Old 07-21-2008, 07:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow
never seen that one before!!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 08:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha Wow guys i dont post for awhile and then i start reading all this. hopfully no one dies haha
Old 07-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

"Aaaaaaaaaannnndddd there goes the firebird in reverse." Thats great!!

Travis - Did you get your tune squared away?
Old 07-22-2008, 07:34 AM
TECH Junkie

i raced a guy at itb a couple years ago that did his burnout in reverse. he had a head/cam 6 spd vette..it was humorous.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ls1leadfoot
hah

we should hang out sean.....and your right....i have lost every race i have encountered so far this summer.....piece of **** orange car.....you wanna buy it and put a 800 lift cam in it

and joe....dont make be bust out the "G" ride on your ***
i think you two should, maybe even buy a cup of hot chocolate.

that video is hilarious!!!!! I wonder if my car would hook better dumping the clutch in reverse
Old 07-22-2008, 11:01 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by agrV8dta
"Aaaaaaaaaannnndddd there goes the firebird in reverse." Thats great!!

Travis - Did you get your tune squared away?
HAHA ya if i ever come up with 100 but bills are hitting me pretty hard. Haha dont think its in the cards to get a tune god hates me haha nah but wish i could get it done though
Old 07-22-2008, 04:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by s346k
i raced a guy at itb a couple years ago that did his burnout in reverse. he had a head/cam 6 spd vette..it was humorous.
I just noticed you picked up a pro 5.0. Did it help you at all with the 2-3 shift? Do you like it better than stock?
Old 07-22-2008, 04:29 PM
TECH Resident

sounds good rand dog.........just give me a couple days notice....he does know we are out every weekend.....(no pressure) lol
im not too hard to find.

gues the show is over......
ps joe......i am thinking about junkn that hurst any ideas other than the 5.0

****need to sell /trade a hurst competition plus and a custom h-pipe set up with dynomax bullets 3in.......only drags if your streets suck.....and your car is lowered....ok they will scrape...but sound bad ***!!!!****

Last edited by ls1leadfoot; 07-22-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

Come over and take the pro 5.0 out of the ta( I'm driving the acura right now). Drive/race/do what ever with it and see if you like it.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:25 PM
TECH Resident

might take you up on that this weekend man......so whats going on
anything this weekend
Old 07-22-2008, 11:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

sounds good rand dog.........just give me a couple days notice....he does know we are out every weekend.....(no pressure) lol
im not too hard to find.

gues the show is over......

****need to sell /trade a hurst competition plus and a custom h-pipe set up with dynomax bullets 3in.......only drags if your streets suck.....and your car is lowered....ok they will scrape...but sound bad ***!!!!****
will do man, dont know when i will grace you guys with my presence again.

lol

you can not go wrong with the pro 5.0, but seriously, bolt a lous stick on that hurst shifter, and itll be fine. It is what is currently in my car. I am pleased with it. Ive had 5.0s in my SS, and my old mustang, and the only reason i dont have a 5.0 in my car now is because it got sold with my brothers car. It is a touch notchier than the hurst, but the stick you use makes a huge difference.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by agrV8dta
I just noticed you picked up a pro 5.0. Did it help you at all with the 2-3 shift? Do you like it better than stock?
this guy could not hit a 2-3 shift if his life depended on it.... he could have an automatic and still bounce it off the limiter....

i had to
Old 07-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Launching!

Hey guys ive seen some of you guys cruised to shelbyville to cruise. If whoevea wants, car show Fri and Sat here in Greensburg. I get off work and back to gburg at 11:15 park my car up on the square for a great spot. And sit there all night with a couple of buddies all night. Pretty fun acually so if your whoeva is interested hit me up!!!

www.justtakeitdowntowncarshow.com

Win Up To $1,000.00 Cash For Pre-Registering
(You must be pre-registered for a chance at this $1,000.00 cash prize)
2 @ $500.00 Cash Prizes For Pre-Registering

Pre-Registration by July 15, 2006

Pre-Registration: $15.00
Registration on Day of Show: $20.00

Name ________________________________________ Phone _______________
Address _________________________City ___________ State ____ Zip _______
SIGNATURE __________________________________ Club _________________
Car Info Year __________ Make ______________ Style ____________________

T-Shirts $5.00 Pre-registration T-Shirts on Day of Show: $10.00 (and up)
Small _____ Medium _____ Large _____ XL _____ ($8.00 XXL _____)

T-shirts $ __________ Checks Payable To:
Car Registration $ __________ DGDC or Downtown Greensburg Development Corporation
Total $ __________ 619 Char-Lou Place Greensburg, IN 47240

For More Information please contact:

Rick Meadows: (812) 593-0942 or Brad McCarter: (812) 591-2324

A signature constitutes a release of responsibility of the Downtown Greensburg Development Corporation and Sponsors
Old 07-23-2008, 04:20 PM
10 Second Club

Hey Jon, what are you doing this Saturday???
I was thinking of doing a lap around 465 with a few buddies and wondered if you were up to it? Maybe head to the suds after that.... LMK

James
Old 07-23-2008, 05:16 PM
TECH Resident

coo cool man....sounds like a fast lap around 465.....exactly how many miles is that.....

(15mph) got to take that into consideration at 4.18 a gallon.....but otherwise hell ya get ahold of chuck and 317hardcharger and we will make a nasty vid outta that
Old 07-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Teching In

(15mph) got to take that into consideration at 4.18 a gallon.....

Oil drops $20 a barrel and gas stays high.... northside hasn't budged ($4.09), southside is down to $3.78.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by svtwhat?
this guy could not hit a 2-3 shift if his life depended on it.... he could have an automatic and still bounce it off the limiter....

i had to
says the guy that had a 12k mile 02 ss camaro with qtp long tubes, ory, and gmmg exhaust. how many susp. parts? a computer tune by the one and only hocky...on drag radials. after many trips to the track and passes down the 1/4, only bested the time if a lid/muffler 99 ta on street tires..my second pass ever in that car...that is currently still dragging on every grain of sand on the road...by less than a tenth. oh, and you suck at rsv2, also. you're lucky i wasn't around saturday night or i would've waxed that *** at resistance, too. i would've made styles my bitch too after his xbox360 comments haha.

and with regard to the pro 5.0 - the car will chirp 3rd/4th now, but as far as hitting gears go...i just can't drive. at the track i have no problems, on the street i am a disgrace to all of those driving a 6 spd. figure that one out. i love the shifter, though, it's nice. the ta is a nice car and drives perfectly, despite the 78k on the stock trans and clutch, it still shifts very nicely. i am afraid i will eventually kill the trans and be forced to replace the t56 with a lenco.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:42 AM
Launching!

You guys should considering driving fords.. we may be slow but at least we get along
Old 07-24-2008, 07:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by s346k
says the guy that had a 12k mile 02 ss camaro with qtp long tubes, ory, and gmmg exhaust. how many susp. parts? a computer tune by the one and only hocky...on drag radials. after many trips to the track and passes down the 1/4, only bested the time if a lid/muffler 99 ta on street tires..my second pass ever in that car...that is currently still dragging on every grain of sand on the road...by less than a tenth. oh, and you suck at rsv2, also. you're lucky i wasn't around saturday night or i would've waxed that *** at resistance, too. i would've made styles my bitch too after his xbox360 comments haha.

and with regard to the pro 5.0 - the car will chirp 3rd/4th now, but as far as hitting gears go...i just can't drive. at the track i have no problems, on the street i am a disgrace to all of those driving a 6 spd. figure that one out. i love the shifter, though, it's nice. the ta is a nice car and drives perfectly, despite the 78k on the stock trans and clutch, it still shifts very nicely. i am afraid i will eventually kill the trans and be forced to replace the t56 with a lenco.

ok.... lol you know the reason, and thats the reason the car isnt around anymore... I couldnt beat on it. I diddnt want to tear it up. I do recall however the 3 am pulls after the southside where you consistantly got drug no matter where we went from. I could care less what that car ran at the track because id have to put a better tire on it and give it hell to make it leave. Im happy with a tenth faster, on a tenth worse (at least) leave.

give me more grenades and we will see there also on rsv2 because im pretty sure i ruled their **** in mulitples of 3 most of the time

resistance??? call stiles up and we will set something up real soon, that is if your babymomma will let you out to play. I really want to do that.

afterwards if you would like, i can wake you up, and let you know its thursday. You mustve had a good dream last night
Old 07-24-2008, 07:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Slow5.0.
You guys should considering driving fords.. we may be slow but at least we get along
i will stay tied on this one... mr slow!

Quick Reply: Indy People; LS1Tech meet on 5-24-08