Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Edgewater. Who all goes?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 08:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1 nasty z
it should be running pretty good next week.. but ya that sounds good about heading to seaman.. i think a couple of the cars are out of business right now though.. the white lt1 car is blown up right now.. and the black fox body is sold.. but theres still some good cars around there.. should be some good races to see
What happened to brians white z? To much bottle? lol.....Dont surprise me really, car ran good for quite a while though. He raced Jonathans red z down here in peebles right on 32 and beat it.......so the car ran pretty good for what it had...cant wait to see what its like when he gets it back together.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

i dunno what happened to it.. i was talkin to his cousin jason and he told me it was knocking so he was going to switch the motor.. ya i heard about him racing jonathons z.. but i talked to jonathon that same weekend and he said he spun really bad on that race.. but u know how that stuff goes.. its all here say cause i didnt see it.. im surprised brians motor popped though.. i think he was only running a 125 shot.. unless he finally got him some bigger jets.. but it ran really good for what it was
Old 03-27-2008, 09:39 PM
On The Tree

Yeah...Jonathan spun pretty badly.........but then again...so did brian and he wasnt pullin on him anyways. When are you goin to get your car tuned?
Old 03-28-2008, 03:15 PM
On The Tree

im prolly going to get it tuned maybe next thursday or maybe friday.. somewhere around there whenever the guy can get me in.. a guy i know in seaman is going to do it for me. he has put heads and a cam in his car and tuned it himself.. and his car runs awesome.. some im going to let him tune on mine..
Old 03-28-2008, 03:18 PM
On The Tree

This guys car wouldnt happen to be a Blue SS would it How much is he charging you to do it?
Old 03-29-2008, 07:19 PM
On The Tree

yeah its the blue ss.. he is charging me 200 to do it..