Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 10:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by krobinson123
Any one know if 02 f-bodys came with a steel or aluminum driveshaft?

My 01 "had" a aluminum drive shaft from stock.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:04 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Her ex has the Z06.
Are u fkn blind man??
Old 06-11-2008, 10:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CTS-V LEE
Are u fkn blind man??
Last time I saw her she was all wacked out and gross lookin, unless she's been through rehab and started buyin body parts she's FN nasty!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 10:26 AM
JPH
TECH Junkie

ur retarded...she was hot tho
:b arf:
Old 06-11-2008, 11:57 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Last time I saw her she was all wacked out and gross lookin, unless she's been through rehab and started buyin body parts she's FN nasty!!!!!!
must not be the same girl then...joe would **** a sheep so i dont know wat hes talkn about...shocker u would **** joe
Old 06-11-2008, 12:08 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

That is the couple that used to have a white camaro with nitrous. He worked for the railrod, had an on the job accident (head injusy) and got a huge settlemetn (like $7,000,000.00). She went and got the TT Viper and he got a Z06. She left him, and started whoreing around from what everyone said. I talked to her a couple of times, she is allright. I think he had a personality change after the head injury, which is common, probably a big cause in the split up. SHe wanted Joe to work on her Viper before I think!!!

I haven't seen her lately, she was always real skinny and petite, think she used to work at Lutheran Hospital.

SHe said she was looking for a guy that just got out of rehab and has a C5 and a bunch of cool Fbody friends, so maybe Terry can get some ViperAss!!!

Hey BB, the old blonde in my truck wants to come suck off the entire parking lot...no kidding...let me know when you guys are up there. SHe is SUCH a *****. I may start charging guys to hit that! I don't want it, got her little 22 year old friend she brought up!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:15 PM
11 Second Club

must not be the same girl then...joe would **** a sheep so i dont know wat hes talkn about...shocker u would **** joe
Trust me it's the same chick (Gismore)
Old 06-11-2008, 12:21 PM
TECH Regular

SHe said she was looking for a guy that just got out of rehab and has a C5 and a bunch of cool Fbody friends, so maybe Terry can get some ViperAss!!!

scott ur retarded...lol im engaged...just simply said she was hot and drives a cool car....thats it
Old 06-11-2008, 12:21 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SDB
That is the couple that used to have a white camaro with nitrous. He worked for the railrod, had an on the job accident (head injusy) and got a huge settlemetn (like $7,000,000.00). She went and got the TT Viper and he got a Z06. She left him, and started whoreing around from what everyone said. I talked to her a couple of times, she is allright. I think he had a personality change after the head injury, which is common, probably a big cause in the split up. SHe wanted Joe to work on her Viper before I think!!!

I haven't seen her lately, she was always real skinny and petite, think she used to work at Lutheran Hospital.

Hey BB, the old blonde in my truck wants to come suck off the entire parking lot...no kidding...let me know when you guys are up there. SHe is SUCH a *****. I may start charging guys to hit that! I don't want it, got her little 22 year old friend she brought up!
Listen to this Terry! U *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by krobinson123
Any one know if 02 f-bodys came with a steel or aluminum driveshaft?

Let me correct myself on this...the WS6 , Firehawk and SS cars had Aluminum however the rest I believe had steel.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Snapps
My 01 "had" a aluminum drive shaft from stock.
Yep your right!!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
Hey BB, the old blonde in my truck wants to come suck off the entire parking lot...no kidding...let me know when you guys are up there. SHe is SUCH a *****. I may start charging guys to hit that!
Hey Scott sounds like someone we used to know
Old 06-11-2008, 12:51 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SS1875
Hey Scott sounds like someone we used to know
She is like that one all growd up! She is more of a ***** than anyone I have met. SHe just wants to get drunk and suck ****. all the time. I got to be able to make money of this somehow!

It would suck to be Mark Dismore, all that money, but a head injury where you just not "quite right" would suck! Couldn't really enjoy it, plus having your wife takes lots of $$$ and leaves.

Terry...engaged!!! Hell, wedding ring don't block no holes!

Joe, is this the same Viper she had a couple of years ago?
Old 06-11-2008, 12:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SDB
She is like that one all growd up! She is more of a ***** than anyone I have met. SHe just wants to get drunk and suck ****. all the time. I got to be able to make money of this somehow!

It would suck to be Mark Dismore, all that money, but a head injury where you just not "quite right" would suck! Couldn't really enjoy it, plus having your wife takes lots of $$$ and leaves.

Terry...engaged!!! Hell, wedding ring don't block no holes!

I have a good girl...im not gonna pull a hamrick....it was a yellow 01 tt viper..had black iforged wheels on it i think...said it ran 9s and had 1000 hp but i doubt it
Old 06-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SDB

ill pass, but the lot guys might
Old 06-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Staging Lane

terry what you up to today, im just sitting around thinking about going to hires to pick on joe.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
Yep same one!
Old 06-11-2008, 01:10 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

I have a good girl...im not gonna pull a hamrick....it was a yellow 01 tt viper..had black iforged wheels on it i think...said it ran 9s and had 1000 hp but i doubt it
she told me the same thing 1000 rwhp and 9's....of course that is what the people who sold it to her said. I remember trying to get her to race my car a couple of years ago...she declined. I don't doubt it could have 1000 rwhp on race gas, but it will never run 9's the way it is now...

she wrecked it, got it fixed, and wanted LPE and Street Scenes to work on it! I believe they declined as well!

you engaged to that cute little thing you were dating a while back?
Old 06-11-2008, 01:21 PM
TECH Addict

For those that went on the Mucie trip last week, here's some of the pics taken on our way down there;

Here's one of the many Police officers we passed on our way

This is my favorite
Old 06-11-2008, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bbsgtosscav
they should do a 100mph to 0 race, ill be down for it with my little 4 cylinder. i call it a braking contest.
I'll do a 100-0 test against your 4 cylinder, in my Mazda anytime.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!