Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

FS: A few items left from my parts car

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 12:34 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: A few items left from my parts car

I really need to get rid of this stuff, so if anyone needs it or can think of someone that may want it, please let me know. Prices do not include shipping.

T-56 6-Speed transmission from my parts car, 1995 Z-28. The transmission has 125k miles and shifted well before being removed. The previous owner of this car was in an accident and the tranny housing suffered some minor damage that would be easily remedied. The damage consists of a slight crack in the bell housing (which is pictured). The other damage is to the tail housing of the transmission. When this car bottomed out, the cross-member got tweaked causing it to bend which sheered off one of the mounting bolts on the lower housing at the tranny mount. With the replacement of this tail housing, the tranny will be good as new. I am selling this transmission along with the other parts needed for a complete 6-speed conversion. Items not pictured that are included are the cross-member (if wanted), the slave cylinder, and the clutch & pressure plate.

T-56 - $750 + shipping

Bell Housing

Crack

Pedals

Front Bumper Cover - $75

Hood - $75
Old 07-11-2007, 10:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any offers?

Quick Reply: FS: A few items left from my parts car