Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Corn Pickers from NE step inside!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 01:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Debo Lati
No one should ever say that about NESS jk....thats all that place is!!! Yeah we have went down to lincoln a couple times..i think that is where the best racing goes down and i think i ran your rooomate here in Omaha awhile ago!!
Yea I think its pretty pathetic when you have a room dedicated to bitching at one another and putting them down but thats why I dont visit that site much. Yea brian got rid of the stang awhile ago for another bmw, I would like to get a couple of runs against you sometime. I've heard some good things bout those machs and I'd like to see how we pair up. You game for a run sometime with no NESS drama?
Old 04-01-2008, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by miller456
Yea I think its pretty pathetic when you have a room dedicated to bitching at one another and putting them down but thats why I dont visit that site much. Yea brian got rid of the stang awhile ago for another bmw, I would like to get a couple of runs against you sometime. I've heard some good things bout those machs and I'd like to see how we pair up. You game for a run sometime with no NESS drama?
Yeah i am down anytime but in the next few weeks i will be working so our schedules may not work out!!

but just give me a place and time?

Last edited by Debo Lati; 04-01-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah i am down anytime but in the next few weeks i will be working so our schedules may not work out!!

but just give me a place and time??
Will do, its gonna be awhile since i have to pull my trans and send it back and do my cam swap while its down just stay posted and I'll shoot ya a pm sometime and we can it out.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:42 PM
TECH Resident

Heh, there's more of us than I thought. I'm still down for cruising whenever. A couple of you got my number so hit me up sometime.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:13 PM

I am goiing to be getting full exhaust here in the next two months hopefully and possibly getting 125 wet shot installed so yeah we will hit the streets some time

Last edited by Debo Lati; 04-02-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Launching!

I am goiing to be getting full exhaust here in the next two months hopefully and possibly getting 125 wet shot installed so yeah we will hit the streets some time
Debo!!! Finally came to the darkside of cars.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Teching In

Cmon u gotta go during a work day now im gonna miss out i gotta work 6-2:30pm thats just not fair.
I'm doing it as part of a visit to a local office we have in Omaha. Get a tune, go by the office, drive back home. Not a bad way to spend the work day.

There's a small chance I may go there on the Sat. the 19th instead. He's open from 10-2 and it may work out better that day depending on where my travels take me during that week.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by matsarge
I'm doing it as part of a visit to a local office we have in Omaha. Get a tune, go by the office, drive back home. Not a bad way to spend the work day.

There's a small chance I may go there on the Sat. the 19th instead. He's open from 10-2 and it may work out better that day depending on where my travels take me during that week.
Well you sir must let me know if you come on sat b/c i need a ride in a piece of machinery like that
Old 04-01-2008, 05:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by go-t
Debo!!! Finally came to the darkside of cars.
is this the mach that I raced?
Old 04-01-2008, 05:58 PM

Probably
Old 04-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Teching In

yea I originally posted the thread for a cruise but also to get to know a few more people around the area. matsarge i think u should give me a ride in that vette . BTW I finally got my car to the body shop today to get things straightened out all i will need is paint. I have to rip the damn tranny out and send it back to sixspeedsinc amber thinks the reverse slider is shot so more down time but guess thats a perfect time to put this ms4 in thats been sittin on my floor. So if you guys see a 2 color primer ss clone LOL thats me till i get paint done.
Miller, let me know when you plan on swapping cams, and if I can, I'll help out and see what I can learn.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea i can let u know, wont be for a couple of weeks i suppose, i get off work at 2:30 every day and have all my weekends off. So if anyone else wants to stop by feel free and bring a 6 pack so i can concentrate
Old 04-02-2008, 01:42 AM

Yea i can let u know, wont be for a couple of weeks i suppose, i get off work at 2:30 every day and have all my weekends off. So if anyone else wants to stop by feel free and bring a 6 pack so i can concentrate
I would be down to learn some about your guys LS1's!!

But i can for sure bring a six pack lol!! Will really help the concentration.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:52 AM
Launching!

I would be down to learn some about your guys LS1's!!

But i can for sure bring a six pack lol!! Will really help the concentration.
I would be in for helping... Always love learning about new things too.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

All right looks like I got some help and this is great im bored at work already and I just got here. When the car gets out of the body shop this week im tearing the trans out and gonna start on the cam so ill keep u guys posted and see what works for u guys. Oh yea I dunno if the six pack will help my concentration much but might help the 4 letter words i use a lot when working on this car.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

All right looks like I got some help and this is great im bored at work already and I just got here. When the car gets out of the body shop this week im tearing the trans out and gonna start on the cam so ill keep u guys posted and see what works for u guys. Oh yea I dunno if the six pack will help my concentration much but might help the 4 letter words i use a lot when working on this car.
well if you drink enough you wont feel a thing when you lose your grip on the wrench
Old 04-02-2008, 09:39 AM
TECH Regular

I have the crane spring tool if needed...
Old 04-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Well you sir must let me know if you come on sat b/c i need a ride in a piece of machinery like that

NP. I'll let you know if it changes.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by allbaugh_04
well if you drink enough you wont feel a thing when you lose your grip on the wrench
That is very true!!

A case would probably work the best!
Old 04-02-2008, 12:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hell'sChariot
I have the crane spring tool if needed...
Actually i have tims tool from here and the springs are already on i just did a head swap not long ago from floated valves so all I have is just the cam swap and ls6 oil pump thanks for the offer though. I mean u could always stop by for a u know, lol just tryin to find a way to get u out here.
That is very true!!

A case would probably work the best!
Works for me just need to be able to see straight to work

Quick Reply: Corn Pickers from NE step inside!!!