Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Moparnos

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 05:54 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 88monte
he hasnt been on. im sure he will come through.
His profile says....Last Activity: Today 09:02 AM
Old 10-30-2007, 06:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by y2k_ta
yes it does
Old 10-30-2007, 06:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by y2k_ta

WOW
Like Tony Montana says, all I got in this world is my WORD and my *****!!
Old 10-30-2007, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Javier is a good guy and would never screw anyone. I talked to him about this and what you have to understand is that he is EXTREMELY busy at his job and his side jobs come 2nd. So if he gets called up and has to work on a weekend he has to. Ask anyone that actually knows JAvier, he is a work-a-holic. Javier has done work on my car and we will continue to get work from my car. There is always 2 sides to the story so as soon as he gets on im sure he will post his side.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

JacobK, I see where your coming from and that he is very busy. I have had many many months that I was too busy to eat or think, but he has been on LS1Tech, and its hard to miss this thread, it is titled his name. If he had gotton PM's, voicemails, and whatever else then why can't he take the time to respond? It takes 2 minutes, even with a busy schedule its easily done. Its not the point that he is putting it off. Yes, a cam install takes time, but he can at least take the time to tell roon that he doesn't have the time. If he said "gee I've been killed for the past 5 months, can I do it next month" and set a day or a week, then it wouldn't be a big deal. Ignoring this is incredibly stupid.

I'm siding with roon on this one, no matter how busy Javier is, there is no reason to just not drop a PM, IM, email, phone call... etc...

A deal is a deal, no ifs ands or buts about it.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JacobK
Javier is a good guy and would never screw anyone. I talked to him about this and what you have to understand is that he is EXTREMELY busy at his job and his side jobs come 2nd. So if he gets called up and has to work on a weekend he has to. Ask anyone that actually knows JAvier, he is a work-a-holic. Javier has done work on my car and we will continue to get work from my car. There is always 2 sides to the story so as soon as he gets on im sure he will post his side.
Exactly. He is at work every single day of the week...he has almost no time off except for nights when he is sleeping. Besides work he has other things going on all the time.

BTW, Steve wtf is your problem? This isn't your business. Stop being a douche.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SchultzLT1
JacobK, I see where your coming from and that he is very busy. I have had many many months that I was too busy to eat or think, but he has been on LS1Tech, and its hard to miss this thread, it is titled his name. If he had gotton PM's, voicemails, and whatever else then why can't he take the time to respond? It takes 2 minutes, even with a busy schedule its easily done. Its not the point that he is putting it off. Yes, a cam install takes time, but he can at least take the time to tell roon that he doesn't have the time. If he said "gee I've been killed for the past 5 months, can I do it next month" and set a day or a week, then it wouldn't be a big deal. Ignoring this is incredibly stupid.

I'm siding with roon on this one, no matter how busy Javier is, there is no reason to just not drop a PM, IM, email, phone call... etc...

He's not ignoring the post, btw... He's too busy to reply. He'll be on later.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

exactly..Also from what i heard..His computer still isnt 100% fixed.

Another Note i heard Roon was trying to get him to halfass the job, such as wanting a larger cam, but not wanting to do springs, oil pump, timing chain, springs, etc...
Old 10-30-2007, 07:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He's been on today... twice... he coulda called Roon by now...

And if he wants the job half-assed then whatever, its his car, if he wants a cam with no springs, oil pump, timing chain, etc. then let him have it, it would be his own mistake.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

BTW, I'm not calling Javier a bad guy, just a bad situation and it needs to be taken care of ASAP.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SchultzLT1

Thank you.

I look forward to Javier's side of the story. I have no reason to lie about any information presented here.

Cogs, Put yourself in my situation. You would be pissed too.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:07 PM
11 Second Club

exactly..Also from what i heard..His computer still isnt 100% fixed.

Another Note i heard Roon was trying to get him to halfass the job, such as wanting a larger cam, but not wanting to do springs, oil pump, timing chain, springs, etc...
I already have springs on the car (918's) and i bought an oil pump/timing chain. I also told him I wanted a cam no larger than .570 lift.

And what's wrong with his computer? I warranty all my work, no questions asked, as long as the issue pertain's to the work I did and not like spyware or viruses..etc..
Old 10-30-2007, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

I dont know, im just going by what i was told..Maybe he meant his other computer or something..
Old 10-30-2007, 09:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If he is a so called work-a-holic then he of all people should have known that exchanging parts and labor was a stupid idea. 5 months with nothing is pretty ridiculous. Even saying he is too busy to check the thread is a stretch. If he had time enough to log in, he must have been looking at something.

Junkz, I would look at going to court. It's been 5 months, you have given him the benefit of the doubt. A verbal agreement is as good as a written agreement.

I'm not saying that Javier is a bad dude or anything, but this is a bad situation, and this isn't the first time that such a situation has been present for him. I think he needs to man up already.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:14 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Cogs
Exactly. He is at work every single day of the week...he has almost no time off except for nights when he is sleeping. Besides work he has other things going on all the time.

Maybe if he's too busy (working) he could pay for the computer work and then the guy could pay someone else to install the cam!
Old 10-30-2007, 09:20 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
Maybe if he's too busy (working) he could pay for the computer work and then the guy could pay someone else to install the cam!
Thank you. That is my plan actually.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cogs
I don't like seeing my friends screwed over....if he's "soooo busy" then he has cash to pay for the parts. Remember he's the guy making posts about owning too many cars and wanting to buy a 4 post lift. Cogs quit If someone was ducking you for 5 months and owed you cash, etc you'd be pissed to. Oh I forgot you are on his side 100%. I think Roon has been more than patient waiting this long. Time to repo **** as this is shady.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

OMG !!!!!! His Last Activity: Today 09:06 PM

i have nothing to explain to the certain resident idiots from ls1tech. correct everyone has there side but its not for people here to hear cause it does not concern them. i never screwed anyone over or plan too, i've dealt with higher dollar transactions with people far away in a different states. and guess what i did not screw them over. with that said i agree this transaction went down hill awhile ago but at the expense of "BOTH" partys not just mine. but it's never put out there that way. the JUNKZ28 was made aware of my schedule and i tried to accomodate him but not to a point where i had to take a day off work. so his parents wouldn't find out that he's getting things done to the camaro he drives. lastly i would like to thank the morons that come out and made comments based off nothing

Old 10-30-2007, 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Moparnos (The SLP Guy)
OMG !!!!!! His Last Activity: Today 09:06 PM

i have nothing to explain to the certain resident idiots from ls1tech. correct everyone has there side but its not for people here to hear cause it does not concern them. i never screwed anyone over or plan too, i've dealt with higher dollar transactions with people far away in a different states. and guess what i did not screw them over. with that said i agree this transaction went down hill awhile ago but at the expense of "BOTH" partys not just mine. but it's never put out there that way. the JUNKZ28 was made aware of my schedule and i tried to accomodate him but not to a point where i had to take a day off work. so his parents wouldn't find out that he's getting things done to the camaro he drives. lastly i would like to thank the morons that come out and made comments based off nothing

Ok, so how does that response solve anything? Can you just reimburse me for the money i spent and we'll call it even?
Old 10-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

well it does solve things you been bashing me thru mutual friends. but you fail to mention certain things about the whole deal but hey i expected that since you want to make yourself seem like the better person. if you were hurting for dough why didn't just stop by my work our are you not allowed to drive a certain distance. i still have the parts but i'm going to have to get rid of them since your parts expense was only $300 from what you told me. i'll make a nice thread like this one for you when i have the parts sold and have the money from it. i'm done with this thread goodbye

Quick Reply: Moparnos