Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Cheap!?! Draglites.......15x10 7.5"b.s...15x3.5"...possible complete pkg

Old 08-18-2007, 07:48 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Cheap!?! Draglites.......15x10 7.5"b.s...15x3.5"...possible complete pkg

Hey all.....SOLD!!!

i was sold a pair of rear rims that ended up being the wrong size, (mutual mistake). so, i've decided to take on the task of re-selling them.

i have a set of 15x10's with 7.5" b.s. that i got pretty cheap due to them having some pitting and being drilled for screws. the rims themselves are in perfect condition, but they had been a little neglected and have some pitting. i bought these just to have for a drag setup but they will not fit due to improper b.s. just had new metal valve stems installed too.

if you're interested, i would simply like to get what i paid for them minus shipping. i paid $250 shipped, would like $225 picked up.

i also have a pair of 15x3.5" Draglites with 165/R15 Cooper 100 mile new T (118mph) speed rated tires. this combo was just balanced and have new metal valve stems. same thing here though, they were neglected and have pitting on them too but are otherwise perfect. (no center caps) $225 picked up.

if you want fronts & rears on the CHEAP, i can do $400 for fronts & rears Firm!

and last, i have a pair of Hoosier QTP's if you REALLY want to get a complete setup for a BARGAIN! they're 15x11.5x27 and have plenty of use left in them. i just bought them recently but would be willing to make a complete pkg deal if that's what it takes. can take pics if you want everything. $175 picked up.

Complete Pkg....15x10's, Fronts w/tires, & Hoosier QTP's.....$550 FIRM!

Worst part of all rims.....

Deep.....

Last edited by PRAY HRD; 08-19-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:26 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am REALLY interested in these. What condition are the Hoosiers in?

Where are you located exactly?

Would you consider a partial trade for a set of chrome vette rims in perfect condition?

I also don't need the front tires but if its a hassle I have an identical set I could give you so you don't have to dismount yours.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:02 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TS6
I am REALLY interested in these. What condition are the Hoosiers in?

Where are you located exactly?

Would you consider a partial trade for a set of chrome vette rims in perfect condition?

I also don't need the front tires but if its a hassle I have an identical set I could give you so you don't have to dismount yours.

i live in Milford, up by Watseka, but currently i'm up by O'hare where i drive a truck locally. i make it home every other weekend which next weekend will be the next time i'm home. i don't have any use for the vette rims, but if you're interested in getting a complete set, i will take your fronts as partial trade and just get some new tires in the future. i only listed the fronts in so if someone was looking for a complete set it would help sell easier. the Hoosiers are in very good shape. they weren't screwed on by the previous owner so no worries there. i'll go snap a couple pics real quick and post them up.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:07 AM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I haven't been to Milford in years. I used to go there to race R/C cars in the winter at an indoor offroad track. Is it still there?

So PM me a best cash price (picked up) with my front tires as trade please.

You sure you don't want the vette rims? I'll give you my vette rims, the front tires, and $150 cash for your whole setup there.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:11 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What size draglites do you need? I have a set im trying to get rid of cheap.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:18 PM
9 Second Club

TS6...i have a ford mustang, so vette rims wouldn't do me much good and i don't know what the value of them are so i really can't take them. if you're front draglites are 15x3 1/2 also, i would give them a value of $200 if they're in good condition also.

LS1Bait...i'm looking for 15x9 w/ 6.5" b.s. preferably. i may also consider a 15x8 with 4.5"b.s. i cannot use a 15x10. pm me with details please. thanks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cheap!?! Draglites.......15x10 7.5"b.s...15x3.5"...possible complete pkg