Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

The GRANDDADDY of all Camaro/Firebird Shows...........

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 09:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so do we get any kind of confirmation when we are registered or just when the check clears?
Old 05-09-2008, 08:10 AM
Teching In

Exclamation Important Update!!!

General Motors, Chevrolet Division and the Central Indiana Camaro Club would like to announce an exciting new development in the Camaro world. We have now been authorized to release information that the new production Camaros will be in attendance and unveiled at the Indy 08, Back at the Brickyard Event in September. The car will be unveiled at the event and many different models/engine combos will be available for the general public to review. Expect to see many different color combinations as well.

The 'Back at the Brickyard' Event will be happening in Indianapolis Indiana from September 19-21, 2008 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Hundreds of Camaros, Firebirds, and Pace Car owners will be in attendance to celebrate the unveiling and enjoy this historic event. GM Dignitaries will be in attendance as well to discuss the design, engineering, marketing, and accessories for this new model of Camaro. Vendors will also be on hand displaying their products.

For more information on this event, please visit

http://www.indycamaro.com/Indy08

We look forward to seeing everyone there!!
Old 05-10-2008, 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

im goin says you can get a pic on the bricks
Old 05-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Staging Lane

oh, i am totally down for this. gotta try to find a buddy or 2 too make the trip with me to cut down on the hotel cost. and definitely let me know about any carivans leaving around chicago. i love driving with a huge group of f-body's.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Banned

anyone around the cincinnati/ayton area goin?? pm me it would be nice to cruise with a few f-bodies
Old 06-13-2008, 03:12 AM
Launching!

Ok so I didn't read every post but can new GTO or c5 vette come? I'm sellng my Formula soon so I wont have it in Sept.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:34 AM
Launching!

The show is for f-bodies and pace cars. You can still come and wish you hadnt sold your Formula though.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MLL67RSSS
General Motors, Chevrolet Division and the Central Indiana Camaro Club would like to announce an exciting new development in the Camaro world. We have now been authorized to release information that the new production Camaros will be in attendance and unveiled at the Indy 08, Back at the Brickyard Event in September. The car will be unveiled at the event and many different models/engine combos will be available for the general public to review. Expect to see many different color combinations as well.

The 'Back at the Brickyard' Event will be happening in Indianapolis Indiana from September 19-21, 2008 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Hundreds of Camaros, Firebirds, and Pace Car owners will be in attendance to celebrate the unveiling and enjoy this historic event. GM Dignitaries will be in attendance as well to discuss the design, engineering, marketing, and accessories for this new model of Camaro. Vendors will also be on hand displaying their products.

For more information on this event, please visit

http://www.indycamaro.com/Indy08

We look forward to seeing everyone there!!
thats the reason a 19 year old like me and a bunch of buddies are coming from STL with $4/gal gas!
Old 07-02-2008, 04:25 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HurricaneLS1
Ok so I didn't read every post but can new GTO or c5 vette come? I'm sellng my Formula soon so I wont have it in Sept.

I beleive vettes are welcome.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:18 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jrob56
Ill be there I am less than an hour away!
Its gettin so close, I cant wait! I need to work on getting registered! Lol
Old 07-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Staging Lane

11 weeks away Registered, reserved and ready to go
Old 07-10-2008, 12:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

im registered, hotel is reserved and a paid vacation from work!!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Staging Lane

might have to rally a road trip to show you guys how we do it on the west coast
Old 07-24-2008, 01:31 PM
TECH Regular

Caravan coming in from the East (PA)!
Old 08-10-2008, 09:41 PM
10 Second Club

I can afford to come, i'm working in Iowa. Can I buy one and drive it home?
Old 08-12-2008, 07:46 AM
Teching In

Default Update!!!!!

Greetings!!

After almost a year and a half of planning, the Indy '08, Back at the Brickyard Event is almost upon us!!

General Motors and the Central Indiana Camaro Club look forward to Camaro/Firebird/Corvette/Pace Car Owners from all over North America joining us at the event in September!

The planning committee wanted to send out a few reminders and a couple of announcements to participants and potential participants.

Registration Deadline is Upon us!

The final deadline for getting your registrations in the mail to us is August 15th. Due to the late reminder of the notice, though, we are extending the deadline until August 29th. Remember, registration the day of the show will be $50, not $40, so that is all the more reason to pre-register!!

Banquet Announcement!
We were informed by the caterer that they need a 2 week notice before the event to give them a final number for the banquet.

The organizing committee has received a few registrations where attendees indicated their plans to make it a 'day of' decision for attending the the banquet. Unfortunately, there will be a limited number of 'day of' banquet registrations. The club will make a decision after the deadline is reached as to how many to make available at the registration tables. It will probably be a very limited number though.

So if you want to attend the banquet, please send your registration in now! Pre-registration deadline for the banquet will be September 4th. We need to have the envelopes in our hands by then to let the caterer know how much food to order!

Registration locations at the event!

For those already attending or planning on paying the 'day of' to get into the event, we will have registration tables open on Thursday night at the Holiday Inn(Host Hotel). The registration tables will be open from 6 pm-9 pm to pick up your registration information, window hangers to get into the track, and other 'goodies' that come with event attendance. Registration at the track will be set up in a parking lot across from the 16th St. Entrance to the track all day Friday(except for 2 hrs at lunch) and Saturday morning for those that cannot be at the host hotel on Thursday night. Watch for the signs and the tent to register!

The packets that your receive will include everything that you need to know while you are in Indianapolis for this event!

The parking lot where registration is will also be a great location for car clubs to gather. Those wishing to enter the track at the same time and park together can gather by the tent to organize their members.

Website!

The website will continue to be updated as we head toward the event. Continue to visit the site for the latest information on the show. http://www.indycamaro.com/Indy08

We look forward to seeing everyone in September at the Motor Speedway!

The Indy '08 Organizing Committee
Old 08-12-2008, 12:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any word on what it will cost to go just as a spectator?
Old 08-12-2008, 07:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Any word on what it will cost to go just as a spectator?

On the Indy Bash website it says that all you have to do to get in is buy an Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum entrance ticket. I think that costs $3, but don't quote me. It's the best deal in Indy.

I'll be at the show, come check out "Adios"!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:34 PM
TECH Addict

Cool, thanks.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:15 AM
On The Tree

Sent in registrations for brother in law and myself Friday