Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

True duals for sale w/ x pipe...

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 03:03 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default True duals for sale w/ x pipe...

I have the exhaust off my Camaro just taking up space I could be using, I'll probably never use it again so its for sale. Its a "custom" 3" true dual setup with Dynomax mufflers and dumps at the axle, with a 3" X pipe. I had it attatched to the long tubes with band clamps. It is all one piece, so shipping is impossible. Basically all you'd need to install this (aside from long tube headers) is 2 clamps (I might have 2 extra laying around) and to bolt or weld 2 hangers by the axle (very very easy) and you're done. I can drop this exhaust myself in minutes, and reinstall in about 20 minutes. It is very quiet for what it is, its the quietest dual setup I've seen on an LS1 and I made 757 RWHP through it so it flows very well. I'll get pics asap. When you come pick it up I'll show you where I had hangers for it on my car so you can see what you need to do.

$200 picked up. I'm sure I could get more $$$ for it but I'd rather just get it out of my way. It doesn't come apart so it takes up alot of room.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:06 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heres a link from the original owner of my car who built the exhaust, the system is the same except it has turn downs at the axle now.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=headers