Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

FS: Race ready Moser 12 bolt, anti roll, custom torque arm

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Race ready Moser 12 bolt, anti roll, custom torque arm

This winter I am planning on upgrading to a light weight 9 inch rearend, and I looking to see what kind of interest there is in this combination. This is a PROVEN combination, as it has gone CONSISTANT 1.29 60's all day long in a 3350 lb car.

The rearend is a Moser 12 bolt, that has been narrowed and modified by NRC Motorsports out of NY. It is narrowed 2.5" per side, and has Moser 33 spline race axles. This rearend has had about 2 miles of street duty, and 14 passes at the track since all rebuilt. We put new gears, ALL bearings, seals etc when put it was put together. It also has a Jegs aluminum rearend girdle/cover. The complete rearend has been powder coated charcoal, and the rearend cover was powdercoated bright silver.

The rearend currently has a spool and 4.56 gears in it, BUT the buyer will have a choice of either that spool and gearset, OR 4.10 gears and posi setup. Whichever gearset the buyer chooses, it will be professionally setup before its shipped or delivered.

It has has an anti-roll system made by NRC motorsports already installed. All you would need to do is weld on 2 tabs on each side of the upper frame rails under the car and you would be good to go. I will even include the tabs needed for ease of installation. This anti-roll system works extremely well, and is very simple to set up.

The rearend will come with NO brakes or backing plates. I dont have any backing plates anyway as I am using aftermarket brakes. I have had no issues at all with the rearend, and I hate to sell it as the chassis works great right now. But you always want something better.

Rearend specs

- Moser 12 bolt housing
- Narrowed 2.5 inches per side by NRC Motorsports
- LCA relocation brackets welded on
- Moser 33 spline axles
- Choice of either spool or posi unit
- Choice of either 4.56 or 4.10 gearset
- NRC anti-roll system
- Jegs Aluminum rear cover, powdercoated
- Rearend housing powdercoated Charcoal
- All new bearings and seals
- Only 14 passes on it
- Only used Royal purple synthetic fluid

***I would be looking to get $1975 for the rearend, complete. I can ship out Fed EX freight as I have an account. The buyer will pay all fees relating to that. I think this is a reasonable price considering what it is and comes with.

I also have a custom chrome moly torque arm that was built by NRC Motorsports. Its a fully adjustable setup, and you will need to weld 2 tabs on each side of the car on the subframe connectors. Nothing hard at all, just a little welding. It also has an adjustable driveshaft loop installed too. It also has been powder coated charcoal, and I have included pictures of that too.

I would be looking to get $500 for the torque arm setup. I would make a combo deal on the rearend and torque together too

** If the buyer decides to use paypal, he/she will pay the 3% charges for using the service, unless other arrangements are made.

I can be reached through the board or through email at smknta95@hotmail.com

Picture of torque arm cross member.

Old 11-23-2007, 10:46 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up up and away