Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Need a Job? Carson Pirie Scott is looking for a Female to work Security (Chicago)

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 06:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Need a Job? Carson Pirie Scott is looking for a Female to work Security (Chicago)

Hey guys, I'm jus giving you the heads up if you or your lady needs a Part-time job. Pay is 9-10 bux an hour I believe. Oh yea, it's at Ford City Mall, 78th and Cicero.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you sure its not you looking for a lady partner Busted!
Old 08-07-2007, 10:21 PM
TECH Junkie

No, I don't work security. I wish I did though. According to the guys, they need a female to work security because of some rule about men not being able to search women. The lady that works security currently is having health problems with her son and is taking a lot of time off.

Basically, they need a variety of people to work security. They also have to hire at least one person per ethnicity. For instance: Ford City is kinda ghetto and the majority of the people who steal are black. They have a black, . . oops, I mean . . "African-American" (Whew - Hope Jesse Jackson didn't see that) to work security because they don't wanna hear that, "It's because I'm black ****."
Old 08-07-2007, 10:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Hey Mike: You know that dude with the Red Z06 that you installed the 240/244 cam (I think) in it? He is selling it already!?!?!?!?!?! He didn't even have the damn car for 2 months!

Quick Reply: Need a Job? Carson Pirie Scott is looking for a Female to work Security (Chicago)