Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indy People....check-in and say hi!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 07:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh I was unaware it was illegal to meet up...
Old 12-15-2011, 08:05 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for your concern though, it truly means alot!!
Old 12-15-2011, 10:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
How you liking that TA bro?
I know the bike is badass. My buddy owned it first and did alot of work to it before selling it to my buddy Tyler, the guy you worked out a deal with.

Anyways, Hope you like it man!
I love the car man. He kept in in great shape inside and out. No matter how many pics I see online of that color it just does not do it justice. I will miss the power of mine though.

The bike is super clean as well. This is my first bike and most people say it is a good starter bike until i go into detail about the mods on the bike. It was nice here today. Got up to 59 and I rode it around my neighborhood. It is definitely a different kind of experience. I seriously doubt I ever use the nitrous or even race it lol.

I hated what happened to him with my car and felt obligated to compensate him in some way. When I bought the car the transmission went out on it 2 days after purchasing it and the guy was a straight up dick about it. He had a WS6 hood for the car and I asked him if I could have the hood to compensate me a little and he said no and stopped replying to my messages.

Tyler an I have talked a few times after the issue at hand I think we worked out a fair deal and he seems very pleased with the car overall. I was just worried he would think I was intentionally screwing him over or something and I wanted to make sure he knew that was not the case and that I was willing to work something out to compensate him.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:01 PM
11 Second Club

Hell that Vette is a slug just to heavy
Old 12-16-2011, 06:54 PM
10 Second Club

lol I feel you Wayne, My Full weight "Small Block" Trans Am is a Damn Elelphant tho compared to that perty lil Vette of yours.

And Chris, He was cool with the car and the situation involving the trans. He just kinda figured What the hell! At least it'll be fresh when spring time rolls around.
But my buddy said he'd help him get it all straightened out and back on the road. Tyler's a good dude, and He's loving the new car. We're already talking new mods for it too. It should pick up quite a bit of power here real soon.

Glad your liking the TA and the Bike. I always wanted a BGC trans am, I wish I had the $ b/c I would've bought it from him lol. Keep it clean tho man. It's a nice car.
And as for that bike, It's Nasty for sure.
Oh, And I wanna see you up here this summer too btw. You haven't made it up here for the street scene yet, and thats gotta change brotha.

And as for the guy talking about the ohio, Illinois, and Indy Meet. Just pm me the details and I'll make it happen!
Don't worry about Chris C. He's been huffing too many fossil fuels!

-James
Old 12-17-2011, 10:15 AM
11 Second Club

lol I feel you Wayne, My Full weight "Small Block" Trans Am is a Damn Elelphant tho compared to that perty lil Vette of yours.
what does it weigh mine is 3500
Old 12-17-2011, 10:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

And Chris, He was cool with the car and the situation involving the trans. He just kinda figured What the hell! At least it'll be fresh when spring time rolls around.
But my buddy said he'd help him get it all straightened out and back on the road. Tyler's a good dude, and He's loving the new car. We're already talking new mods for it too. It should pick up quite a bit of power here real soon.

Glad your liking the TA and the Bike. I always wanted a BGC trans am, I wish I had the $ b/c I would've bought it from him lol. Keep it clean tho man. It's a nice car.
And as for that bike, It's Nasty for sure.
Oh, And I wanna see you up here this summer too btw. You haven't made it up here for the street scene yet, and thats gotta change brotha.
Im glad that everything worked out and that he has some big plans for the car. I on the other hand have very small plans for this car such as wheels, exhaust and a slight drop.

Since I no longer have a "fast car" I doubt I come up to do any racing but I would love to come up and hang out. I also have some friends with some rowdy rides that would like to have some fun on the streets in 2012
Old 12-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Hence the Smiley face , I was joking gee those Buckeye people don't understand humor, much like they don't understand the left lane is for passing not driving the speed limit blocking people trying to get the hell thru their state. <--- THIS MEANS HA HA AKA LOL aka I am kidding with you
Old 12-18-2011, 07:51 PM
10 Second Club

lol @ chris

and the other chris, you should def come up man. and bring some friends with you...it'll be fun hanging out and meeting some new people. I'm not gonna be doing any racing this year other than at the track. But I have no problem watching if something does go down.

James
Old 12-20-2011, 01:08 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dragman
what does it weigh mine is 3500
Good lord Wayne! You need to kick all the fat girls out of your car befor you weigh it!

My FRC weighs 3060lbs without my big *** in it.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:56 PM
10 Second Club

lol thats great!
Old 12-20-2011, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Everybody knows those boys down south run moonshine, it is all those jugs he has stored in the plastic fantastic machine.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Launching!

Guys wanted to give everyone a headsup. I am going to begin parting out my transam. All the mods are low mile and in good shape and all the body and interior parts are in good shape. Its black with grey interior. The longblock, intake and ecm are sale pending. I will post up a full list with parts and prices but wanted locals to have first dibs if you see parts that intrest you let me know. Pm, email sedanman91@yahoo.com or call me 3173404973. Quick highlight;

Full flt th350 swap, circle D 4k conv etc...
12bolt moser 3.73 33 splines moser diff cover
Weld draglight xp 26 11.5 et street and mt front runners
30# injectors
Aftermarket fuel rails
Stock maf
Lid
Slp ram air
Flowtech lt and ory
Borla cb
Mwc kmember
Mwc solid motor mounts
Qa1 coilovers front and rear
Tubular control arms
Bmr adj panhard bar
Corbeau forza 2 seats with fbody brackets
Full nx kit with nano setup
Racetronix fuel system
Umi extreme subframes bolt in
Abs delete kit nib
241 heads with prc 650 springs

All interior and body parts and it has t tops
Old 12-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Teching In

I heard a former lsx owner went to the darkblueovalside
Old 12-21-2011, 09:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Chris C.
I heard a former lsx owner went to the darkblueovalside
Actually, its more like chevy guy turned 5L guy then goes modular, turned lsx guy turned shelby.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:07 AM
Teching In

My wife and I finally got moved in to our house. I thought for sure that my neighbors would hate me because of how loud my car is, but.... One of my neighbors has an old T/A that is being rebuilt and another one 2 houses down has a C5 that is midnight blue with black wheels So my guess is they are used to some noise.

And I just have to ask... WTF is up with all of this traffic? I've been living in St. Louis the last 4 years and rush hour traffic was never this bad. It's bumper to bumper down 31 and County Line Rd near Greenwood Mall. How the hell do people expect me to get a good race in when you can only move 10 feet at a time
Old 12-22-2011, 07:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jeremy@RPMTransmissions
Good lord Wayne! You need to kick all the fat girls out of your car befor you weigh it!

My FRC weighs 3060lbs without my big *** in it.
no **** hell I could go 10s with good air at that weight. was thinking of getting a FRC and swapping everything out.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Teching In

You live near a mall and it is called Xmas time. I live near castleton, I don't drive anywhere near it from Thanks giving to mid january.

Also we have one of the fastest growing citys and the same roads from 30 years ago.

Feel bad for sedanman, he goes from noblesville down the hell highway aka I-69 to the seconded Helly Highway I-65 south with the worst back up on ramp I-465 to I-65 south which starts backing up north of Beechgrove.

That is why I love that I don't work in marion county anymore, all country roads and Harvest season can suck though

Oh and welcome to Indy
Old 12-26-2011, 01:28 PM
Launching!

I know im out of the game right now with no ls car. Cuz the little man came first. But Happy (late) Christmas guys....hope you all got some go faster parts under the treee this year
Old 12-26-2011, 10:23 PM
10 Second Club

Happy/Late Merry Christmas Everyone!

Didn't get any go fast parts...
But that's b/c of other things being more important. But I plan to have a ton of parts come tax time!

Quick Reply: Indy People....check-in and say hi!