Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Hooters @ US41 & 30 is DEAD. WE ARE TEH BANNED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went up to hooters a couple of times this year also and it was cool while it lasted, but i knew that wasnt gonna last very long either. Way to busy of an intersection and to open of a place to be seen. Im surprised nobody goes to the lot behind k-mart on 41 in hammond. Have you guys seen this lot nobody is back there and its not in the open either so cops dont see whats goin on over there or ever go there. I started goin up there w/ some friends last year and it is a way better spot than us41/30 hooters. Thats where everyone should meet up at its right off the highway too so its very easy access.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by getsomebeyatch
I went up to hooters a couple of times this year also and it was cool while it lasted, but i knew that wasnt gonna last very long either. Way to busy of an intersection and to open of a place to be seen. Im surprised nobody goes to the lot behind k-mart on 41 in hammond. Have you guys seen this lot nobody is back there and its not in the open either so cops dont see whats goin on over there or ever go there. I started goin up there w/ some friends last year and it is a way better spot than us41/30 hooters. Thats where everyone should meet up at its right off the highway too so its very easy access.
thats a HUGE parking lot there. would be a good place to hang out. I saw Rich hanging out at Blue Top friday night so i stopped for a burger/pop and to b.s. damn there burgers suck. Rich you lied to me lol. 30 and 41 was nice cuz you had tons of people checkin out the rides and you had food choices within walkin distance. gonna be hard to find another spot as good as that
Old 06-25-2007, 03:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pro2low
streets is starting to turn into fast and furious.

Starting ?? More like it is. ******* douche bag ricers, and that god dam movie killed real street racing. I wish they'd all sell their junk *** cars and go back to playing Grand Turismo. ****** kids. This is the exact reason why I am completely done with the street scene. Plus driving from one parking lot to another every half hour gets old too.

Last edited by LilSlo1; 06-25-2007 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CrawlinRS
Starting ?? More like it is. ******* douche bag ricers, and that god dam movie killed real street racing. I wish they'd all sell their junk *** cars and go back to playing Grand Turismo. ****** kids. This is the exact reason why I am completely done with the street scene. Plus driving from one parking lot to another every half hour gets old too.
true that......i go there but when i go we have a caravan of "muscle cars" and we usually dont stay for long.

we DO need to find a place for real cars to chill.....you know there wont be drama we will just chill and bullshit maybe get some races off but that doesnt matter to me much.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:06 PM
On The Tree

What about the other hooters on 30?
Old 06-25-2007, 06:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by XLR8TOR
What about the other hooters on 30?

That parking lot is WAY too small....
Old 06-25-2007, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CrawlinRS

I agree 100% with you on that. There is no reason to rev the **** out of your motor just to show people you have a BOV. That and to speed through the parking lot where there are tons of people at and then not stop at the stop signs. Almost seen more than a dozen close accidents. The streets will be shut down soon. All it is going to take is one accident between a car and a person.

We definitely have to find a new place to hangout at, especially where the cops aren't dicks-I guess good luck on that one.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I dont know if anyone posted this yet but what about schaumburgs woodfield mall on saturdays, last time I went was I think late last month may 20 something and the parking lot was full, Im talking we circled three times to park. A good two hundred cars, tons of bikes too. And I don't even think I seen a cop over their at all the whole time. There was your normal spining the tires as people left revs here revs their but no cops. Probably have to go again this saturday, if its nice out.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn i never even got to that hangout... i guess ill just go back to the miami subs car show up on 45th and 41... its not miami subs anymore, its highland gyros or something but i was up there like 3 weeks ago and there were 60-70 classics/modern muscle... i got there early and got a good spot... people start rolling in around 5
Old 06-25-2007, 11:45 PM
10 Second Club

just an FWI some of us are going to go to the jewl parking lot in dyer off rt 30. that and you dont want to **** with dyer cops.

Also crawlin i know the 2 parties involved in the fight. the guy who got punched is a jag bag. the older guy is from the nitrous junkies i belive.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:51 PM
TECH Regular

Yea....I know the n20 junky guy.....that kid's lucky he's not in a coma

What a little bitch calling the cops
Old 06-26-2007, 01:18 AM
On The Tree

more info please on the fight

when and what time for dyer
Old 06-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Launching!

It wasnt a fight, some little punk got lippy to the wrong person and he was taught some manners ... its all over and done with... just let it go... which jewel in dyer... the old one or the new one??? The old one is vacant...

And if you dumb asses knew the guy who did it so well you wouldnt post who it was on the f'n internet...

Last edited by CRAWLIN; 06-26-2007 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:43 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CRAWLIN
And if you dumb asses knew the guy who did it so well you wouldnt post who it was on the f'n internet...
Yeah no ****. Leave it alone and drop it! Hopefully the dumb kids will learn from it.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:50 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by somws6bird
I dont know if anyone posted this yet but what about schaumburgs woodfield mall on saturdays, last time I went was I think late last month may 20 something and the parking lot was full, Im talking we circled three times to park. A good two hundred cars, tons of bikes too. And I don't even think I seen a cop over their at all the whole time. There was your normal spining the tires as people left revs here revs their but no cops. Probably have to go again this saturday, if its nice out.
I was there last Saturday, not for street racing but out with my girl, we stopped at Maggianos and Game werks. Anyways, I saw abunch a ricers. Kinda looked pointless to me.

I got a good laugh to, I saw a Red LT1 Trans Am with a Type R badge on it. What a douche bag. Ohh yeah and he was pulled over by a cop.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:08 PM
10 Second Club

same time, its the one that open i belive, but i will make sure of that later today.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Teching In

there's talk about the joe's crab shack parking lot in merrillville too. something about permission from the owner.... just my .02
Old 06-27-2007, 10:14 AM
Launching!

I dont care where you go, and who gives who permission... the ******** keep comming in and leaving garbage everywhere, and doing burnouts and drifting threw the parking lot, will get you kicked out anywhere....
Old 06-28-2007, 01:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CRAWLIN
I dont care where you go, and who gives who permission... the ******** keep comming in and leaving garbage everywhere, and doing burnouts and drifting threw the parking lot, will get you kicked out anywhere....
Its a shame isnt it.
The ******* kids arent even responsible to clean up after themselves. How in the world did they get Drivers liscences is beyond me.

We could always go back behind kmart again.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:25 AM
Launching!

and hammond cops will boot you out of there... they know about that place too.... they know all the places... mainly cuz dumbasses attract them to the spots...

Quick Reply: Hooters @ US41 & 30 is DEAD. WE ARE TEH BANNED!!!