Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 09:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Drew I thought you were datin some broad other than Rosey
Old 10-27-2008, 09:24 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I was dating an old co-worker...but she was a colts fan, and I'm a bears fan. So it just wasn't meant to be.

Well, that part is true but it was that coupled with some other stuff that caused the split.

Edit: How about a Drew dating retrospective, fellas? I know it's random but ****, I haven't slept in nearly 24 hours and it could be kind of silly to bring some laughter to an otherwise dreary and bleary Monday.

First one, kind of. Played with my mind, turned me from the most trusting, caring guy in the world to a burned out bitter wreck of a man whose heart is cold steel and blood is 10w40.

But she did have HUUUUGE boobies, so it was probably worth it.

I know I'm missing one here....I think this is one of the ones Blake met. Who knows.

This one I was a rebound for, she left me for some drummer who turned out to be a complete psycho. It turned out to be pretty wicked awesome when I found out she dating both of us at the same time.

She's actually pretty cool, minus the hiding **** from me. I'm a God damned ninja and can sense when the bitches be goin crazy.Also, her current boyfriend should go back to the ****** Jersey shore and stop being a "guido"

This one was this past winter, the one where if most of you can recollect properly, I posted a few times about bitches ****** me over and I need to borrow Terry's CTS-V to pick up some broads. Then Kenny hulk smashed some sense into me and was like "Drew, STFU you n00b. Just go post on craigslist, you will pick up some bitches fo sho."

She's the one on the left, and as you can see. She also has rather nice assets, what the real pisser was. We dated for a few months, then she asked me to get "serious" with her one night. Then 6 days later she was like "This just isn't working" and I was all "W hat" She called me when I was picking up my car in Cali a few days later (I had already deleted her number) and asked if she was Sarah (not her name) she wasn't happy. Oh well.

The most recent one was the best and I probably shouldn't have called it off, but it was weird. She liked everything I did and was accepting of me because I'm a total idiot. She even liked UFC. Oh well...

Once again, the one on the left. We still talk and I'm going over to her house to help her carve a pumpkin and in return she's making me ******* flap jacks. I haven't been this excited since GTA4 launched.

Last edited by Azar; 10-27-2008 at 09:41 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Azar
Dude, a boyfriend/husband is like a goalie in hockey. Sure, they'll block the majority of shots, but that doesn't mean you can't score.

Benjamin,

you leaving makes me sad. Can I haz one of your f-bodies? I know how you love scoobys, I'd be willing to trade my RHD mail machine for one.

Get a MKIV Supra 6-speed, then we'll talk...
Old 10-27-2008, 09:41 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by CALL911
Get a MKIV Supra 6-speed, then we'll talk...
Dude, all 3 of my cars wouldn't even touch an asking price of a nice TT. I could probably get an NA though!

*looks around*
Old 10-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Staging Lane

Default Lady Janes

I might be A little late on this one, but I had planned on going to Lady Jane's tonight (Monday) for a cut if you still haven't got one Luke. But you probably have to work. Any one else is welcome to go. I get off work at 4:30-5:00. 260-341-2883
Old 10-27-2008, 10:11 AM
11 Second Club

Drew if that broad is makin ya flapjacks you need to get back with that deal, quit being a ****** idiot!!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:17 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Drew if that broad is makin ya flapjacks you need to get back with that deal, quit being a ****** idiot!!
Lol, I know right. It's like Silent Bob in Clerks says "You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

I ain't never have a broad make me flap jacks...and watch UFC (and be able to converse intelligibly about MMA) or actually care about me. She's awesome and I'm an idiot and will probably grow to regret calling it off with her.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:22 AM
11 Second Club

Lol, I know right. It's like Silent Bob in Clerks says "You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

I ain't never have a broad make me flap jacks...and watch UFC (and be able to converse intelligibly about MMA) or actually care about me. She's awesome and I'm an idiot and will probably grow to regret calling it off with her.
Speakin of UFC, did you see Cote blow his knee out?
Old 10-27-2008, 10:25 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Speakin of UFC, did you see Cote blow his knee out?
yeah. I was disgusted. Like quite literally, I felt violently ill. It was a very entertaining fight and Cote was holding his own pretty well. I feel that Silva would have eventually turned on the heat and taken him out, but hell, anything is possible in MMA.

2 of my dream fights (that hopefully will happen soon)

Alves vs GSP
Couture vs Fedor
Old 10-27-2008, 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

yeah. I was disgusted. Like quite literally, I felt violently ill. It was a very entertaining fight and Cote was holding his own pretty well. I feel that Silva would have eventually turned on the heat and taken him out, but hell, anything is possible in MMA.

2 of my dream fights (that hopefully will happen soon)

Alves vs GSP
Couture vs Fedor
2nd fight won't happin
Old 10-27-2008, 10:38 AM
Teching In

So I'm puttin the vette to bed Saturday so I'll actually have to figure out how to talk to girls now...anyways I had the oil changed, obviously throwin fuel stabilizer in her (any suggestions on brand?) anything else I should do for her winter nap?
Old 10-27-2008, 10:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

2nd fight won't happin
Never know man.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...7032&zoneid=13

Old 10-27-2008, 10:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Drew. Wings, Bears, and a date.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by thedarkness
So I'm puttin the vette to bed Saturday so I'll actually have to figure out how to talk to girls now...anyways I had the oil changed, obviously throwin fuel stabilizer in her (any suggestions on brand?) anything else I should do for her winter nap?
Make sure your tank is full and throw stable in it . filling the tank full so the tank doesnt sweat and let water in.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:55 AM
11 Second Club

I think if it happens it won't be in the UFC
Old 10-27-2008, 11:04 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Killer Klover
Make sure your tank is full and throw stable in it . filling the tank full so the tank doesnt sweat and let water in.
What Rob meant to say is "Sta-bil"

Shocker,

does it really matter where it takes place as long as we can order the PPV??
Old 10-27-2008, 11:30 AM
11 Second Club

What Rob meant to say is "Sta-bil"

Shocker,

does it really matter where it takes place as long as we can order the PPV??
Yep Sta-bil is where it's at.

As long as they aren't wearing ***** gloves, and some f'd up rules.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Teching In

ya thats what i was talking about LOL im all jacked up on meds Yay
Old 10-27-2008, 11:42 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Yep Sta-bil is where it's at.

As long as they aren't wearing ***** gloves, and some f'd up rules.
You ever watch Pride FC?? Those rules were awesome...they fought in a boxing-esque ring enclosure and the rules were a bit different. No elbows but soccer kicks were allowed. Which basically meant, if your opponent is down, you can kick him as much as you want.

Shoot, here are the differences (Thanks Wikipedia!!)

* PRIDE allows kicking and kneeing the head of a downed opponent who is on his back. This is considered a foul in the Unified Rules, which only allows kicks and knees to the head of a standing opponent.
* PRIDE allows a fighter to stomp the head of a downed opponent. This is considered a foul in the Unified Rules.
* PRIDE allows a fighter to Spike (piledriver) an opponent. This is considered a foul in the Unified Rules.
* PRIDE does not allow elbow strikes to the head of an opponent. The Unified rules allows elbows provided they are not striking directly down with the point of the elbow.
* PRIDE's matches include a ten minute first round, with two minute rest periods. The Unified rules allow rounds no longer than five minutes, with rest periods not exceeding one minute.
* PRIDE's matches are not judged on the ten point must system, rather judges score the whole fight. The Unified rules call for all matches to be judged using the ten point must system.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:48 AM
11 Second Club

Ben (Call911) anyway I can get a copy of the picture you took in post #5541 ??....it's the black and white with your 2 cars and mine.. 4 picture down from the top in that post.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!