Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Hey,,where's all the MILF's???

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See if people read thru the lines in your post they can read all your excuses to get out of the race.

Hidden kit? It is a carbed car with a big unfinished open trunk. Were would this "HIDDE" kit be?

Not to mention it was always on motor since i didn't even have a kit to put on the car so i never tried to use that.

Location was supposed to be by your house since there is already a spot we use out there so that wasn't an excuse from me or at Vicary Day which i showed up for also but you didn't.

Personal attacks? What personal attacks were those? lol Even if i was a little ruff on ya your a grown man and i am sorry i hurt your feelings if i talked a little mean to ya..

It is all good man you are one of many people that didn't follow thru with their **** talking towards me last year. If i recall and we could go back and look you always had the excuse you were always waiting on parts for your car.. Since when does a stock bolt on car have to wait on parts or was it you was just not done putting those heads and cam in yet?

Either way unfortunatly i am not able to do anything at this time because a burnt rear end from last year has turned into updating pretty much everything on the car this year. I how ever will still take those odds for ANY amount of money you want to put on it at COrdova early next year. Put 20 kits on your car I DO NOT CARE i will still sit with it with me on motor..

I do not come here often if you want to get down you can reach me at www.illinoismodified.com as that is were i post more often and i do not want to cloud LS1Tech up with race talk that will not happen once again because of one person hiding..
Old 08-12-2008, 06:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by image4you2see
See if people read thru the lines in your post they can read all your excuses to get out of the race.
Remember when I offered to meet up with you two separate occasions... I believe they were Sunday evenings and you said you were busy? I'm sure those weren't excuses though. How exactly does this work? It's only an excuse if it comes from anybody but you?

Hidden kit? It is a carbed car with a big unfinished open trunk. Were would this "HIDDE" kit be?

Not to mention it was always on motor since i didn't even have a kit to put on the car so i never tried to use that.
Please tell me you are joking...since we all know the only place possible to put a bottle is in the trunk.

Big unfinished open trunk? I thought your car was a complete full-weight pig of a foxbody?

So when you were talking about running me spray for spray...you were gonna run out and buy a kit just for me? I feel honored.

Location was supposed to be by your house since there is already a spot we use out there so that wasn't an excuse from me or at Vicary Day which i showed up for also but you didn't.
Wow...this is news to me. Now I was supposed to show up at V day? Is this something new...a silent call-out?

Personal attacks? What personal attacks were those? lol Even if i was a little ruff on ya your a grown man and i am sorry i hurt your feelings if i talked a little mean to ya..
Don't play dumb...you know what I'm talking about. I couldn't even post a pic of my dog on your site without you sparking some sort of conflict where you had to resort to name-calling. I can dish it out just as well as I can take it, but I'm smart enough to know my *** would have been banned so fast my head would have spun if I would have returned the favor. Turns out that it really didn't matter anyway.

It is all good man you are one of many people that didn't follow thru with their **** talking towards me last year. If i recall and we could go back and look you always had the excuse you were always waiting on parts for your car.. Since when does a stock bolt on car have to wait on parts or was it you was just not done putting those heads and cam in yet?
It's funny you say that. Everyone I talked to said not to get my hopes up because you never follow through...ironic.

The bolt-on car needed parts to attempt to keep the 10 bolt together for a few good passes (cover, axles, wheel studs, and a little welding on the axle tubes to be exact) ....which didn't help much anyway since it still smoked it on a shake-down pass. But that's just another excuse.

Either way unfortunatly i am not able to do anything at this time because a burnt rear end from last year has turned into updating pretty much everything on the car this year. I how ever will still take those odds for ANY amount of money you want to put on it at COrdova early next year. Put 20 kits on your car I DO NOT CARE i will still sit with it with me on motor..
Sounds like an excuse to me...lol. So you're taking out the stock 302? Probably going with a stock 4 cyl...huh? Just like when you downgraded from your 347 to the 302?

I do not come here often if you want to get down you can reach me at www.illinoismodified.com as that is were i post more often and i do not want to cloud LS1Tech up with race talk that will not happen once again because of one person hiding..
So...I should sign up and talk about racing a car that won't be done until early next year? Since when do you care about clouding up a website? I thought that was your forte?

Besides, I'm sure pddye come grab you if you are brought up again.

Last edited by Harley-Davidson88; 08-12-2008 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:15 PM
10 Second Club

Good lord that was long.

Hey image saw your pics up on yellowbullet and that rear looks like a pretty nice setup. Did Vicary weld that up at his shop?
Old 08-12-2008, 09:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Got any more recruits you wanna to bring in here to take the light off your **** talk?
Old 08-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Teching In

I will just make this simple since it is clear you are trying to save face or something and making **** up to try and look cool..

Busy on a Sunday? Dude i haven't had a job since 2004 so yeah nice try on saying i was busy on a SUNDAY of all things..

Were are you going to hide a bottle on a full interior fox body you dumb ***? And yes big open unfinished trunk. Didn't realize a piece of carpet made it a not full weight car. Don't worry it is all getting put in including leather seats front and back. Also there was no talk of spray to spray i took the kit off and sold it and have had no intension's of spraying this combo. Just another lie by YOU. Oh yeah and if you are not a retard you can look at a intake to see if it has lines goign to the back of it also "IF" it had a under side kit hidden on it.

As for show up to V-Day or ANY TIME at any track to make this happen but as i said many times to get you to follow thru wit hthe race i would come to your back door since we already have a road set up out there.

As for the dog comment and not playing dumb i am sorry you got all butt hurt because i called it ignorant for to leave pinch colors on puppies all the time, you claimed you didn't and it was a dead subject... TOTALLY different thing than the race talk but it is clear you are one of those people that get so clouded with anger it all blends together.. As for being banned ummmm no one has EVER been banned off that site especially someone that was going to get hustled and put money into my pocket.

As for me not following thru um yeah nice try on that one and you shouldn't let rumors and hear say make you look like a fool and not follow thru with a race that you set up.. Especially since the one person that we do know between us i guarantee never said that and i do like how you are still trying to guess the cubic inch of my car. Just admit you got scared because you heard i built a monster and it will all be over with..

I am not making excuses i didn't call anyone out to race this year and it isn't my fault you went into hiding after asking me to race. See the difference is you knew how to get ahold of me but i didn't know how t oget ahold of you and you went MIA so ya you can try and change it all up as much as you want but if you wanted to follow thru with YOUR call out you WOULD HAVE got ahold of me because i am not hard to find considering i owned the site and was always on it.

I did notice you still didn't say ANYTHING about racing me next year for the same race you PUSSIED out of last year.. IRONIC isn't it..

Again sorry LS1Tech for sticking up for myself from a true lier..
Old 08-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Oh yeah see i can make long post also in hopes to get people off the fact that you talked **** and then went into hiding to get out of it.. You know how to find me if you want to follow thru and there is a DAMN good chance i will be at V-Day if you want to take care of it there..
Old 08-13-2008, 01:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I will just make this simple since it is clear you are trying to save face or something and making **** up to try and look cool..

Busy on a Sunday? Dude i haven't had a job since 2004 so yeah nice try on saying i was busy on a SUNDAY of all things..
Yeah...you got me...making up **** to save face. Does the bullshit ever quit falling out of your fat head? I love how you have such a selective memory. You said something about Sunday not working since you had your kid...ring a bell? Of course not.

Were are you going to hide a bottle on a full interior fox body you dumb ***? And yes big open unfinished trunk. Didn't realize a piece of carpet made it a not full weight car. Don't worry it is all getting put in including leather seats front and back. Also there was no talk of spray to spray i took the kit off and sold it and have had no intension's of spraying this combo. Just another lie by YOU. Oh yeah and if you are not a retard you can look at a intake to see if it has lines goign to the back of it also "IF" it had a under side kit hidden on it.
You can hide a bottle where ever you want. Who even said it has to be in the interior? Bottles come in all shapes and sizes. It would be pretty easy to hide enough for a run or two in a door or body panel...seen it done before.

Wow...looks like all of these people are dumbasses too...at least I'm not alone.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...us-bottle.html

Have you been checked for Alzheimer's lately? You were bitching and moaning about how it wasn't fair that I had spray and were trying to con me into going heads up spray for spray. So it was assumed you already had a kit, hence the reason for not having to hide it.

As for show up to V-Day or ANY TIME at any track to make this happen but as i said many times to get you to follow thru wit hthe race i would come to your back door since we already have a road set up out there.
NOTHING was ever mentioned about running at a track. You were too afraid somebody might get an idea of what your car runs and you could no longer claim to be the king of the streets with the high school kids. I was the one that tried to persuade you to come to my way for good reason.

As for the dog comment and not playing dumb i am sorry you got all butt hurt because i called it ignorant for to leave pinch colors on puppies all the time, you claimed you didn't and it was a dead subject... TOTALLY different thing than the race talk but it is clear you are one of those people that get so clouded with anger it all blends together.. As for being banned ummmm no one has EVER been banned off that site especially someone that was going to get hustled and put money into my pocket.
Again...I love this selective memory. I simply posted a pic of my dog in a thread designated for it. You proceeded to bash the collar he was wearing. I did say I didn't use it all the time and you proceeded with your usual name calling for even using the collar at all since none of your dogs ever needed one. You then basically claimed to be some sort of dog whisperer with all this training. When I seriously asked you how you would handle the situations I used the collar for....I got no response.

As for the anger issue, you were the one following me around the site dirtying up other threads I posted in. I was perfectly content keeping the racing thing separate.

Never banned anyone...huh? Does the screen name spyonu ring a bell? Judging by your bullshit recollections so far...probably not.

As for me not following thru um yeah nice try on that one and you shouldn't let rumors and hear say make you look like a fool and not follow thru with a race that you set up.. Especially since the one person that we do know between us i guarantee never said that and i do like how you are still trying to guess the cubic inch of my car. Just admit you got scared because you heard i built a monster and it will all be over with..
It's funny how EVERYTHING is rumors and hear-say with you. I never said one word to Jeff through any of this. All of my information was volunteered from outside sources. Most of whom I barely knew if at all...they contacted me. It's pretty funny how all of their info matched up without even knowing one another. That's when I started to realize the type of person you really were...as if I needed much help. It's funny how these people were seeking me out to volunteer information. I can't imagine people would want to do something like that to such a stand-up guy as yourself.

I am not making excuses i didn't call anyone out to race this year and it isn't my fault you went into hiding after asking me to race. See the difference is you knew how to get ahold of me but i didn't know how t oget ahold of you and you went MIA so ya you can try and change it all up as much as you want but if you wanted to follow thru with YOUR call out you WOULD HAVE got ahold of me because i am not hard to find considering i owned the site and was always on it.
HAHA...that is a good one...you had absolutely NO way of getting a hold of me? I never received one PM from you on CSS. My screen name is the same on every site I'm registered on too. How about our mutual friend? He has my number...even knows where I live. If you ever had any dreams of being private investigator...I think I would scratch that. Judging by your integrity and selective memory, I think you would make a fantastic politician.

I did notice you still didn't say ANYTHING about racing me next year for the same race you PUSSIED out of last year.. IRONIC isn't it..
I really don't give a ****. If that's what it will take for you to shut the **** up, I will gladly pay you the $200. I'm sure we will run into each other at the track.

Again sorry LS1Tech for sticking up for myself from a true lier..
LOL...the irony here is killing me.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy hell, see what i started!! oops it will get settled soon enough boys I'm gonna woop up on steves car as soon as its done...cant wait Just need 30 car lengths How close is it to firing up steve?
Old 08-13-2008, 08:36 AM
Teching In

Harley-Davidson88 all i can say is people can CLEARLY read thru what you are saying and see the dribble in it. Oh well just keep grabbing at these you might get one or two believers..

As for having a kid and can't go racing on a Sunday? PLEASE!

As for people telling you what i have? Considering myself, the person i bought the motor from, and the person that went with me to go pick it up actually know what i have i am pretty sure people were not able to just give up the info with ease.

Not to mention you call me out for a race then never go back to the spot you know i am at and i am supposed to chase "YOU" around? PALEASE!!!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:48 AM
10 Second Club

Harley seriously i'm out of it. The only comments that i'm going to make is the smile on my face when i'm taking your money when my low dollar transbraked car kills that camaro at the track.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:40 AM
10 Second Club

Oh alright I knew he had Vicary do a lot for him but that looked like a sweet setup. Good work guys

Also Steve I think i'm going to pass up on the manual brakes and just delete all the abs stuff and put in a line lock. It's definately going to be in my future but I think i'm going to go the cheap route right now to put the funds towards other areas. The wish list just keeps expanding. haha
Old 08-13-2008, 09:45 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by pddye
Good lord that was long.

Hey image saw your pics up on yellowbullet and that rear looks like a pretty nice setup. Did Vicary weld that up at his shop?
It's one of ours. It did turn out nice

Originally Posted by litemup02
Holy hell, see what i started!! oops it will get settled soon enough boys I'm gonna woop up on steves car as soon as its done...cant wait Just need 30 car lengths How close is it to firing up steve?
I am about 6 months out. Lots of stuff needs to get done including fabrication of the turbo plumbing.

30 lengths? I'll go heads up I watch pinks now and then, that's how they start.

Last edited by Steve Burger; 08-13-2008 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:41 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=Steve Burger;9917357]It's one of ours. It did turn out nice

steve... i believe the question was pointed at image4you2see. mustang 8.8 rearend.

i did do that one right here... not sure which one you were looking at. thanks for the compliment, anyway.

glad to see you got the sum of your parts. get that thing out! i see where a minor engine mishap turned into a massive project. that just how it goes, i guess. join the crowd!
Old 08-13-2008, 11:05 AM
10 Second Club

ya I was refering to the 8.8 rear of images.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:42 AM
On The Tree

Pddye - I have something in store for the car but it is going to be a long project. Im putting money towards my brothers race car and this other 95 camaro that we are building for the rest of this year or until the Maroon car is done getting a cage installed. At Eric's right now. Going to be a tough street car.

Image - This is Steves brother Shawn. Ya we were itching to get something together. I got a good feeling it will be a good running car just like the other one. Especially since everything in the maroon car is going into this one. Maroon car ran 9.99 last year at vicary days with the same set up so we will see. This one might just be a little heavier.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Harley-Davidson88 all i can say is people can CLEARLY read thru what you are saying and see the dribble in it. Oh well just keep grabbing at these you might get one or two believers..

As for having a kid and can't go racing on a Sunday? PLEASE!
You said it...not me.

As for people telling you what i have? Considering myself, the person i bought the motor from, and the person that went with me to go pick it up actually know what i have i am pretty sure people were not able to just give up the info with ease.
I couldn't honestly care less at this point.

Not to mention you call me out for a race then never go back to the spot you know i am at and i am supposed to chase "YOU" around? PALEASE!!!!!
You're the one that said you had no way of contacting me. I was simply pointing out how that was all bullshit...much like everything else you've spewed so far.

Was I really the one that started all of this and called you out? Lets recap here. As I recall (I actually have a pretty good memory unlike someone else here) you were habitually shitting on any thread on your site that involved the LS1 and anything GM.

There was a thread in particular that mentioned something regarding an LS1 swap into a foxbody. You started spouting more useless BS about how you don't know why somebody would ever do that swap when you could easily kick their *** with a ford powerplant.

I explained to your dense little self the LS platform would makes a good swap motor because of the fact that it's light, has been mass produced (making it pretty easy to come by at a decent price), and can make good power with relative ease. If you're gonna swap a larger cube ford motor an anyway, why not save some weight with an all-aluminum setup.

You started getting getting all butthurt and said it wasn't necessary to even swap motors...that you could get LS power/performance out of a 302. The debate continued and when you had nothing left you said you had stock internal 302 you would run against my stock LS1.

And after a whole bunch of BS and lies...it has snowballed into this beautiful web if crap we have today.

Last edited by Harley-Davidson88; 08-13-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pddye
Harley seriously i'm out of it. The only comments that i'm going to make is the smile on my face when i'm taking your money when my low dollar transbraked car kills that camaro at the track.
Originally Posted by Harley-Davidson88
This was never about my car vs your car. It was about you talking **** about mine and "speculating" that it would get "smoked" by another car. Oh wait...you don't speculate do you.
Let me get this straight... you talk **** about my car, call your own car a POS, and now you're challenging me to a money race because you have nothing left and you're all butthurt about it? You're a real piece of work. Can we do double or nothing on an arm wrestling match afterwards?
Old 08-13-2008, 12:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

John,
You'll have to remind me when the time gets closer. I'll try to get my buddy that just moved back up here to go too. Tom, you can tag along too.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Steve Burger
I am about 6 months out. Lots of stuff needs to get done including fabrication of the turbo plumbing.

30 lengths? I'll go heads up I watch pinks now and then, that's how they start.
Yeah i thought of the turbo after that and realized it was prob. all custom work....Fine i'll go heads up for the first race but my vtec is working right now After the pinks all out started... i dont even care to watch the regular show...lol
Old 08-13-2008, 01:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ICRAZY6
John,
You'll have to remind me when the time gets closer. I'll try to get my buddy that just moved back up here to go too. Tom, you can tag along too.
Will do kenny

Quick Reply: Hey,,where's all the MILF's???