Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

I actually met a nice mustang owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 11:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt D
I think Ford Explorer drivers are worse. Every ******* on the road drives a ******* Ford Explorer.
Minivans......minivans by far here.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i ended up randomly meeting some fellas at hooters one time that were some mustang owners- they were all cool and we cruised for a bit afterwards, nice people.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cute, more than one guy named Hines. I truly forgot where I was posting.

A few years ago I learned a guy named Gore invented the internet. I'll bet if I search the internet for many of you it will show NOTHING. If YOU take the time either put Hines and Ford Drag Racing, or Ford and Hines Drag Racing you'll find something about the Hines I spoke of that drives a Ford. Same holds true for the Ohio Boys and Chevrolet.

Sunday, I watched a group of TRUE DRAG Racers, not Internet Wise Asses. One class, I watched the Ohio Boys, Phil Hines, and 7 others qualify in Limited Street. Ohio Boys Qualified First. Most of the cars were Fords. One Ford even ran a Chevrolet engine. Almost the whole field were in the 5's. I could post the results. I could turn my back when the Fords went past cause I sell Chevrolet and post here. I don't think so. I respect any BRAND car that's quicker than the norm. I respect any drive I've ever raced against. Then there comes the Human element. That's where I draw the line.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jakes Dad
Cute, more than one guy named Hines. I truly forgot where I was posting.

A few years ago I learned a guy named Gore invented the internet. I'll bet if I search the internet for many of you it will show NOTHING. If YOU take the time either put Hines and Ford Drag Racing, or Ford and Hines Drag Racing you'll find something about the Hines I spoke of that drives a Ford. Same holds true for the Ohio Boys and Chevrolet.

Sunday, I watched a group of TRUE DRAG Racers, not Internet Wise Asses. One class, I watched the Ohio Boys, Phil Hines, and 7 others qualify in Limited Street. Ohio Boys Qualified First. Most of the cars were Fords. One Ford even ran a Chevrolet engine. Almost the whole field were in the 5's. I could post the results. I could turn my back when the Fords went past cause I sell Chevrolet and post here. I don't think so. I respect any BRAND car that's quicker than the norm. I respect any drive I've ever raced against. Then there comes the Human element. That's where I draw the line.

uhh..... looking at what you just typed, i do say sir you are trying to be an internet wise ***. and i say sir because it fits the sentance, not because i respect you. Have a great day!