatly how many miles before you need to change the oil in a Procharger? I still only have like 2500 miles on the blower, and can't remember when its due to be changed. I think I remember hearing like 5,000 but not sure.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

sbiap,
i have been a member of this forum for close to five years. i have personally met the majority of the people that post in this particular thread. i do not know everyone as well as i would like, but i think everyone has a common interst in cars and having a good time. sbd has given me some very good advice with my nitrous system. since you have one post, i think you just need to stay out of this thread. let the people that know sbd have a good time and bash each other. this is part of the comedy on this site this.
sbd is just plain funny, unless you are the person he is picking on. so if you cant handle the heat, get out of the fire.
justin

Last edited by 2002z28; 06-05-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:46 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 2002z28
sbiap,
i have been a member of this forum for close to five years. i have personally met the majority of the people that post in this particular thread. i do not know everyone as well as i would like, but i think everyone has a common interst in cars and having a good time. sbd has given me some very good advice with my nitrous system. since you have one post, i think you just need to stay out of this thread. let the people that know sbd have a good time and bash each other. this is part of the comedy on this site this.
sbd is just plain funny, unless you are the person he is picking on. so if you cant handle the heat, get out of the fire.
justin
Everyone has opinions on this, BUT this is a car forum, if you care to speak with her about this, then send her a private message. Just don't get our thread locked. Even though you have been here a while, i don't know if you notice, but mods do not like people talking ****, especially when its done constantly. Now just leave it be, the horse is dead now quit beating it.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:34 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone know approximatly how many miles before you need to change the oil in a Procharger? I still only have like 2500 miles on the blower, and can't remember when its due to be changed. I think I remember hearing like 5,000 but not sure.
6000 Ben.

Quick Reply: Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd