Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Northside of Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 12:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I just thought of an awesome place to meet, recreation drive.... you know that strip on the east side of lake shore drive by the bike path, that's where I usually park when i'm up there (which is alot). there'a 97ish black T/A there all the time. Anyways it's right by the lake, plenty of space (not for racing) maybe for some burnouts ect and lots of superfine bitches running by on the track. It's past belmont and before irving, way closer to irving. If you get off at irving and hang a right it will loop you around to rec. drive.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That spot sounds prety good. I think the blue boys may give us a hard time though if we are doing burnouts.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:04 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,149 Likes on 747 Posts

Works for me I'm at Addison and Western.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by liquidsmooth
Wow, I just thought of an awesome place to meet, recreation drive.... you know that strip on the east side of lake shore drive by the bike path, that's where I usually park when i'm up there (which is alot). there'a 97ish black T/A there all the time. Anyways it's right by the lake, plenty of space (not for racing) maybe for some burnouts ect and lots of superfine bitches running by on the track. It's past belmont and before irving, way closer to irving. If you get off at irving and hang a right it will loop you around to rec. drive.
That'a a damn good idea but we may have a lot of regular cars parked there bc it is such a popular location. However, just past Recreation drive is that stretch of road that runs out to Montrose and does that big loop right by the lake. That would be a badass location to gather, plenty of angled street parking and there are some big parking lots there also.

Quick Reply: Northside of Chicago