Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

review of Boyce body werks IL (long rant)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2017, 12:29 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jesus... way to dig up an old thread. At this point its water under the bridge and i have a different body shop that i use in the local area.

This repair was "challenging" and there was a lot that went on outside of the internet. I was fairly young at the time and Boyce BW called my parents and I think the insurance company (i could be wrong there) to say i was bashing the company on the internet. They even went as far as to say that they would return my car to me and not complete the re-work if i continued. I edited the thread so i could get my car back. I believe if they communicated better during the repair process it would have went better. I was uber pissed when i found out they were driving it back and forth between the two facilities. Not to mention they let it run out of gas on the way to bringing it back to the location i dropped it off at when i went to pickup the car for the first time.

The two frustrating things I can remember; when i picked up the car for the second time there was NO gas in it. I barely made it to the nearest gas station. The airbag light and ABS lights were on (they were not on when i dropped the car off). It ended up being blown fuses which still to this day is weird to me.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and wait... this guy joined Dec 16 and has one post?

Quick Reply: review of Boyce body werks IL (long rant)