Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

2000 GTP For sale 6200 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 11:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 GTP For sale 6200 OBO

Im selling my car because I'm looking at getting a LS1 F-body. I love the car but its time for something different. That being said here is the car.

99,*** miles on the clock. I bought it in January with 88,*** miles. All Highway miles , it was my daily driver until recently and I had to commute 40 miles one way. But anyway, I changed the tranny fluid and filter when I bought it, and it still looks clean and smells good. Oil is changed every 2800-3000 miles with German Castrol. Car is not perfect by any means but I am not afraid to drive it anywhere. There is no mechanical problems that I am aware of. Car runs very good, no noises. The exterior has a few minor scratches that can probably be buffed out. I have never taken it to the track, or run slicks on it. No burn outs. Mods are in my sig, however it now has a junkyard catback on it because I didnt like the way it sounded without the resonator, and the mufflers were rotting out. I didnt want to cobble the old one in there or put a different resonator in it. Also I have put the 3.8 pulley back on because of the heat. I scan regularly and see little blips with the 3.4 but I figured it was better to be safe than sorry, so the 3.8 went back on. I have all the parts to put the car back to 100% stock, and I will send them with the car. And a ZZP gen 2 pully puller. More pics available upon request, none of them are the greatest but they are better than nothing.

I am located in South Central Wisconsin, about 45 minutes south of Madison. Buyer is responsible for shipping.