Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
Blake i hear you talking smack all the time. Its actually getting kinda funny when you need to borrow tools to fix your lsx motor at gas stations though.
LOL, damn, I'd hoped everyone would forget that...
Old 08-26-2008, 11:48 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-26-2008, 11:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Silver UltraZ
Hmmm Honda... mmmmmm.. uhhh... yeah ha ah j/k
Old 08-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Beast

Of all people to call out rice. But then again, you are well educated in that arent you Beast.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Of all people to call out rice. But then again, you are well educated in that arent you Beast.
That rice smiley was directed towards my car not his. I'm the first to admit what my car is... Rice.

Driving a fast *** import is like coming out of the closet...
You'll suprise people in the beginning, but in the end, you're still gay...
Old 08-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Teching In

its not the lsx that I disrespect. the GM v-8 that has been so very well established as the power plant to end all power plants has made a name for itself. it's the mentality that goes with it. There's a big "if it aint eight cylinders, it aint worth it" mentality that goes with buying an lsx powered car. I give respect where respect is earned. So easily plenty of people could have cast me by the wayside, said, "**** its another ricer trying to run with the big boys." but the fact of the matter is, you(j rod), luke, the beast, ramon, the random dinosaurs up at the lot, have grown to respect me because of my knowledge and respect for cars, motors, and motorsports in general. I know my boundaries in a straight line, proven by last weekend, I also know my boundaries in road course environments, clover leaves, light to light action, I know what my car can do, and what abuse my car can take. I throw **** at people who I know can take it,I've been ****** with you for years j-rod for putting a small block in a vehicle with no weight in the back, some people are more sensitive than others the lsx mentality applies.

I didnt come on this forum for tech help, I'd be lost with the lsx style tuning that so many have portrayed, tune so dangerously that something breaks...then back it off a notch to run "safely lean." **** that, I have my own tuning guru's to help me with that. If I needed help with drag racing I'd step over to nasioc to read the uncountable threads by daily driven drag racers with the same setup as me. I didn't get on here for setup help...(someone tell me the correct setup for my JIC magic coilovers, in order to make the perfect pass around an auto x track. which = zero bank in any corner. 20 levels of adjustment in rear and front.) I have only posted on this thread for three reasons, 1: I have friends with lsx powered cars who talk on here often(and the derivative) 2: I want to one day have an ls project. 3. I figured this was a bullshit thread where people came to talk crap about the last weekend and possibly setup races for the next weekend.

love me, hate me, or ban me, only three other cars in fort wayne have publicly done what i've done, (which is sap this much hp out of a 4-cyl), the beast, boosted 98(fwr.com resident) and one of my other friends (in the fw subaru club who is still working on his bastard GT38 sti combo). We're not in a technical thread so there is no reason to diss me for making the power I do minus the extra pistons and pushrods. I'm not asking for help with my setup, I'm just here to pal around and talk crap with my friends in an environment where they may feel cocky enough to fire back and in some cases get some suggestive tips as to why I should build an lsx project. I chose my upgrades with purpose in mind so the "park bench wing," makes sense, to straight line racers less than those who like corners but still functional. There's a reason when we go to K's they spend more time talking to luke and blake than they do even making eye contact with most of them, it's because I'm too busy calling them idiots for picking wrong wheel drive projects in aspirations of making them fast.

preachy, I know, but i wont kiss anyone's *** for the right to be here, I'd rather be banned than considered a suck up.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That rice smiley was directed towards my car not his. I'm the first to admit what my car is... Rice.

LOL

But then again, just think of how you would feel if you got your *** whooped by it.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Teching In

you say that so easily now, even though in the beginning you were willing to race anyone with too much money and too loud of a mouth.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:46 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

****** A COBB!!! Nice dissertation!!!!!

All we need is compton *** Tom, his girl, Franke, and the two equally sized Lindsey's and we would have quite the hoe-down!!! I'll get the curly fries and chairs, Franke will get the wine coolers, and we will all meet at Starbucks parking lot!!!!!

wow...I come up once this year, see a bunch of people sitting around not racing....people talking about rims and rice, and not racing...come on, give me a reason to get a race car!!!!!! Hanging out just doesn't do it for me...I may have to move to south bend, buy a race car, beat it the **** up with an ugly stick, rip out the interior, put a slick on it and go racing....anyone got some scissors so i can cut the sleeves off my T-shirts?
Old 08-26-2008, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JPH
Hey Rob, what's the FASTEST N/A street bike in your club? I got a race for you?
I can name off alot of stuff. You wanting to do rollons or drags ? I can set something up fair to the car I dont want to set something up that will kill it. Thats fun and all to do to people that dont know better.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:04 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BEAST...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/941091-fs-1998-gunmetal-metallic-z28-rolling-chassis.html

buy this and do it up, Baitch! great place to start, probably get it for $2500, then get a rear, TH400, suspension for $5K, and throw a used LS1 and spray it until you get a nasty motor built
Old 08-26-2008, 01:28 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Killer Klover
I can name off alot of stuff. You wanting to do rollons or drags ? I can set something up fair to the car I dont want to set something up that will kill it. Thats fun and all to do to people that dont know better.
rollons. I will tell you straight up what the car runs and you pick the bike.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
LOL

But then again, just think of how you would feel if you got your *** whooped by it.
You talking to me? I dont need to prove anything. Beast and I had 2 runs.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:32 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Hey does anyone know who the girl was that was at Halls last friday night? She was killer hot and had a white dress on I believe. I dunno, just curious.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SDB
I may have to move to south bend, buy a race car, beat it the **** up with an ugly stick, rip out the interior, put a slick on it and go racing....anyone got some scissors so i can cut the sleeves off my T-shirts?
Not sure why you would have to rip the interior out and beat the car with an ugly stick.
We would race regardless of how your car looks.
So bend guys showed up with full interior cars, hell the LT1had leather seats.
Also all of them had DOT tires.
Cut the sleeves off your t shirt? Lol

Maybe we should wash and polish our cars and dress nicer next time we race Ft wayne guys?

Last edited by Sluggo; 08-26-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CALL911
I'll race ya from a dig Mr. Clean. I think my Z runs 13's.
Are you picking on a Subaru?
Old 08-26-2008, 01:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Th3Cobb
its not the lsx that I disrespect. the GM v-8 that has been so very well established as the power plant to end all power plants has made a name for itself. it's the mentality that goes with it. There's a big "if it aint eight cylinders, it aint worth it" mentality that goes with buying an lsx powered car. I give respect where respect is earned. So easily plenty of people could have cast me by the wayside, said, "**** its another ricer trying to run with the big boys." but the fact of the matter is, you(j rod), luke, the beast, ramon, the random dinosaurs up at the lot, have grown to respect me because of my knowledge and respect for cars, motors, and motorsports in general. I know my boundaries in a straight line, proven by last weekend, I also know my boundaries in road course environments, clover leaves, light to light action, I know what my car can do, and what abuse my car can take. I throw **** at people who I know can take it,I've been ****** with you for years j-rod for putting a small block in a vehicle with no weight in the back, some people are more sensitive than others the lsx mentality applies.

I didnt come on this forum for tech help, I'd be lost with the lsx style tuning that so many have portrayed, tune so dangerously that something breaks...then back it off a notch to run "safely lean." **** that, I have my own tuning guru's to help me with that. If I needed help with drag racing I'd step over to nasioc to read the uncountable threads by daily driven drag racers with the same setup as me. I didn't get on here for setup help...(someone tell me the correct setup for my JIC magic coilovers, in order to make the perfect pass around an auto x track. which = zero bank in any corner. 20 levels of adjustment in rear and front.) I have only posted on this thread for three reasons, 1: I have friends with lsx powered cars who talk on here often(and the derivative) 2: I want to one day have an ls project. 3. I figured this was a bullshit thread where people came to talk crap about the last weekend and possibly setup races for the next weekend.

love me, hate me, or ban me, only three other cars in fort wayne have publicly done what i've done, (which is sap this much hp out of a 4-cyl), the beast, boosted 98(fwr.com resident) and one of my other friends (in the fw subaru club who is still working on his bastard GT38 sti combo). We're not in a technical thread so there is no reason to diss me for making the power I do minus the extra pistons and pushrods. I'm not asking for help with my setup, I'm just here to pal around and talk crap with my friends in an environment where they may feel cocky enough to fire back and in some cases get some suggestive tips as to why I should build an lsx project. I chose my upgrades with purpose in mind so the "park bench wing," makes sense, to straight line racers less than those who like corners but still functional. There's a reason when we go to K's they spend more time talking to luke and blake than they do even making eye contact with most of them, it's because I'm too busy calling them idiots for picking wrong wheel drive projects in aspirations of making them fast.

preachy, I know, but i wont kiss anyone's *** for the right to be here, I'd rather be banned than considered a suck up.
you forgot someone if i ever turn the boost up in the cav, but i have a gto that will kill it no matter what. my cav was one of the first 4cy built back in the day besides kenific.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by JPH
I like your sig jared.
Yeah the camaro is something I have been wanting to do, but that is going to be along time from now. I jog by one everyday in morning and it just sits there with blocks under the tires. I just wanna go take it and build it with a LSx T-56 combo .

I hope to boost the 2.2l in my truck. I may break 15's then

Okay I'll stop poking fun at Ramon, but he said my truck was purple damnt
Old 08-26-2008, 02:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You talking to me? I dont need to prove anything. Beast and I had 2 runs.
Damn why is everybody so uptight on here today!!! I wasn't directing that towards anybody, unless you took offence to it j/k
Old 08-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by krobinson123
IMO Ramon's car is anything but ghetto looking. Yes is has larger than normal rims for an f-body but it still was done with taste
i agree. i have worked on the car many of times and some of it is my work. those of you who talk **** about it, ***** you..... lets see what your cars have done that look nice. umm nothing so shut your mouth..............

Last edited by bbsgtosscav; 08-26-2008 at 02:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!