Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Good place for cam install in midwest Illinois/Indiana?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good place for cam install in midwest Illinois/Indiana?

Looking to research where I could get a cam install done somewhere around illinois (midwest/indiana prefered). What's about the average cost of a cam install?
Old 09-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Staging Lane

I would also like to know
Old 09-24-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You can go to Exotic performance plus, there located in indiana somewhere. Then theirs Finish Line Performance, Strightline performance in new lenox, Speed inc. Theres alot of places around. Usually a cam install will run you 1500-1800 with Springs and push rodes. You should call the places I named and ask them yourself and see what they tell you good luck.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:15 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by somws6bird
You can go to Exotic performance plus, there located in indiana somewhere. Then theirs Finish Line Performance, Strightline performance in new lenox, Speed inc. Theres alot of places around. Usually a cam install will run you 1500-1800 with Springs and push rodes. You should call the places I named and ask them yourself and see what they tell you good luck.
Thanks, I appreciate you mentioning us.

Send an e-mail to me at Bob@exoticperformanceplus.com requesting info on a cam install, and I will send you out my cam quote that includes every gasket, seal, etc needed for a cam install. Thanks! Bob
Old 09-25-2007, 05:39 AM
11 Second Club

Exotic Performance will treat you right...very reasonable on their pricing as well.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Banned

1800? Wow, we should be charging more

Anyone interested should consider emailing Larry@ls1speed.com. We have a great cam package which includes tuning. Not only that but now is the time to get work done! October and November are mostly open and will get your project done before the winter weather hits. Then you can enjoy your ride the first day of spring next year
Old 09-25-2007, 12:18 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by venom889
Looking to research where I could get a cam install done somewhere around illinois (midwest/indiana prefered). What's about the average cost of a cam install?
GLM/greenlight motorsports or EPP are great places to go.