Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Mustang Owners...*rant*

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 01:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mustang Owners...*rant*

Why is it that so many local mustang owners are douchebags?? Just today, I had some loser in an SN95 GT (whoa...lookout!! ) throw me revs trying to act all hard-***. Did I mention he was in the left turn lane, and I was going straight? Not like we even had a chance to line em up! This was on Randall Rd. in Algonquin. Then, on Rt. 134, some tool in a broke-*** 5.0 GT has the ***** to give me a thumbs down, of course as he's going the other direction! I just shook my head. I have never PERSONALLY seen this behavior from an LS1 owner. Seriously, I don't have a problem with Mustangs, but cowardly-*** Stang drivers that do **** like this when they know I have no way of showing them up are ghey! Okay...just had to rant!
Old 07-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Every crowd has those kind of people, as well as good people.. sounds like you ran into some bad apples.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:25 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, I hear ya. I know they come in all shapes and sizes, but lately, it just seems like the Stang owners I see have some Camaro bug up their ***!! Oh well, I've met my fair share of cool Mustang guys, some of which had some very badass cars!!
Old 07-07-2007, 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

I agree with Asmodeus here, but mustang owners dont even compair to ricers. Integras, I mean OLD *** integras, bumper hanging half off cause the ***** cant park, muffler the size of a 55gallon drum, throw revs at me when I am sitting at a red and they go by the other way... And if you say anything to one of them lurking ******** on the site..... lets not even get into that. They make mustang owners look like perfect angels....
Old 07-07-2007, 02:30 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,518 Likes on 1,092 Posts

Originally Posted by BananaHead
Then, on Rt. 134, some tool in a broke-*** 5.0 GT has the ***** to give me a thumbs down, of course as he's going the other direction!
Doing that for no reason is gay. The owner of that car clearly enjoys gay butt love.

PS. Are you still working Saturday nights? Hopefully you can make it down for one of our gatherings some time.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:39 PM
NKAWTG...N

*****-envy.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have a broke *** 5.slow too. Sit heads up?
Old 07-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by b00sted
You missed the point entirely.. it's not about who has the faster car.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

haha its not just mustang owners. Last week I had some kid with temp plates on a LS1 SS behind me that kept revving it off the rev limiter. I was kinda hoping to hear a rod go through the block. And giving pepole the thumbs down is one of the funniest things to do, no matter what car they are in, camaro, trans am, mustang, vette, supra was by far the funniest. dude blew his **** up after i gave him the thumbs down and he tried to retaliate. I love seeing peoples reactions when i do it. its simply hilarious
Old 07-07-2007, 05:30 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

I run into SO MANY LT1 morons when Im out. Every crowd has them.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
Doing that for no reason is gay. The owner of that car clearly enjoys gay butt love.

PS. Are you still working Saturday nights? Hopefully you can make it down for one of our gatherings some time.
If you could have seen the guy, you would KNOW he wants gay buttsecks!!

As far as coming out, I am so going to make it out ONE of these days, haha. Summer time means long, hard days when you work for Frito Lay, well at least when you do what I do.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:57 PM
On The Tree

Like said above, you missed the point entirely. I think 5.0s are sick, but when I say this thing was broke-***, I mean it. It looked like it had just spend the last decade at the bottom of a lake, and it sounded that way too. It was a POS.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Their are definetly douchebags in every crowd just lastnight at streets I met up with a cool indian kid with a 350z with headers and a 150shot very quick car I was suprized. Anyways we pulled into a lot because I wanted to check his car out more and he wanted to check out myne. The lot we pulled into had about 7-8 cars mostly imports 1 06 goat and 2 newer mustangs. Some guy in a sti came up and said so I see you have a wsslow. I'm like just wtf these were the first words out of his mouth and I asked him what he had and he said that sti over their and the indian kid goes O wow what a piece of **** and your calling his car slow. Like I said cool indian kid but anyways he asked me what I had done I just said a cutout and he starts telling me about how he made all his custom exhasut and he ported his turbo and blah blah bullshit. So im just like ya dude youll **** me up so he wanted to run we got on a ramp type road near 53 and from 0-115 I had about a solid 4-5 cars on him. Then I got accused or spraying and he missed 3rd gear I said ok lets go again 60 roll. I pulled him from 60-125 by about 3 cars and again he yelled out the window quit spraying you *** your pos gm needs nitrous to barly beat me I was wtf just a total tool of a guy and I was nice didnt say **** I never do I just like to sit and listen to bs. But ya that definetly caught me by suprise. Then the indian kid ran him from 30-115 and got him by prob 12-15 cars and he flicked us off and slammed on the brakes and took an exit near palatine road. All kinds of ******** doesnt mean anything about the car they drive. Almost all fbody guys are all the same easy to talk to and dont bullshit to much
So ya I guess i had to rant too and by the way the sti owner said his car weights appox 4600 pounds the 2 races we had I had a 1 person with me and he had 2 people in his car

be safe guys

quadd

Last edited by quadd2244; 07-07-2007 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by quadd2244
Their are definetly douchebags in every crowd just lastnight at streets I met up with a cool indian kid with a 350z with headers and a 150shot very quick car I was suprized. Anyways we pulled into a lot because I wanted to check his car out more and he wanted to check out myne. The lot we pulled into had about 7-8 cars mostly imports 1 06 goat and 2 newer mustangs. Some guy in a sti came up and said so I see you have a wsslow. I'm like just wtf these were the first words out of his mouth and I asked him what he had and he said that sti over their and the indian kid goes O wow what a piece of **** and your calling his car slow. Like I said cool indian kid but anyways he asked me what I had done I just said a cutout and he starts telling me about how he made all his custom exhasut and he ported his turbo and blah blah bullshit. So im just like ya dude youll **** me up so he wanted to run we got on a ramp type road near 53 and from 0-115 I had about a solid 4-5 cars on him. Then I got accused or spraying and he missed 3rd gear I said ok lets go again 60 roll. I pulled him from 60-125 by about 3 cars and again he yelled out the window quit spraying you *** your pos gm needs nitrous to barly beat me I was wtf just a total tool of a guy and I was nice didnt say **** I never do I just like to sit and listen to bs. But ya that definetly caught me by suprise. Then the indian kid ran him from 30-115 and got him by prob 12-15 cars and he flicked us off and slammed on the brakes and took an exit near palatine road. All kinds of ******** doesnt mean anything about the car they drive. Almost all fbody guys are all the same easy to talk to and dont bullshit to much
So ya I guess i had to rant too and by the way the sti owner said his car weights appox 4600 pounds the 2 races we had I had a 1 person with me and he had 2 people in his car

be safe guys

quadd
Wow, that guy was a serious tool!! Sounds like he has had his *** handed to him by a few GM muscle cars, and now he's got a bug up his ***.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah this guy definetly made me laugh the rest of the night he was a total tool. Ive never met a guy who was such a ********** and cockuy as hell. That 350z smoking his *** really made my night also when we told him it was basicly stock just exhaust and a tune. he was suck a dick youd have to meet him to believe it. o well theres one in every crowd

quadd
Old 07-08-2007, 02:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rare99Z
haha its not just mustang owners. Last week I had some kid with temp plates on a LS1 SS behind me that kept revving it off the rev limiter. I was kinda hoping to hear a rod go through the block. And giving pepole the thumbs down is one of the funniest things to do, no matter what car they are in, camaro, trans am, mustang, vette, supra was by far the funniest. dude blew his **** up after i gave him the thumbs down and he tried to retaliate. I love seeing peoples reactions when i do it. its simply hilarious

hey people with temp plates are sweet first off.... haha

yeah that sounds kinda funny but i have temps on my SS but its my 3rd Camaro, don't judge too much by the temps...

and agreed, mustang owners are just angry we have the power to the wheels in our 5-9 year old camaros that they wish they had at the flywheel on their brand new mustang GT's
Old 07-08-2007, 02:07 AM
Teching In

lol ive gotten the thumbs down from a primered fox before.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BananaHead
Like said above, you missed the point entirely. I think 5.0s are sick, but when I say this thing was broke-***, I mean it. It looked like it had just spend the last decade at the bottom of a lake, and it sounded that way too. It was a POS.
The way it sounded I figured you thought all mustangs were junk and slow. I mean mine's junk and slow too, but some aren't.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:52 AM
On The Tree

The way it sounded I figured you thought all mustangs were junk and slow. I mean mine's junk and slow too, but some aren't.
Gotcha, I didn't mean for it to come off that way. Yeah, there are some 5.0s that will blow the doors off of a lot of cars!! I definitely can dig em!
Old 07-08-2007, 07:45 AM
TECH Resident

Every crowd has them. I was behind a v6 camaro with Type r badging and he was doing 25 in a 30 just so the passenger could flip me the bird for a block and a half. Man I wish it were legal to kill people for the simple idea of strengthening our gene pool.