Old 07-28-2007, 02:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fast
TEASE!!!!
heya blondie! holy crap it's been like 4 years
glad to hear your projects are going so well

WTB: hot chick who digs f-bodies
hey you!!! Yeah I know it's been a LONG TIME!!! You need to get your *** up here to the Chicago area to visit me!
Old 08-03-2007, 09:31 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pro2low
no we didnt race the evo a ls1 ta on the gun did. the ta won by ALOT the evo never got into boost and missed second.

i shouldnt say much about the lt1......its a true lt1 with a cam and a shot....never has made a good pass on the track so we dont know what it'll run exactly....but we have our ideas.
I have seen that car around for years now. I most recently saw it at Miejer a few weeks ago. Purging as he pulled in. Saw a kid in a NBM SS behind him. Must have been you. Def does not hide the fact he sprays it. But I do not think there is anything special about the motor. You guys heading to Mieyer tonight? I may try to clean the car and head out there tonight.

Chicks with LS1s: There is a chick in MFBA with a purple formy that moves out that is equaly (if not more) beautiful. Nice too.

TransAmy: That hood is nice, but I think the Firhawk hood and Meachum hood look better. BTW, LOVE the long blonde hair.

There is also a chick in a black WS6 around. She has skinnies and fatties sometimes. Cute too. I think a stick car too. That's hot.

I would love to race a chick. Win or loose. I respect anything fast and anyone willing to throw down without a loud mouth.

Just catching up sorry for the long post. Been busy.

Quick Reply: Chicks with LSx's in the Midwest?