TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

guys!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 08:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by t/a for life
Ok so good story here!!!

So coming home from my gfs house i was on 74 bout .5 from my exit, a person beside me sped up so i sped up to pass, as i did i look in the median and seen a state trooper. He finally caughtes me on my exit, asked me for my usual. Before he walks away...asked what kind of exhaust i have. I tell him oh there just true duals, hes like ya i know that what time of mufflers, I tell him he goes back to his car. He comes back hes like i wrote you a warning for your speed i understand man. I was like ya i got 4.10s they mess up my speedo, hes like get a hypertech programmer and recalerbrate it. I ask him how you know, hes like i also own a fbody man! IM LIKE ****** SWEET!!! Talked about my car what all was done to my car then he told me about his marrow he has!!! I was like if you see me in town and your in your car pull up and say hi. Hes like deal man i will!!!. If hes on here and i dont know, YOUR ARE THE FUC*IN COOLEST COP!!!! LOL
thats bad! who was it?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:35 AM
TECH Addict

So I went for a ride in an LS1 car last night....... with some tires it will put a bad hurtin on a lot of people this summer N/A to N/A
Old 03-24-2009, 12:06 PM
On The Tree

saw a MMM Camaro today .. had a SS wing .. possibly a sunoco hood .. z06 wheels.. slammed
you were in connersville around 9am
anybody on here ?
Old 03-24-2009, 12:07 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
So I went for a ride in an LS1 car last night....... with some tires it will put a bad hurtin on a lot of people this summer N/A to N/A
Was it someone I know man?

I can't wait till this summer. BTW whats everyone think of another meet in the next month??? LMK! Another meet at Edwards?? Just throwing it out there since the weather is getting better and people are getting close to finished with their cars.

Chad Thanks Again. I love the car! And the tuning was Spot-On!

James
Old 03-24-2009, 04:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by spray_goat
damn straight cory and we all know roll racing should be a sanctioned event too
I concur. Lord knows racing from a dig is only good for ruining tires.

How'd everything turn out Little Hands?
Old 03-24-2009, 04:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
Was it someone I know man?

I can't wait till this summer. BTW whats everyone think of another meet in the next month??? LMK! Another meet at Edwards?? Just throwing it out there since the weather is getting better and people are getting close to finished with their cars.

Chad Thanks Again. I love the car! And the tuning was Spot-On!

James
Dude, car sounds bad ***. Should be the fastest white beast out there....for a while.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:58 PM
11 Second Club

White cars are junk!
I need the new off white made by James! I think its called (sat in a garage for 7 months white).
James LMK how much you paid for that paint job!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ws98ta
White cars are junk!
I need the new off white made by James! I think its called (sat in a garage for 7 months white).
+1. Mine is covered in blue powder coat dust white. Its pretty sweet, I'm not gonna lie.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
JRob, I would be able to set up something at Edwards again if that would be cool with everyone. Just LMK and I can arrange something. Other than that I don't really know of any other place to meet up at. The only thing is we'd have to buy their food and not grill out in the parking lot!
Either way if I can help LMK!

James
Ya I would be up for that again, if we do it with the purdue guys we will have twice as many fbodies as when I was there last and it was awesome then back in May. Jump into that thread man and try to get something going.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:27 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TheBiz
Dude, car sounds bad ***. Should be the fastest white beast out there....for a while.

His cam sounds A LOT like the cam that was in my BBC but a few heair more tame.

Considering that car only has 3.42's and no aftermarket heads it pulls hard....... after it hooks haha.

If he threw in some 4.10's and good stickes it would be sick but he wants to drive it a lot.

As it sits with some M/T's if the rear holds he will be one of the top dogs for a while. After a rear and tranny I wouldent mind seeing him race Benny N/A of if he does get the bottle then run heads up. That would be a good race I think.

For those that saw my last car run with him hooking he will be pretty close to that Gearing being the limiting factor.

Id love to see that car with some 4.10's and race gas in it

James, when you are ready to get some M/T's call Steve down at Madman and he will hook you up with the size you will need and I think they will cost the same as if you got them here.

Don't waste your money on them unless you are getting them on a 15 inch wheel. I would keep those Nitto's for the every day stuff.

I bet they will say to get a 275 or something close to that.

The white beast does not like Nitto street tires hahaha.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:54 PM

Hey all anyone need some subframe connectors, strut tower braces, or hd panhard bars. A guy in town has all the stock that used to be Kenny Browns. I bought some springs off him for my cobra. He has a lot of camaro stuff. The subframe connectors are a single and some are somthing called a Double diamond. He has chrome and black strut tower braces.

The prices are about half what I kb sold them for. He some of those street cage things that look like a six point rollbar.

All kinds of bushings for sale and some adjustable sway bars.

He is over in plainfield indiana and his email is brian.figg@gmail.com

Its local and its cheap, figured you guys F-bodys is as floppy as our mustangs.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ws98ta
White cars are junk!
Bring the car by for 7 months Cory and I'll hook you up! LOL
I'll do it for FREE...

Thanks Burt! I hope to be at least Competitive...
The longer you stay off the South Side the longer I ruin ****. haha

Originally Posted by jrob56
Ya I would be up for that again, if we do it with the purdue guys we will have twice as many fbodies as when I was there last and it was awesome then back in May. Jump into that thread man and try to get something going.
I'll post something in there man and see if anyone is interested...

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Considering that car only has 3.42's and no aftermarket heads it pulls hard....... after it hooks haha.
The white beast does not like Nitto street tires hahaha.
Yeah thats for sure... I raced a bike today through the walls from a 40 roll(Had to go out for a cruise ) Lets just say (James 1 bike 0) I was smiling from ear to ear. That was the first race of the year and my first race with the camaro this year with my new setup! I don't know **** about bikes, so I could still be classified as SLOW...haha
But I think it was a GXR (had the suzuki logo), but I don't know if it was a 750 or what? IDK anything about them guys so please don't bash my victory. lol
I know 1 thing at 80% throttle the **** pulls like a raped ape! I have yet to take it WOT. Only Pat and Chad know what it will do @ WOT.
I had a good time though. And Thanks Everyone for the compliments... I appreciate it ALOT!
James
Old 03-25-2009, 02:21 AM
Teching In

I concur. Lord knows racing from a dig is only good for ruining tires.

How'd everything turn out Little Hands?
car runs great, thanks for askin man. took it to get dynoed today did 428 but the guy runnin the dyno pulled it in 5th gear so it hit the speed limiter at like 6000 so i 'm sure its got more in it than that. if not ,time for nitrous.....again
Old 03-25-2009, 01:37 PM
TECH Addict

I think you were with me that one night I beat that GSXR 750 in my LT1 car James.... To bad he was not smart enough to drop enough gears........ I have him to tries and then his buddy laughed at him haha.

I would seriously call Steve at Madman on the tires... he really knows his stuff and may hook you up.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:36 PM
TECH Addict

Anyone want my Xbox 360? White one that comes with Kun Foo Panda and Lego Idiana Jones.

2 Controlers, COD 4 and 5 along with the two games above.

The audio visual line is a little chewed up (dog) but works great, could replace it if needed.

No time to play.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Resident

thats funny....when im broke and dont have anything going on.
all i do is play cod4 on ps3

dont sell it it;s not worth it and you will loose your mind next winter LOL
plus resident evil 5 just came out download the demo....you wont sell it after you play that
Old 03-25-2009, 05:10 PM
TECH Addict

With all thats going on I have not played it in a while and with the baby coming it will be even worse. Not to mention I am in the process of starting my own buisness that will be a 24 hour operation at some point in the near future I hope.

If I can sell it I will if I can't I will hold onto it. Im not going to take a big loss on it thats for sure.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:31 PM
On The Tree

SOoOooo is it going to rain this weekend or not? Looking to get dat car out.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Rain fo sho this weekend. Going to make it easier to put the motor in....

Quick Reply: Indy People....check-in and say hi!